ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Re: ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

My friend told me add H & R sway bars to pss9, lagi ho!

Are you interested in Gruppe M? like to arrange for group buy?

taken some new shoot with my new gadget toy. the results after some color adjustment using PS CS2 was rewarding. Here is a teaser.

2084324646_6c217abc4b_b.jpg

photos are taken with DSLR D80 mounted with Nikon AF Nikkor 28-70mm 1:3.5-3.5 D lenses then edited using Adobe Photoshop CS2

Can we go for a group shot?

I also jealous how come your car so kim so gout one. :(

Soo nice and sharp!..I think we can do shoots, collate into a BMW-SG book and publish it for sale like Studie in Japan hahahaha...

SILVER;273548 said:
Soo nice and sharp!..I think we can do shoots, collate into a BMW-SG book and publish it for sale like Studie in Japan hahahaha...
yeah! let's do it. :laughlik:

You really enjoy your car and photography. The ME is nice!

nsbsin;273565 said:
You really enjoy your car and photography. The ME is nice!
i know deep in your heart you want ME, just do it. you won't regrets. or else you sure regret :lol2:
don't think too long, decide fast, get to enjoy longer, worth the cost of modding.

more photos coming. stay tune.

acupunch;273569 said:
i know deep in your heart you want ME, just do it. you won't regrets. or else you sure regret :lol2:
don't think too long, decide fast, get to enjoy longer, worth the cost of modding.

more photos coming. stay tune.

hope to see yr car with new clothing soon:yummie:

Attached is another photo shoot I tried yesterday evening around 6-7pm @ iHUB (old JTC building) along Jurong Town Hall Road. Again the sun setting down nicely and warm loving. I really love sun sets. As I drove around the iHUB, I manage to locate this location where there was a huge iron steel water tank structure with interesting geometrical sharps and lines. Also the iHUB architect lines by the side of the water tank were beautiful, lots of bold structure lines. I feel it will goes well with our BMW car design language 'flame body contour'. While taking those photos, I was hoping to take the warm sun set moments. But after I was editing using Adobe Photoshop CS2, it turn out is more like 'Autumn Shoot', cos the plants were all golden yellow brown in colors. Thanks to that warm cast of sun sets during that hour. I really love shooting during that hour cos is not warm nor hot. The weather were to toy around your cameras and let it breathe in the colors. So without much ado here are the photos. You comments are welcome to improve my photography.

Introduction-ACUE90 Portrait

2084909291_5b51fe9535_o.jpg

Front side profile, ME + Lowering is a must.

2083730969_7e3b2dfddd_o.jpg

Rear side profile. I'm glad I did the lowering, no regret at all.

2083733101_71712497fc_o.jpg

photos were taken with DSLR D80 mounted with Nikon AF Nikkor 28-70mm 1:3.5-3.5 D lenses then edited using Adobe Photoshop CS2

joseph;273597 said:
hope to see yr car with new clothing soon:yummie:
I too hope soon I get her some new clothes. :)
yours too will be very adorable. :nehnehhh:

Yep, best timeslot for me is 7 to 9 am, then 5 to 6.30 pm. The caged shots I took was over lunch time, and they look dark because I could hardly compensate the background contrast against my car's colour.

acupunch;273603 said:
I too hope soon I get her some new clothes. :)
yours too will be very adorable. :nehnehhh:

if u need some cloth sample to try on i always can let u mine but will be in red colour:lol2:

continue...

Very happy with the car height, 59cm Front & 58cm Rear. measurement from wheel arch to the bottom of the rims. not ground.

2083728397_96775c587c_o.jpg

kinda like this one, so I cropped it as my new signature

2085454686_9e1e2930a0_o.jpg

Another rear side profile

2083734215_4fdfd03867_o.jpg

For those who is interested on ME this picture gives you a good judgment on whether it rubs when lowered.

2084520616_5be448270b_o.jpg

photos were taken with DSLR D80 mounted with Nikon AF Nikkor 28-70mm 1:3.5-3.5 D lenses then edited using Adobe Photoshop CS2

kenntona;273604 said:
Yep, best timeslot for me is 7 to 9 am, then 5 to 6.30 pm. The caged shots I took was over lunch time, and they look dark because I could hardly compensate the background contrast against my car's colour.
If bo pian need to take photo during hot sun, try using dark tint color filter to minimize the contrast.

kenntona;273604 said:

Kenn that's the problem with dark cars and light background...Try over expose it one stop then do photo edit. overexpose shot will bring out details of dark car slightly and then compensate it with photoshop. maybe will work better =) can try.

joseph;273607 said:
if u need some cloth sample to try on i always can let u mine but will be in red colour:lol2:
thanks bro, appreciate your offers. :)
did you add CF add-on to it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back