hi,

anybody using remus quad exhaust?

wanted to change but afraid the noise is too loud

Re: 335i coupe advice & comments

-BMW-;1001408 said:
hi,

anybody using remus quad exhaust?

wanted to change but afraid the noise is too loud

Just curious, u want to change to something slightly louder than stock and yet not too loud? Otherwise its uncommon to want to change exhaust and yet afraid that it's too loud.
If yes, u may want to consider a (legal) supersprint.

C3P0 said:
Ask for servicing records and see what's the mileage when the owner did his previous servicing.

+1.

Car "Fully Serviced By Agent", so records of service schedule should show actual mileage.

Maybe it's 130k?

But if it's 130k, regularly serviced, think will be an issue?

gwz;1001414 said:
Hey guys,

Just saw this on sgcarmart

Used BMW 335i Car for Sale in Singapore, Supercars Singapore - sgCarMart

Good buy?

New to BMW, and looking at the mileage and depre, I thought it will be.

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks!
Ahbengdriver;1001423 said:
mileage only 30k km? Sounds doggy to me.
Seems to be a Good Buy but also seems 'doggy'... just to do some checks such as....

Since it states "Fully Serviced By Agent" and picture shows PML... ask if PML is the 'Servicing Agent'.

- If reply is 'Yes', ask for the License Plate Number or VIN number and check with PML on this vehicle's service details, PML can tell you the history of it.

- If reply is 'No, but so and so'... still ask for the License Plate Number or VIN number and check with PML on this vehicle's past service history and it should give you a clearer idea especially about the very low mileage for a 5.5yrs car.

Cents

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually I just want to change the look.. Quite sian of the twin single.. remus cf tips exhaust look nice. Just wondering how loud it will be, coz I dont really like noisy car.. Heehee

C3P0;1001420 said:
Just curious, u want to change to something slightly louder than stock and yet not too loud? Otherwise its uncommon to want to change exhaust and yet afraid that it's too loud.
If yes, u may want to consider a (legal) supersprint.

-BMW-;1001531 said:
Actually I just want to change the look.. Quite sian of the twin single.. remus cf tips exhaust look nice. Just wondering how loud it will be, coz I dont really like noisy car.. Heehee

Hmmm.. then can you not just consider changing the tips intsead of changing the exhaust no? :D

If can just change the tip then would be great.. Couldnt find it.

Also thinking to change the tail light to lci.. Couldnt find who can make it too.. Any idea where it can be done? Ps.. Om quite noob in finding Car parts like this
webhunk;1001540 said:
Hmmm.. then can you not just consider changing the tips intsead of changing the exhaust no? :D

-BMW- said:

Also thinking to change the tail light to lci.. Couldnt find who can make it too.. Any idea where it can be done? Ps.. Om quite noob in finding Car parts like this

BVO can do it, but gotta change light module.

-BMW-;1001531 said:

Changed to BMW pe loh

-BMW-;1001545 said:

Have you check with Fong Kim? THeir contact is in Site Sponsor's page.

For the tail light, I presume yours is e92. I just got one from 2277, if you want, can call them. 68442277.

C3P0;1001554 said:
Have you check with Fong Kim? THeir contact is in Site Sponsor's page.

For the tail light, I presume yours is e92. I just got one from 2277, if you want, can call them. 68442277.

yep.. already check with them.. they suggest the remus quad. thats why wondering if the exhaust will be too loud for me or not.. haha.

yes.. same same e92. will call them.. thanks :)

I think more concern if legal or not then will lose your low end or not

SUPAN;1001777 said:
I think more concern if legal or not then will lose your low end or not

the remus exhaust is legal according to fong kim :D

-BMW-;1002388 said:
the remus exhaust is legal according to fong kim :D

Will you lose yr initial torque ?

Latest posts

Members online