AC Schnitzer Kit & M Pedal set

Re: AC Schnitzer Kit & M Pedal set

feynman82;861100 said:
Do you have pic of the Matt black version?
I asked the seller if they have it in RHD, just waiting for his reply.

MEUTRAL;861186 said:
This pedals look better indeed...so are we dropping the M pedals?
Yes. If anyone else is interested in the M, then they can go ahead and start their own GB.

Originally Posted by leslie11
Ok I'll coordinate with the eBay seller, you settle the installer? I think can close by end of the week?

The up side is we'll save on shipping, the down side is got to pay 7% GST. Also, I've seen the matt black version of the pedal if anyone is interested, looks quite nice too.

AC S pedal set (via eBay, prob less than $130, much cheaper than M set and avail now)
---------------------
1. Leslie
2. Ginmin (auto-insert for him)
3. Forrestgum
4. Hitman
5. Ah Lee
6. Bimmerhead
7. Benedictz
8. Meutral
9. raytyper
CLOSING ON 29 Jul 2359hrs!

Share this post on Digg
Del.icio.us
Technorati

Ok I'll coordinate with the eBay seller, you settle the installer? I think can close by end of the week?

The up side is we'll save on shipping, the down side is got to pay 7% GST. Also, I've seen the matt black version of the pedal if anyone is interested, looks quite nice too.

AC S pedal set (via eBay, prob less than $130, much cheaper than M set and avail now)
---------------------
1. Leslie
3. Forrestgum
4. Hitman
5. Ah Lee
6. Bimmerhead
7. Benedictz
8. Meutral
9. raytyper
10. vf47 (matt black sounds gd, any pics?)

Share this post on Digg
Del.icio.us
Technorati

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

normally i would prefer silver but since my interior trim is gloss black.. just the AC S white label will be nice.. if all 3 labels are aligned/inline side by side.. even better!

now i can't wait for it to arrive!! does it include installation too?

---------------------
1. Leslie
3. Forrestgum
4. Hitman
5. Ah Lee
6. Bimmerhead
7. Benedictz
8. Meutral
9. raytyper
10. vf47 (matt black sounds gd, any pics?)
11. tty

Please add me in for a set too! Thanks.

Black looks good when new, but scratches (sure have, since we're basically stepping on these all the time) will be painfully obvious isn't it? Point for consideration.

HITMAN;861372 said:
It does looks nice... But if u look at the size of the foot rest, I think they are of different size. silver looks better fit. And it's cfm on bro Gilbert ride. So I will go for the silver and please get fm the same seller as bro Gilbert to prevent any disappointment. Thanks.

do they have the same design for the black? I hope..

vf47;861381 said:
do they have the same design for the black? I hope..

Wait for bro Leslie to coordinate...

A point to note - for Matt black ones, I believe the color / anodized paint will tend to fade due to wear and tear. Happened in my previous ride before, pedals in titanium silver faded after repeated stepping.

My 2 cts

Hi everyone, unfortunately the seller has not replied. I agree with Hitman that we should get the pedals from the same seller as it is confirmed to fit on our cars. Hopefully we will have a reply soon. Gilbert, pls give me his email address if you can cos my MSG to him was via eBay. Thanks.

Saw a no of F30 sports pedals on ebay. Do u tink our f20 pedals r the same as f30 since parts like indicator stalks, pedals tend to be sourced from the same parts bin by car manufacturers?

It is really difficult to find the RHD version, Gilbert's one was one of the few on eBay.

leslie11;861535 said:
Hi everyone, unfortunately the seller has not replied. I agree with Hitman that we should get the pedals from the same seller as it is confirmed to fit on our cars. Hopefully we will have a reply soon. Gilbert, pls give me his email address if you can cos my MSG to him was via eBay. Thanks.

Sorry... can't help you much as I did not communicate with the seller for the purchase. :oooops:

Is ok guys. We continue to help each other look out fr the pedals. I noted that f10 n f30 use same pedals so most likely f series all use same pedals. How much does juzzforcars charge fr AC pedals?

ginmin;861555 said:
Is ok guys. We continue to help each other look out fr the pedals. I noted that f10 n f30 use same pedals so most likely f series all use same pedals. How much does juzzforcars charge fr AC pedals?

I can ask Peter fom Juzzitup to quote, give me a few mins.

Update: Peter said the real ACS pedals are upwards of $600...implies the eBay ones are likely replicas. He will call his suppliers in Taiwan and get us the replica pricing. Install is $40 nett.

From my POV, I just want the cheapest option cos its aesthetic mod and not performance mod. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar quality previously posted is acceptable and I agree with you!. Thks for the effort!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

leslie11;861565 said:
I can ask Peter fom Juzzitup to quote, give me a few mins.

Update: Peter said the real ACS pedals are upwards of $600...implies the eBay ones are likely replicas. He will call his suppliers in Taiwan and get us the replica pricing. Install is $40 nett.

From my POV, I just want the cheapest option cos its aesthetic mod and not performance mod. What do you guys think?

Agree with you Leslie11, if Peter from JFC can get up replicas dat r installed properly at a gd price, is gd enugh. Imho replicas can get the aesthetics job done if not too fussy abt it. Tks Leslie11 for yr efforts.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back