335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

Re: 335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

guys

kindly keep all posts related to the topic.. all OT will be deleted!!!!

gadgets;292397 said:
just found out that for PML, normal = 6 speakers, loudspeaker = 10 speakers, logic7 = 13 speakers. am an amateur when it comes to ICE, but i suppose logic7 has a different HU too while the normal and loudspeaker are sharing the same HU...or maybe sam and omar can tell if the loudspeaker system is indeed better than the normal ones...

I know Omar chose the Logic 7 one. Mine is just the normal stock standard.... Maybe the Loudspeaker system...

gerrygirl;291814 said:
Thread not just long, also turned from PG to R(18) at one stage!!! : ) Phwoar, read already also shy. Quickly click to go next page!

Soooo... Finally decided to go to PML to get the 325. Sales person happy, I was relatively happy, husband was not so happy, THEN, we found out that there's no black in stock. NO BLACK. Then I said, ok, grey with brown leather please. DON'T HAVE OSO. So, went home empty handed. sales person sad, I was a little sad, husband v happy.

Gerrygirl,

Get the 335 but please do not get black with red seats like what Ah Beng mentioned. Black with brown seats better. TT is nice but the S version even better but its outta your budget.

Physicist;295761 said:
Gerrygirl,

Get the 335 but please do not get black with red seats like what Ah Beng mentioned. Black with brown seats better. TT is nice but the S version even better but its outta your budget.

See, I am not alone. But really a nice colour combo would be spcae grey+grey seats.

Ahbengdriver;295907 said:
See, I am not alone. But really a nice colour combo would be spcae grey+grey seats.

Totally agree. Space grey/grey is a rare and excellent choice

i think it's not a good idea to purchase from a parallel importer, unless reputable.
i have friends who bought cars from PI - their after sales service is much to be desired.

The price at PM / audi may be higher, but at least there is good after sales service at BMW.
As for AUDI, my friends who owns audi commented that their after sales service is atrocious.

TT coupe is indeed a great car to drive. The 325 has not much kick. The 335 is powerful.
Conclusion, if u ask me, is the audi TT 2.0FSI. White is beautiful

DUN buy from parallel importers, cos even if u save on the initial cost, when u sell it, u will get a lower resale price, and the outcome is still the same

ben

ben_choey said:
The price at PM / audi may be higher, but at least there is good after sales service at BMW.
You must be working for PML ......... good service....... do a survey before you reckoned they have good service. For every bad service you cite at PI, I can probably cite 5 at PML. Now, you will argue that due to difference in sizes of distribution, PML will get more complaints....... show me the qualitative poll that their service is good.

Or was it simply an opinion?

ben_choey said:
DUN buy from parallel importers, cos even if u save on the initial cost, when u sell it, u will get a lower resale price, and the outcome is still the same

ben
Go check page 5 and 6 of this thread. Do your maths before you make the assumptions. Your assumptions on lower resale value do not take into account of car models (body) and OMV variances.

good service my lampaji. if good service i wudnt hv gone to BVO or J4c in my 3.5 yrs of bmw ownership from day SATU. yes u r from pml...your name is simon rock-my-baby right?

i think it's not a good idea to purchase from a parallel importer, unless reputable.
i have friends who bought cars from PI - their after sales service is much to be desired.

As for AUDI, my friends who owns audi commented that their after sales service is atrocious.

TT coupe is indeed a great car to drive. The 325 has not much kick. The 335 is powerful.

ben

hi,
actually if you compare BMW with other companies, their after sales service is better. At least they are more professional.
I have owned 3 BMws in the past and this is my 4th BMW. They are reliable, but of course can be tricky sometimes.

Dude, you just repeated yourself.......

ben_choey said:
actually if you compare BMW with other companies, their after sales service is better. At least they are more professional.
I have owned 3 BMws in the past and this is my 4th BMW. They are reliable, but of course can be tricky sometimes.
How many cars of yours have you dealt with PIs? Which PI? Care to share? What you mean by "tricky?"

This is my third BMW - and I have dealt with both PML and PI. And all I could say is this - PML will treat you like a sucker. I have never felt good visiting PML. Professional? Hello? Some of them are clueless of what they are doing.

As for PI's my current car is maintained with MBM/KBS. I find them professional so far. As for mods, I have been using BVO/J4C/SWC - all much more professional in terms of dissecting your car and trouble-shooting compare to PML. That I could testify. And I am sure many forumers would do too.

it's based on perception i suppose, like maybe what i percieve as ok, some would not?

In fact, i go into any place, be it aftermarket or Pi or PML, Im always wary and don't notice any difference in service.

kenntona;295972 said:
As for PI's my current car is maintained with MBM/KBS. I find them professional so far. As for mods, I have been using BVO/J4C/SWC - all much more professional in terms of dissecting your car and trouble-shooting compare to PML. That I could testify. And I am sure many forumers would do too.

+1. Not only are they more professional, they also charge much less

maybe our friend is used to eating at ang mo kio all the time. sometimes...must go toa payoh or katong to try. stay in your shell n comfort zone too long...can inherit the title of FROGGIE.....right or not..medan jack?

ben_choey;295963 said:

ben

you PML salesman? _|_:evil: _|_

hi,
i guess u are right. in performance motors, some of the sales executive or service advisors have no damn clue wat they are talking about or doing. and they can't troubleshoot that well.
i guess it comes with your personal experience about PI.
KBS sports is good ? perhaps may consider getting 650 ci convertible from PI next time but not sure which one will be good.
None of my previous BMWs were from PIs.

Any lobands on getting M6 rims with a good price ?

between, wat car u driving now ?

i would like to buy cheaper from a PI.but what if my car turns out to be a lemon ?
pay more for PML is just a premium for warranty issues.
i prefer to do servicing outside PML.but have to go back for oil change at 25k,50k and 75k if not they void your warranty i was told.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back