• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

3 Series Convertible

roger40

I am interested to buy a new 3 series convertible and check with Perf Motor of they have the 320i or 323i convertible, as I know these models are available in Germany and elsewhere. They told me that they wont bring in these models. I also remember that 1 Parallel Importer (PI) ever advertise that they are bringing in the 320 or 323 convertible.Bros, can u help:
- How safe to buy a BMW from PI?
- Wud u face hefty service fees when u sent it to Perf Motor for repairs?
- Do u think we can get Perf Motor to indent?
- Any other lobang or options?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: 3 Series Convertible

PM Cabdriver! He has a E93 320i from PI!

roger40;298044 said:
I am interested to buy a new 3 series convertible and check with Perf Motor of they have the 320i or 323i convertible, as I know these models are available in Germany and elsewhere. They told me that they wont bring in these models. I also remember that 1 Parallel Importer (PI) ever advertise that they are bringing in the 320 or 323 convertible.Bros, can u help:
- How safe to buy a BMW from PI?
- Wud u face hefty service fees when u sent it to Perf Motor for repairs?
- Do u think we can get Perf Motor to indent?
- Any other lobang or options?

Thanks in advance for any help.

hi roger40,

i currently own 2 cars and they are both from PIs. They are the E200 (Nov 2004) and the 320i cabriolet. Let me try to answer your questions to my best...

How safe to buy a BMW from PI?
i m not sure what u meant by "safe" to buy from PI but as far as I m concerned, "safe" to me means at the end of the day (or rather as stipulated in the agreement) they can deliver the car that i paid a deposit for (so buy from established PIs and not those that sells cheap cars but can close shop anytime). That is all. Cos after I took delivery of my MB in 04, i have never gone back to the PI who sold me the car. Warranty is provided by manufacturer. Once there was a recall and the appointed workshop sent my car to C&C on my behalf and got the glitch fixed within a day at no charge. Servicing is done by the workshop as well. And I must say they are well equipped to handle most problems. So ask for the PI's appointed workshop and visit them 1st...

As for my E93, the appointed workshop is mbm, one of our site sponsors as well. I must say they are also well equipped to handle continental cars like BM and MB...

Wud u face hefty service fees when u sent it to Perf Motor for repairs?
I do not know if they charge different service fees for PI and PML cars but one thing i am sure is that repairs at PML are definitely hefty... so many owners send their cars to other workshops that specializes in BMWs for regular servicing and even repairs and of cos modification :) . all our site sponsors are very competent in what they do...just ask our bros in the forum

Do u think we can get Perf Motor to indent?
no harm trying but i think we can all guess the answers...
PML knows that this is a niche market, and by bringing in the 325 and 335 only, they can charge a premium and we know they did (and still there is a long wait list). A 335 cab in US cost abt USD60k...u do the math! If u r PML, will u bring in the 320i or 323i (what more, pricing will be complicated)and suffer a cut in your margin? It may increase the no. of E93 on the road but that will also make it less prestigious to own the new convertible. If i were PML, i would also maintain status quo...

Any other lobang or options?

self import or ask Willman, one of our site sponsor to source for u...

hope this helps...:)

Hi Cabdriver

Is your 320 Ci the new DI 170bhp 4-cycl ?

Thanks!

TobyNik;298385 said:
Hi Cabdriver

Is your 320 Ci the new DI 170bhp 4-cycl ?

Thanks!

Hi TobyNik,

yes, it is! :)

current 320 and 520 is still using the 156hp engine...

Oo there's 320 and 323 e92s available..didn't know that

Bro Cabdriver, thanks for all the answers n really appreciate it. Went to a PI Cybercars yesterday, but they dont have 320 and 323 cab. Is your 320i cab the new model? The one that is the hard top convertible? Where do u buy it from?
Thanks for your help again.

Bro Cabdriver,

It's 4 cylinders?

Thats quite alot of bhp for a 4 cylinder!
Nice....

roger40 said:
Went to a PI Cybercars yesterday......
One big consideration - who's servicing cars bought from Cybercars?

roger40;298594 said:
Bro Cabdriver, thanks for all the answers n really appreciate it. Went to a PI Cybercars yesterday, but they dont have 320 and 323 cab. Is your 320i cab the new model? The one that is the hard top convertible? Where do u buy it from?
Thanks for your help again.

bro roger40,

sorry for late reply...yes, mine is the new model (e93) hard top convertible :)

will PM u the dealer

Hi Bro Cabdriver,

Do u know if there are new E92s with the new 170 bps 320 DI engines? If so could you PM me the PI. Many thanks.

Cool!

4-cycl 170BHP, 220NM, sub 9s for 0-62.......Only PIs at the moment I guess?

But I shd think this eng is damn close to the 320SI engine, just that it probably doesn't rev as high......Still a damn good engine IMO......

Cheers!

Cabdriver,

Next Meet up can taxi and/or test drive?

Thanks!

I went to the PI liao. They have there. But 320 the hp only 156hp. But actually I'm fine with it. Just wanna check the warranty details and difference from performance motors the specs. cabdriver, I have pmed you.

Hi! Could you PM me the price you paid for a 320I convertible? and which PI this is?thanks so much!

Hi Cabdriver, Can u PM me the price for 320i ath you paid for my reference ? And also the PI details. Thanks !!

but i check with the pi and performance motors the e93 320 is only 156. Even the e93 brochure they have me says so. I'm also surprised the hp is so low. Other country the bmw website would state also.

but i check with the pi and performance motors the e93 320 is only 156. Even the e93 brochure they have me says so. I'm also surprised the hp is so low. Other country the bmw website would state also.

Can you PM me the dealer too.... What is the price ? thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet365slive
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back