ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Re: ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Really beautiful shots! next time u go take photos, jio leh! :)

Azrielsc;386933 said:
Really beautiful shots! next time u go take photos, jio leh! :)

Thanks bro.

How I wish I could pre-scheduled some shooting time like what we had early of the year with the white cars, but its so hard to come by. I normally shoot whenever its allow cos I had my camera and lenses in my bag all the time. And this are locations where I lived or frequent passed by. So its very hard to jio anyone. Hope you understand.

But if you've any location in mind, need shutterbugs company buzz me. I'll try my best to be there. :)

acupunch;386937 said:
Thanks bro.

How I wish I could pre-scheduled some shooting time like what we had early of the year with the white cars, but its so hard to come by. I normally shoot whenever its allow cos I had my camera and lenses in my bag all the time. And this are locations where I lived or frequent passed by. So its very hard to jio anyone. Hope you understand.

But if you've any location in mind, need shutterbugs company buzz me. I'll try my best to be there. :)

Bro, don't have to state ur reasons! :) It's all good. Love the shots!

Very nice photos bro! :drool:

Congrats on your new brakes too, looks awesome, especially with the comparison with the 320 brakes. Makes me also want to upgrade :)

C3P0;386948 said:
Very nice photos bro! :drool:

Congrats on your new brakes too, looks awesome, especially with the comparison with the 320 brakes. Makes me also want to upgrade :)

thanks bro. indeed its worth, mai tu lai... :)

It been almost a year since the last mod and post on this thread. Here are some updates done to my acuE90320i to date.

Finally got a set of used Original BMW Bi-Xenon Headlights from BRO Reno after 2 long years of hunting for it. Added dark shade sticker for some stone chip protection (temporary while waiting for LAMIN-X to arrive), the whole car really orh lu lu sia.

3967738407_233920a491_b.jpg

Next is DIY Carbon look sticker on the rear diffuser.

3967738399_c4d80be992_b.jpg

Some close up shots.

3967738405_5f80ec38e1_b.jpg

photos are taken with Nokia N81 + Photoshop for color adjustment.

Next, might try DIY interior 8-piece panel. First let me find out how to take the panel out and putting them back. don't want to break any bracket. might DIY again my front grill with the new matt carbon look. ai karbon fever mai. :D

Another mod you can't really see from this photo is my front M-Aerodynamic front is DIY with 90% black glass stickered to cover the stone chip mark. cheap and cost effective. I luv stickers. It amazing covering for black cars.

3967738407_233920a491_b.jpg

u mean how muchie? RM 50 for a pair of lights. ai STICKERED SHADE mai.

those sticker on my front bumper are NOT transparent protective film. its black color stickers. I stick on myself that's why is called DIY. my front bonet up lorry liow, so many stone chip till blind also can see. so no need to spend any more to protect.

SLK69;480461 said:
i mean for the bumper n bonnet...u got paste a layer of film sibo...??

acupunch;480466 said:
those sticker on my front bumper are NOT transparent protective film. its black color stickers. I stick on myself that's why is called DIY. my front bonet up lorry liow, so many stone chip till blind also can see. so no need to spend any more to protect.

Your sticker damn good lah. Next to the car also won't notice. Must really look for it then can see.

Nice shots !!! Xenons finally !!!

Breyton;480472 said:
Your sticker damn good lah. Next to the car also won't notice. Must really look for it then can see.

thanks. :dance: too bad haven't found any stickers selling big enough to cover that long front bonet. or else I put some on it too. :lol:

kenntona;480478 said:
Nice shots !!! Xenons finally !!!

thanks. :dance:

nice xeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenons...

BOOOMs..!!!!

i suggest you change those stock exhaust tips. the FL E90 ones seem wider or go twin...n better quad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbobetuytin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back