335i coupe advice & comments

Re: 335i coupe advice & comments

SUPAN;1006426 said:
thanks reply ...

could you guide how to fool the ECU ? any workshop can do that ? what sort of cost are we talking on this ?

Order O2 simulator then install it.

Or have WS code it out.

Dear 335 comrades and seniors,

Can anyone help advise me if you have STOCK E92/335i (N54) down pipes to sell?

Alternatively, for folks who can temporarily lend it to me, Im happy to compensate for the inconvenience caused and as a gesture of my deepest appreciation.

Please private mail me if you can help/advise me.

Thank you very much!

Depending which workshop you go to, Boss Motorsports should have some stock parts lying around.

Dear Sir Kenntona,

Thanks for replying bro.
Nope Hap. Checked with Boss Motorsports. Dont have.

Help.................

Any kind souls out there in this forum, pls advise me too.

Thank you!

I am also looking for a stock DP ... kekeke ...

Mechanic said my exhaust is loud ........ And it's stock. Did the golf tee mod .......

C3P0;1003595 said:
I think stock exhaust is by default not so loud, whether 320 or 335.

But all things and parts being equal, exhaust note from a 3.0L engine will sure be louder than that from a 2.0L. Similarly, all parts being equal, 3.0L sound also cannot beat 4.2L.

Lta tail me from office to nicoll highway. As I hate tailgating I full throttle at exiting sun tec towards nicoll highway. Heading the roar he immediately pull me over.

Ask what brand exos while bending over to check dp with ruler n peeking at the performance exos n smelling the fumes ? I hand him the cert as nothing to catch, he catch my illegal tint.

Feel that he is just wasting time for a boliao cause.

If he able to catch illegal exos or dp, trust he will not penalty me for the tints.

Wa u got balls. I see LTA I become snail.

As long dun minus points okie liao

I wind down all my windows and drive like a tortoise

Can wind down side but front cannot run

Hi sifus here, mind to share which mod shops at sg that gives good service and price?
I'm from kl and plan to go down to sg to hunt for upgrades, bodykit, brakes, etc :)

Thanks in advance

See site sponsors

silverhallique;1045916 said:
Hi sifus here, mind to share which mod shops at sg that gives good service and price?
I'm from kl and plan to go down to sg to hunt for upgrades, bodykit, brakes, etc :)

Thanks in advance

Might be helpful to outline your preferred brands of mods else you end up driving all over sg and going back empty handed.

Buy parts here and install in Malaysia best of both worlds ?

silverhallique;1045916 said:

Thanks in advance

i got my e92 335i 2 months ago and never regretted buying it! :) previous owner was my friend and done it up very well. BC red rims with red profile. loving it!

anyway does anyone knows where to repair carbon fibre front splitters? i bua the splitters a few times and its getting quite obvious!

Doubt can be repaired. Consider spray paint over it ?

red-fire-rims;1050368 said:
anyway does anyone knows where to repair carbon fibre front splitters? i bua the splitters a few times and its getting quite obvious!

red-fire-rims;1050368 said:

Ya agreed with RBB, doubt it can be "repaired". Btw that's the risk of having a CF front splitters.
It's ok, just take it as a battle scar. If really cannot take it, just spray over it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
typhu88bid

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back