• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

3 Series Convertible

Re: 3 Series Convertible

HI cabdriver could u also pm me ur PI n the price u paid?i also have been actually looking for the E92 320 or 325...would you consider buying a "2nd hand" japan imported car from a PI??heard the price for these cars are really attractive n low mileage sommore...any thoughts?

Cabdriver;298908 said:
bro roger40,

sorry for late reply...yes, mine is the new model (e93) hard top convertible :)

will PM u the dealer

Yo Cabdriver, I've been sourcing for a PI E92 for quite some time already. Could you pls PM me the PI name and workshop you work with? That will be a good reference bef making a decision.

Thks, Desmond.

Wife and I dropped by this PI called Lay Auto at Toh Guan Rd East - they do not bring in the 320 Cabrio normally, but I believe they can indent it if you wish. They brought in a 335 Touring on request (the only one so far in Sg) so I do not see why they wouldn't bring in the 320 Cab.

Their warranty is 3-yrs, covered by MBM Power (parent company of KBS) and they look pretty proefessional, with all the necessary diagnostic equipment. Sales guy said they will only import vehicles that they can provide warranty and servicing for, which I think is a plus point. They had refused to bring in a 599 for one of their customers because they could not provide warranty/servicing, even though they would have made quite a bundle from that customer.

Also, they will only sell vehicles that they have allocations for, unlike some PIs who will blindly take your deposit without allocations, then desperately try to secure one.

Lay Auto?????? Hmmmm.......... look for the Boss "Tua Tao"........

milk15;316418 said:
Lay Auto?????? Hmmmm.......... look for the Boss "Tua Tao"........

Look for Tua Tao can get discount? :p

Can la.....more or less shld have "i think"......
they got business dealings wif us......:laughlik:

milk15;316437 said:
Can la.....more or less shld have "i think"......
they got business dealings wif us......:laughlik:

Wah, good leh. So quote your big name can already?

Breyton;316526 said:
Wah, good leh. So quote your big name can already?

They dunno my name la.... Just quote my company name & that long hair guy working there........... he'll know..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
If you really want to get from there... let me know lor... I call them in advance b4 you go down......
*Still you oledi have been there to ask abt the price... let's see after my phone call, will get any cheaper for you anot....

Cabdriver;298375 said:
hi roger40,

i currently own 2 cars and they are both from PIs. They are the E200 (Nov 2004) and the 320i cabriolet. Let me try to answer your questions to my best...

self import or ask Willman, one of our site sponsor to source for u...

hope this helps...:)

hello,

I am seriously keen in getting a 320i convertible... may I know which PI u bought it from?
I am not able to pm as of now... could u kindly drop an email to
[email protected]

thank you very much.... really appreciate the help...

Hey Roger40,

Tried visiting this place at Presto Expat Motoring @ Balmoral Plaza. This guy sell pre-owned bimmers & mini coopers & I know they currently carry 4 units of 325 convertible (2 black, 1 white & 1 blue). Was told all are 2008 registered & mileage extremely low. They are not PI cars & fully warranty by PML. Check it out. Call Andy 97252585.

Hear from you soon!!

AK

I would be happy to offer my new 320 Conv (end-Nov) delivery and loose my 5K deposit. Black exterior/Red leather with Cruise Control option.

sms 91191872

Hi, to those who owned the 320i convertible.
Any comments after a year or more of owning it? Any comments...good or bad are welcome.

I am about to place an indent order for a 320i with iDrive and Comfort Access. The estimated time is 3 months from UK source (according to the PI salesman).

Just want to check before I place my $$ deposit with the PI. (Hope this PI is honest and deliver as per promised). Usually I would prefer to buy ready stocks...but the entire Singapore market got no 320i/323i/325i with the Comfort Access. What to do?!

If anyone got special lobang with PI for 'cheaper $$ and Faster delivery'...can also PM me.

hi all, i also went to see the 320 convert at Vincar 1 mth ago.. really love it... now just waiting for the right time to get it.

roger40;298044 said:
I am interested to buy a new 3 series convertible and check with Perf Motor of they have the 320i or 323i convertible, as I know these models are available in Germany and elsewhere. They told me that they wont bring in these models. I also remember that 1 Parallel Importer (PI) ever advertise that they are bringing in the 320 or 323 convertible.Bros, can u help:
- How safe to buy a BMW from PI?
- Wud u face hefty service fees when u sent it to Perf Motor for repairs?
- Do u think we can get Perf Motor to indent?
- Any other lobang or options?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi bro,

i need your help.

I'm new in here but would like to know i'm thinking of getting a 320i E92 from PI but about the warranty issues i was told that all PI car are registered to PML for warranty is it ture and also i was given 3 warranty area which are TWM, MBM, Starblack. so any bro here can tell me which is better and also about the PML warranty which they say is international warranty.

I have seen many adverts on people selling their 3series convertibles, 2008 and few mths old ones. Wonder if there is anything wrong with the HT cabrios??? Anybody owning one has feedback and anyone who have sold recently wud comment?
So far I got the best quote for 323i HT Convertible is $163,500 without i-drive and comfort access. No tied up to Finance and guranteed COE. Anyone else got better lobang?? Wat else to check before commiting to a PI?

back side itchy , and always smell exhaust fume from M3, 335 or WRX....that why change :p

Bro Cab Ken, did u buy your hard top cab from PI or PML? If from PI, any problem with servicing? They were saying that if u buy frm PI and then subsequently the PI closed down, then your warranty contract would have a problem with the workshop. Is that true? How is the cab? any problems?

not much problem, i guess it up to you. cabrio are all made in germany so qc is good....it up to you......pml is good if you got problem bang table people will respond.....pi like some say must pay $600 for oil change...

pi will try to jack up the prices here and there to cover up .... so chicken n egg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U888ink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back