ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Re: ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Roasty;480603 said:
nice xeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenons...

BOOOMs..!!!!
Thanks DOC :D

Deadkookaburra;480605 said:
i suggest you change those stock exhaust tips. the FL E90 ones seem wider or go twin...n better quad

thanks for the suggestion, it will be the last thing in my MOD list. :eek:

acupunch;480466 said:
those sticker on my front bumper are NOT transparent protective film. its black color stickers. I stick on myself that's why is called DIY. my front bonet up lorry liow, so many stone chip till blind also can see. so no need to spend any more to protect.
where u bought those stickers from?

Slater;480762 said:
where u bought those stickers from?

got it from a shop along alexandra village. the row along that popular ang ku kwa store.

ok will check it out. approx how much for a specific length?

is the gloss on the film as good as out paint work on the car?

Slater;480768 said:
ok will check it out. approx how much for a specific length?

is the gloss on the film as good as out paint work on the car?
there is only one black color stickers. I think was $12 per meter, bought it sometime back.

Nice shots acupunch. I like black black, very fierce. Next time I see you I will give way ok ;)

acupunch;480448 said:
It been almost a year since the last mod and post on this thread.
wah, 1 year never mod. you si bey gao lun! :lol:

C3P0;480794 said:
Nice shots acupunch. I like black black, very fierce. Next time I see you I will give way ok ;)
thanks robot. black black thing are temporary. you sure you'll give way? the last time I come close to say hi, you pull away from me. make me chase u just to say hello! :hmmidont:

C3P0;480794 said:
wah, 1 year never mod. you si bey gao lun! :lol:
bo pian la. funding come slow and was hesitate to upgrade to Xenon due to coding issues. Now funds enough and no worries about error issues cos I understand it now. :thumbsup:

when your new ride coming?

acupunch;480981 said:
thanks robot. black black thing are temporary. you sure you'll give way? the last time I come close to say hi, you pull away from me. make me case u just to say hello! :hmmidont:
Black black is nice, I am looking into it too.
I thought you want to poke me, so keep trying to pull away, but cannot, because my car sibey slow :lol:

acupunch;480981 said:
when your new ride coming?
No new ride la. Driving stock E46 now, shiok :nutkick:

Ok, sorry for OT.

Got a surprise package from admin. Hoooray, the lamin-x protective film had arrived.

3974038130_6a689c64be.jpg

nicely role and packed,
3974038126_6f11a0574e.jpg

little solution bottle, spreader and instruction manual
3974038124_a08507ea17.jpg

Goodbye Black on Black.

Nice stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed reading your mod diary. Even the brake caliper installation pix looked professional. You da man!

Damn it... it came correctly for u!

Hahaha! I have been trying to get right colours for Ken for the longest time! :) Ken sure to beat me up!

ACS6;481106 said:
Nice stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed reading your mod diary. Even the brake caliper installation pix looked professional. You da man!
thanks bro. :yummie:

Azrielsc;481138 said:
Damn it... it came correctly for u!

Hahaha! I have been trying to get right colours for Ken for the longest time! :) Ken sure to beat me up!
yes, it did. :nehnehhh: did you click on the right option bo? :lol2: BOOMZ

acupunch, what is the lamin-x protective film for?

C3P0;481169 said:
acupunch, what is the lamin-x protective film for?
its the protective film to give protective to Bi-XENON headlights from stone chip marks. its a small investment to keep in good condition if I want to deMOD like you. :dance:

Wah Acu! nice...been sooo busy never log on for farrrrrrrking long time.....Finally Xenons haha Like the CF stickers too hehe....

SILVER;481247 said:
Wah Acu! nice...been sooo busy never log on for farrrrrrrking long time.....Finally Xenons haha Like the CF stickers too hehe....
thanks BRO Felix. ai karboomz fibra ma... :D

i confess i luv acu so much that i scarifies the quality with my wife and kids and installed the lamim-x over midnight wee hours. took me about 2hrs to tear down the old black shade film and clean up as per instructed in the instruction poster. I must say lamin-x guys are very thoughtful to include that little spray bottle and a spreader. the instruction are easy to follow too. :thumbsup:

so here is a clearer view of the black shade film and gooooooodbye black shade.
3975372670_cb972284ea_b.jpg

here is it with lamin-x on. apologies couldn't take any photos during the installation process as i was alone with acu. you can see from the pic that is much clearer
3975380084_4dd4501bea_b.jpg

here is a pic to see how the xenons shine through the new lamin-x, you can see some uneven glare as the film not totally dry up yet. but i'm please with the initial results. lamin-x poster said it will took 4-6 weeks. hope by then it sparkling diamond lights :rolleyes:
3975376318_8c29502945_b.jpg

last i present you the shot of acu's right side front profile to showcase the BMW Bi-Xenon Headlights + Clear Lamin-X Protective Film. the look that I've always been dreaming off since i got the car some 2+yrs ago. :happyanim:
3974619895_90e71b7f21_b.jpg

i hope my mod journey will not end here, wish for more to come.

your car is looking good bro... great job!

Wow bro... finally got your Lamin-X. I thought you go for the smoke tint one.... thumbs-up for a great DIY job done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbobetuytin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back