AC Schnitzer Kit & M Pedal set

Re: AC Schnitzer Kit & M Pedal set

leslie11;859379 said:
Thanks Gilbert, can you give me his email addr so I can contact him directly?
Hopefully, can get a better price with shipping though got to pay GST.

Thanks again Gilbert!

Leslie, the AC schitzer pedals look far better den M pedals. Half the price also.

leslie11;859379 said:
Thanks Gilbert, can you give me his email addr so I can contact him directly?
Hopefully, can get a better price with shipping though got to pay GST.

Thanks again Gilbert!

No worries... in fact, I just ordered without communicating with the seller. I took the risk by self-assessing the angle/ length of foot rest, etc.

Will post pics once installed.

Cheers!

I want to email him direct to see what he can do for us if we order in bulk, shipping will be much cheaper and maybe the pedals itself too.

Hey Leslie, I'm interested in the AC pedals. Please add me in the GB. Thanks

AC S pedal set (via eBay, prob less than $130, much cheaper than M set and avail now)
---------------------
1. Leslie
2. Ginmin (auto-insert for him)
3. Forrestgum

AC S pedal set (via eBay, prob less than $130, much cheaper than M set and avail now)
---------------------
1. Leslie
3. Forrestgum
4. Hitman

Hey bro Gilbert, U sure the kit fits? Coz the reason is I hv email the seller before and he said it will nt fit the F20... But of coz if u hv the real stuff and it fits well... then it will be safe to get.

HITMAN;859476 said:
Hey bro Gilbert, U sure the kit fits? Coz the reason is I hv email the seller before and he said it will nt fit the F20... But of coz if u hv the real stuff and it fits well... then it will be safe to get.

Let me do the installation first and take some pictures. Else I will be :biggun: for giving the wrong info.

Incidentally, I was just sharing my purchase, not asking for a GB. :oops:;)

No problem bro. Thanks for sharing... Wait for ur good news.

a little off topic, but anyone interested in the M black kidney grille for F20? I checked with MA and its about 300+ (with installation) BUT only available in Sep12... please share if anyone knows of any after market source!

feynman82;859625 said:
a little off topic, but anyone interested in the M black kidney grille for F20? I checked with MA and its about 300+ (with installation) BUT only available in Sep12... please share if anyone knows of any after market source!

I know McWELL bringing in. Abt sgd200.

HITMAN;859476 said:
---------------------
1. Leslie
3. Forrestgum
4. Hitman
5. Ah Lee

Count me in too. :)

Gilbert73;859574 said:
Let me do the installation first and take some pictures. Else I will be :biggun: for giving the wrong info.

Incidentally, I was just sharing my purchase, not asking for a GB. :oops:;)

Ok. Here comes the pic... you guys would need to decide if this is ok for you. Personally, I am happy with the results.

Gilbert73;860931 said:
Ok. Here comes the pic... you guys would need to decide if this is ok for you. Personally, I am happy with the results.

Looks like its a 99% fit... But hy the middle pedal nut is different colour fm the rest? Nice bro... Where u install n how much? Guys, MTL...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilbert73;860931 said:

Errr..I also want the AC ...pedal kit...so I will drop from the M Pedal kit

HITMAN;860935 said:
Looks like its a 99% fit... But hy the middle pedal nut is different colour fm the rest? Nice bro... Where u install n how much? Guys, MTL...

Thanks. The brake pedal is tricky... have to use back the original screws. The rest were provided by the installer. Wanted to use black screws as well but theirs was too long and each screw is sharp. May get caught when braking. Thus, safer to use the original ones.

I bumped around and decided to do it at wow@gadget. $40 because of the level of difficulty in the drilling of the brake pedal.

Hope this helps.

Wow... $40 is ex... Hmm. Must start looking ard.

HITMAN;860951 said:
Wow... $40 is ex... Hmm. Must start looking ard.

Ok I'll coordinate with the eBay seller, you settle the installer? I think can close by end of the week?

The up side is we'll save on shipping, the down side is got to pay 7% GST. Also, I've seen the matt black version of the pedal if anyone is interested, looks quite nice too.

---------------------
1. Leslie
3. Forrestgum
4. Hitman
5. Ah Lee
6. Bimmerhead
CLOSING ON 29 Jul 2359hrs!

Last edited by a moderator:

leslie11;860985 said:
Ok I'll coordinate with the eBay seller, you settle the installer? I think can close by end of the week?

The up side is we'll save on shipping, the down side is got to pay 7% GST. Also, I've seen the matt black version of the pedal if anyone is interested, looks quite nice too.

---------------------
1. Leslie
3. Forrestgum
4. Hitman
5. Ah Lee
6. Bimmerhead
7.Benedictz

Count me in!!!!

leslie11;860985 said:

Do you have pic of the Matt black version?

leslie11;860985 said:

---------------------
1. Leslie
3. Forrestgum
4. Hitman
5. Ah Lee
6. Bimmerhead
7. Benedictz
8. Meutral

This pedals look better indeed...so are we dropping the M pedals?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back