320 i going at 139 K

Re: 320 i going at 139 K

got my 320 in end june. sad to read that the price has drop drastically. i paid $146k and no free service package. only consolation is that its a nice car to drive. any idea if i overpaid for it then?

cyb009 said:
got my 320 in end june. sad to read that the price has drop drastically. i paid $146k and no free service package. only consolation is that its a nice car to drive. any idea if i overpaid for it then?

Well, I think it went as low as $131k at one time. As long as u are happy, enjoy the novelty status, car not a lemon gd enuff liao. This kind of loss is not as bad as some property/share investments can be. Enjoy bro!

Haha, that's what I was wondering too, since I read from one post that the X3 is gonna be assembled in Thailand too... Is that why PML is lowering prices for the E90?

NTY said:
I agree. I had a April 1993 190E special. Generally trouble free and cheap to maintain. But that can't erase its earlier problematic history. I had friends who owned and cursed the earlier batches. The previous generation of MB especially W123, 124, 126 were well known for their bullet proof reliability and hence the 190E range became the bad apples of the family.

The W124 were also notorious for their ability to overheat very quickly in bumper-to-bumper traffic conditions.

cyb009 said:

just have to psycho yourself into believing that the price differential went towards buying satisfaction that came some 4 months earlier.

milanovski said:
e90 made in thailand?

Actually doesn't matter where the car is made in, my pre FL E46 318iA which was assembled in South Africa gave me fewer problems than my current E39 520iA which bears a "Made in Germany" plate. At the end of the day, when the time finally comes to part company with your car, it's the OMV and COE that matters most.

dont sad...got forum bought at 131k!!! coe at 11k....damn cheap!!!!i buy at 138 with free servicing.........price will remain abt 135k....my friend just bi=uy at 135k.........

cyb009 said:

tks for the words of encouragement. i will try to look at it positively rather than having getting a bad deal or chastise myself for not waiting longer.

seems like car price nowadays can only head south... haizzz...

anyone got any accessories to go with their new 3? i have been asking for folding side mirror but parts side in PML say still not in yet. the only thing they have is m3 bodykit.

kai said:
dont sad...got forum bought at 131k!!! coe at 11k....damn cheap!!!!i buy at 138 with free servicing.........price will remain abt 135k....my friend just bi=uy at 135k.........

How much is the 318iA going for? Can I get it for about $120K?

titanic said:
How much is the 318iA going for? Can I get it for about $120K?

Bro, are u referring to the new 3 series? If yes, it does not come in 318. Only 320 which uses the exact same 2L engine from the older model 318. I doubt one can get it for $120k but I guess it will depend on how desperate PML is and whether u have corporate discounts etc. If u can get one at that price, do let us know yah as I am sure there are others monitoring the price of the 320i and waiting for the rite time to buy!

T6 said:
Bro, are u referring to the new 3 series? If yes, it does not come in 318. Only 320 which uses the exact same 2L engine from the older model 318. I doubt one can get it for $120k but I guess it will depend on how desperate PML is and whether u have corporate discounts etc. If u can get one at that price, do let us know yah as I am sure there are others monitoring the price of the 320i and waiting for the rite time to buy!
I thought I heard that there's actually a 318. It's just that PML is not bringing it in.

rodders said:
I thought I heard that there's actually a 318. It's just that PML is not bringing it in.

Really? That is indeed news to me. Won't be surprised they not bringing it in. As it is, they already scratching heads on whether to bring in the 1 series for fear of competition with the 3. But a 318i is gonna be sluggish!.

rodders said:
thought I heard that there's actually a 318

true... it is 1995cc with 129bhp 180Nm ... think the ECU is different maybe... no E90 316i though...

T6 said:
But a 318i is gonna be sluggish

true... dont know why BMW has this proliferated product offering...

kai said:

Bro

People buying at S$ 12x K with everything thrown in now...........

Cheers!

TobyNik said:
Bro

People buying at S$ 12x K with everything thrown in now...........

Cheers!

Dear all,

Sometime we need to look at interest rate, accessories, other service package etc together with the car price to judge. Not at the car price only :)

Next, am i correct to say the all E90 that sold by PML do not have cruise control?

I know cruise control may be useless in Singapore but at time it is rather fun to activate it and adjust your car speed using the + - button on steering wheel :)

Actually I use my cruise control quite often nowadays when they flash TP Ops on the billboards...

TEE said:
E90 and E60 523 dun have cruise control....correct me if im wrong

Yah !

Very strange why BMW decide not to include cruise control on these car ?

I think may be the facelift model will come with it :) Marketing Strategy.

As for me, I used quite often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back