320i or 323i

Re: 320i or 323i

to ah beng: if ur taokay give u 12 months bonus u can buy 335i..hmm.... 240k/12 = 20k/month!!!!! now i know ur pay. hee hee

Hi gmpng1973,
If your driving style is the slow- steady- change lane by signalling for a good 10 metres before the front wheel even touch the lane marking type, then the 320i is good enuf. If it is otherwise, then the 323i is not fast enuf !
Unfortunately buying car in S'pore is always weighed down by financial practicalities, so if you can comfortably afford it, (323i is 24k more, road tax higher, fuel bills higher etc), get the 323i just for that IL6, even if it is a detuned version. Anyway, either choice is a good choice:)

What are you guys' comments if one decide on a 325 (218bhp) but choose a coupe instead of a 325 Limousine?

325 coupe will be nice.... sits lower, broader - so handles better than sedan (not that the sedan cant be modified to out perform the coupe though...)

IMHO - coupe always attractive visually, but of course sedan more practical..

coupe usually slightly heavier than sedan, so may affect performance - but very marginal difference i feel..

Thanks SMYUEN,

Really having a hard time deciding between a more practical 323 and a 325coupe(basic/highline) - the latter i like for it 218bph and like u said, visually more appealing...

:juggle:

SMYUEN;155587 said:
325 coupe will be nice.... sits lower, broader - so handles better than sedan (not that the sedan cant be modified to out perform the coupe though...)

IMHO - coupe always attractive visually, but of course sedan more practical..

coupe usually slightly heavier than sedan, so may affect performance - but very marginal difference i feel..

qwety_mh - no worries...

Believe me - buy the 325 coupe.. you wont regret it!!!

look at it this way - nicer looks, sexy 2-door, 2.5litre with 218bhp... very nice..

but the price premium is quite significant though..

SMYUEN, u are indeed 'encouraging':)

Okay, i more burning Q (for 325coupe) - basic@188k or highline version@208k? The latter comes with the following addition features (some of which i have no clue if i will ever need it!)
-sunroof
-iDrive & Navigation(tot basic oso have this?)
-Sports Seat (again, what so sporty abt the seat?)
-Aluminium trimming
-upgraded stereo (this one for sure i dun need!)
-keyless access
-Diferrent (rim) alloy

hmmm...:juggle:

SMYUEN;155591 said:
qwety_mh - no worries...

Believe me - buy the 325 coupe.. you wont regret it!!!

look at it this way - nicer looks, sexy 2-door, 2.5litre with 218bhp... very nice..

but the price premium is quite significant though..

qwety_mh;155592 said:
SMYUEN, u are indeed 'encouraging':)

Okay, i more burning Q (for 325coupe) - basic@188k or highline version@208k? The latter comes with the following addition features (some of which i have no clue if i will ever need it!)
-sunroof
-Aluminium trimming
-keyless access
-Diferrent (rim) alloy

hmmm...:juggle:

hmmm.. for the 20k premium...nothing seems worth it apart from the i-drive.. but i am surprised that the entry 325 got no i-drive?? strange...

anyways - for 20K you can bring your car out to slap on a nice bodykit (I am sure AC, hamman etc... will have one soon), put on nice 19 inches, upgrade your ICE... and probably have money to spare...

unless of course you want the sunroof (erhh.. if you like the outside air, then wait for the convertible!) or the "sports seats"..

hitmee;155381 said:
to ah beng: if ur taokay give u 12 months bonus u can buy 335i..hmm.... 240k/12 = 20k/month!!!!! now i know ur pay. hee hee

Thank you for so the look-me-up hor...But leh, that is hardly the truth :oops: Since when have you heard od Beng's getting 12 to 24 month bonus one. if got this type of kangtao pls dont forget to let Ah beng know hor, kam sia hia-dee.

-sunroof

ticked

ticked

ticked

-Aluminium trimming
no need

no need

-keyless access

ticked

-Diferrent (rim) alloy
buy from outside better

bro hitmee...i presume items "tick" are worthy while the rest are non-essential/luxury items that one can go without?

:whythis:

hitmee;155601 said:
-sunroof

ticked

ticked

ticked

-Aluminium trimming
no need

no need

-keyless access

ticked

-Diferrent (rim) alloy
buy from outside better

hitmee;155381 said:

OT a bit...i actually think he makes MORE than that...6th sense

as for the 325 coupe basic/high line qn..i think basic is a good choice...as mentioned you can get wheels, kit etc and still have money leftover...

Just walked into PML today and the price for a 320i basic is down to 124,850 without any finance rebates. There's now a "Bmw subsidy" being offered in addition to the regular promo discount. For the price of 323i, its down to 142,450.

funcar62;157059 said:
Just walked into PML today and the price for a 320i basic is down to 124,850 without any finance rebates. There's now a "Bmw subsidy" being offered in addition to the regular promo discount. For the price of 323i, its down to 142,450.

better double check those fine prints ah :fineprin: :fineprin: :fineprin:

that is a gimmick price, be careful!

you need to take 90% loan at 3.5% interest rate for 10 years, and they use the cash rebate from bank to off-set the selling price to make it look $142K+, plus the minimum loan period committment before redeem is 5yrs.

nothing comes free from PML, there's always a catch behind it and don get caught by it.

funcar62;157059 said:

Actually the COE has gone up and why the price come down. Must find out more details. Don't know how they work on their price.

gmpng1973;157097 said:
that is a gimmick price, be careful!

you need to take 90% loan at 3.5% interest rate for 10 years, and they use the cash rebate from bank to off-set the selling price to make it look $142K+, plus the minimum loan period committment before redeem is 5yrs.

nothing comes free from PML, there's always a catch behind it and don get caught by it.

Does it means that the original selling price will be 149k?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back