advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

wt_know;748795 said:
your SE sleeping is it? i have never heard pml ask customer to top up ... every deal that they signed they got confidence and already mark up to cover coe up/down
give and take they still earn. it's just you or the previous or next customer pay more.
hitmee is right ... they should have open cat coe lying around in their office to seal your deal

i c. thanks bro.

i will be fighting for it.

dun quote me hor
never asked (based on my encounter) does not mean cannot ask
if they practice now to ask customer to top up then you are damn sui la

iori;748837 said:
i c. thanks bro.

i will be fighting for it.

Wow... seriously, I've never, ever heard of C&C or PML asking for customers to top up... they usually have open Cat E COEs lying about, and these are used to secure a deal should they get caught out by COE surprises.

Either your SE is promising you something he/she couldn't fulfil, or this is a disturbing new trend that even the big ADs are forced to play because our garhmen is collecting too much from the COEs....

Good luck bro, and I hope you end up getting a fair deal on your F10!

Ya... never hear PML asking people to top up. Dun be bullied! Normally I hear buyers don't accept open cat coe because it is lower than current coe price. Ask puffer haha, he die die don't accept open cat at 65k when coe sky rocket from 66 - 76k. In the end, PML also relent and gave him 76k coe.

Wow... Bro puffer garang sia. Was he promised cat B initially?

st8800;748945 said:
Ya... never hear PML asking people to top up. Dun be bullied! Normally I hear buyers don't accept open cat coe because it is lower than current coe price. Ask puffer haha, he die die don't accept open cat at 65k when coe sky rocket from 66 - 76k. In the end, PML also relent and gave him 76k coe.

bro, my friend told me that even if my open cat COE is at say 70k, and the prevailing Cat B COE is 65k, the value of my COE will be 65k. That doesn't sound right to me. Do you know?

Wow, bro primus, I reckon your SE is smoking you big time leh... This is again something I've never heard before until today!

wobbles;748956 said:
Wow... Bro puffer garang sia. Was he promised cat B initially?
No, PML didn't promise anything. He just die die say don't want open cat wheN it was offered to him haha.

primus22;748957 said:
bro, my friend told me that even if my open cat COE is at say 70k, and the prevailing Cat B COE is 65k, the value of my COE will be 65k. That doesn't sound right to me. Do you know?
No such thing bro, normally PML will bid coe for u once u place deposit. The open cat they have in hand are for special deals or deals already agreed upon.

primus22;748957 said:

For example, this bidding cat b is 70k and cat e is 75k, and pml give u the Coe which is cat e 75k, if u scrap ur car at any point of time before 10yrs, the Coe rebate is base on that particular Coe bidding round of cat b. And in this example is 70k as cat b is 70k.

This issue has happen before and came up in the papers quite a no. Of yrs back. The agent give open cat at 30k and that car particular cat during that particular bidding is $1, the car owner Coe vale is $1. And NOT 30k. Just that agent lugi only.

iori;748781 said:
yes, through pml.

i think they offered me 20k over trade + 1k service voucher but unexpecting the COE rocketing.

Bro...I think ur se eating u up...my overtrade similar to urs but I got 1.5k service voucher...

wt_know;749219 said:
squeeze your SE .... say want to talk to the manager :D

But before squeezing, must ask - Chio or not? Not Chio like squeezing old cow then how?

when i go car shopping ... i normally look for old cow because old cow can make decision, more aggresive, with many years experience they got a few tricks hidden in their sleeve ...

young one always said want to check with superior and give easy excuse like sorry not approved by higher authority bla bla bla
most importantly, while dealing with old cow my mind is not weaken by 1/2 ball and miniskirt sitting in front seat during test drive :lol:

wobbles;749220 said:
But before squeezing, must ask - Chio or not? Not Chio like squeezing old cow then how?

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;749222 said:
when i go car shopping ... i normally look for old cow because old cow can make decision, more aggresive, with many years experience they got a few tricks hidden in their sleeve ...

young one always said want to check with superior and give easy excuse like sorry not approved by higher authority bla bla bla
most importantly, while dealing with old cow my mind is not weaken by 1/2 ball and miniskirt sitting in front seat during test drive :lol:

BEST - old bird go for old cow. Bro, YOU DA MAN

If the SE registered you, can u still change SE.

Yes, if you not happy, you can request to be served by another SE. But this type of pattern sure spoil relationship - next time the ex-SE sees you, he/she may show you long face or black face or worse, 中指

iori;748781 said:
yes, through pml.

i think they offered me 20k over trade + 1k service voucher but unexpecting the COE rocketing.

Iori,

I did manage to get my COE on Wed with 1 bid, the Overtrade @ 20K + Solar Films + Carmat, did not get any service voucher.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back