216i GT Owners

I can't even enable the remote service! Supposed to go down to PML last wkend, but time did not permit. Checked with my SE. He has tried to reset the backend system for me. But still not working.

I tried using the iphone app, but not working. Seems like there is a glitch if u using iphone app.

Don’t think got anything to do with the iPhone app as mine works well without a hitch. Just checked with another buddy of mine and his works too.

Don’t think got anything to do with the iPhone app as mine works well without a hitch. Just checked with another buddy of mine and his works too.

*Shocked* Oh my... then like what i love to say.. user problem liaoz (= me) *sweat* Lolx.

Can comment on the steps...
1. I signed up and login to BMW Connected Drive (got to key in the VIN number)
2. Download the app on iphone. Login as well (saw my vehicle there)
3. From app, I click the 'Enable Services'.... then I wait...
4. (few days later..) ... still waiting...

How ah?

*Shocked* Oh my... then like what i love to say.. user problem liaoz (= me) *sweat* Lolx.

Can comment on the steps...
1. I signed up and login to BMW Connected Drive (got to key in the VIN number)
2. Download the app on iphone. Login as well (saw my vehicle there)
3. From app, I click the 'Enable Services'.... then I wait...
4. (few days later..) ... still waiting...

How ah?

How arh ... cfm need to send to PML liao lar. [emoji28]
Don’t think any of us qualified to diagnose the issue with your ride anymore than what you’ve reported on the issue above

How arh ... cfm need to send to PML liao lar. [emoji28]
Don’t think any of us qualified to diagnose the issue with your ride anymore than what you’ve reported on the issue above

Lolx... Okay. Time to head back there liaoz. Got to get it settle. Else, got feature but cannot use. Then see others can use... Bery sad leh...

Hi,

I just got my 216i GT a couple of weeks ago - Imperial Blue with Biege interior. Is there any watsapp group I can join ? Thanks !

Hi everybody, Im Ignatius from KBS Motorsports... Currently we are doing promo for UPPF Paint Protection Film... Im actually looking around and asking maybe your 216 GT group might have a few that is interested?? Can work out a good price if you guys have more than 5... Thanks in advance... You can contact me at 86853198 if you have any enquiries... Thanks!!

Intend to send my new ride for paint protection/ coating upon collection, hope to get some recommendations. TIA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back