advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

rt333;751815 said:
Ur se do for u foc?

Yeah, for my prev F02, they did it FOC. Complained hard enough about the road noise & wind noise at 80km/h, so I think they lan lan fedup. Soundproofed it to shut me up.

It worked :)

steve9733;751821 said:
strange, mine said cannot do sound proof.. must go to outside
workshop... can check which brand or workshop they are doing
so that i can do the same myself ? thanks again..

No leh, my F02 was definitely soundproofed by PML. I dunno why your SE told you to the contrary?

A caveat though. Upon delivery, my F02 was found to have an engine issue. In typical PML style, the way to fix that issue was to increase the soundproofing in the hope that I would no longer be able to hear the issue.

That's how I know that PML CAN do soundproofing - because they initially tried to make me 'deaf' to the engine pinging!

Bro wobbles, perhaps your SE on the ball and bring outside workshop to do you'd soundproof? Or it could be just that u atas 6/7 series buyer they LL do for u.

st8800;751930 said:
Bro wobbles, perhaps your SE on the ball and bring outside workshop to do you'd soundproof? Or it could be just that u atas 6/7 series buyer they LL do for u.

Hmm... possible, but why would my SE wanna soundproof my car to hide the engine noise? Anyway, the soundproofing, although very good, didn't entirely eliminate the engine noise (how could it), and in the end, that had to be fixed separately.

I'm not atas. I'm just a little bit taller than hitmee.

I think uncle wobbles SE is male, and uncle wobbles send his chiobu wife to do the talking squeuze the SE for freebies.

I prefer to deal with male SE cos female ones stroke your ego, say mr x this mr x that.... Go in for basic bmw model but end up.... options list fully ticked plus indent individual colour.

Besides, if delivery late.... Shout at male SE not so jialat..... Shout at female SE..... If they cry.... I heart pain for them.

jasonmaxima;751976 said:
I think uncle wobbles SE is male, and uncle wobbles send his chiobu wife to do the talking squeuze the SE for freebies.

I prefer to deal with male SE cos female ones stroke your ego, say mr x this mr x that.... Go in for basic bmw model but end up.... options list fully ticked plus indent individual colour.

Besides, if delivery late.... Shout at male SE not so jialat..... Shout at female SE..... If they cry.... I heart pain for them.

1. Yes, to me, my wife is the chio-est chiobu :)
2. KNN... bro jason suan me. I ticked options & indent & M-sport Carbon Black...
3. I will shout, regardless of male or female - but for female I might shout softer ... skarly cry then how?

wobbles;751987 said:
2. KNN... bro jason suan me. I ticked options & indent & M-sport Carbon Black...
3. I will shout, regardless of male or female - but for female I might shout softer ... skarly cry then how?
Bro wobbles, methinks your wife surfs this form hahaha...

wobbles;751987 said:

I did not insinuate it to be you at all....... Sorry if the truth cuts like a knife..... Hehe.

I personally prefer male se cos i ever kena female se.... Admit i was charmed.... Almost Signed a 'pay till my backside tear' contract to buy specced up highly optioned audi.

jasonmaxima;752013 said:
I did not insinuate it to be you at all....... Sorry if the truth cuts like a knife..... Hehe.

I personally prefer male se cos i ever kena female se.... Admit i was charmed.... Almost Signed a 'pay till my backside tear' contract to buy specced up highly optioned audi.

Hehehe... What made you wake up from her charms bro? Your wife? That, I find, is usually a sobering wake up call :) - and truth be told, our wives usually make these calls in our best interests. Just that we don't necessarily know it yet at that point in time.

And no lah, my chiobu wifey doesn't surf these forums. You think I dare talk so big and so much co£k here if she surfs ah? Phew!

any bros here got free carmat from ur SE? if have can share how it looks like?

tks

Its a 3M car mat. No pics though, should look like any other mat. The underside should have the 3M branding, if you need to check.

The free car mat from SE is not necessarily from 3M. Mine was torn after less than 2 years despite me being a very careful user. I replaced it a genuine 3M mat which I purchased from PML.

Any recommendation where to get the 3M carat for f10? What's the cost too?

Thanks

If your SE wasnt generous enough to throw in a 3M one, can still get the contact from them as they should get them at bettervprices as i presume they are bulk buyers.

+6596952338.... pls sms this guy for 3M floor mats.

unsure about pricing, but he has 2 versions.... standard and premium... premium being more lush and thicker...

also has the heel protector pad in the mat

I have bought from him for all my ex cars and current rides.

I ordered mine from 3M online the luxury version for $230. Not sure good price or not. Home delivery though

hi jasonmaxima and Liv2Golf

can the 3M carmat fit nicely into f10?

Liv2Golf

can share the website link?

Also where u guys do ur tinting? at infratint?

rt333;755989 said:
hi jasonmaxima and Liv2Golf

can the 3M carmat fit nicely into f10?

Liv2Golf

can share the website link?

Also where u guys do ur tinting? at infratint?

When you order, the guy will ask 'for what car' then they custom cut.... the rear passenger, the car mat covers not only the footwells, but also goes over the transmission tunnel.

the car's boot / trunk can also order 3M mat.... cheers.

plus.... they deliver to your place, but dun do installation.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back