advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

rt333;747639 said:
Hi

Maybe out of 100, 5 from pi??? Or lesser...actually u shod ask urself if u will buy a 2nd hand car, will u chose from pi or pml esp after warranty period?

There bound to be some risk by paying a lower price. As long as u can take the risk (pi dun care if got problem or workshop that offer warranty dun honor it's words or close down). Moreover cars are getting more and more electronic stuff so who knows outside workshop dun have that equipment.

If u heng heng then no problem...pml car might also got problem but at least u know who to look for or scold them till they solve the problem...haha...

That's y pi cheaper by 30k maybe due to adoption fee also if u chose to send ur pi car to pml for servicing...as adoption fee is 30k by pml...

Thanks rt333, looks like its better to get from AD... but depreciation of BMW cars for the first year is pretty high, another alternative is to wait for the target models to hit the resale market...
especially ppsl... who offer addition 1yr warranty...

ac323;747644 said:
Hi Kwek,

care to share who are their warranty workshop??? is 520i ready stock or order now then delivery in 2 to 3 months time???

as for re-sale it all depends on when you are selling it.............cause if after 3 years even AD cars also no more warranty..........

* honestly i would'nt take the risk........and i know that 30k is not a small sum thus the more i wouldnt take the risk plus this is a new variant so safer to buy from AD.
cheers

Dunno yet... have not decided on which PI... my previous 2 cars RAV4 and Harrier are from PI and each drove for about 3 years.. Both cars were serviced by MBM wheel power, which seems to be quite stable...

kwekey;747787 said:
Thanks rt333, looks like its better to get from AD... but depreciation of BMW cars for the first year is pretty high, another alternative is to wait for the target models to hit the resale market...
especially ppsl... who offer addition 1yr warranty...

yup thats another way too...i was infect waiting for f10 520 to be on resale market but was offered a very good deal by se for my trade in car so if i think i buy a 2nd hand f10 520, confirm 2nd hand car dealer wont give me such fantastic trade in price for my car....

kwekey;747788 said:
Dunno yet... have not decided on which PI... my previous 2 cars RAV4 and Harrier are from PI and each drove for about 3 years.. Both cars were serviced by MBM wheel power, which seems to be quite stable...

MBM is good, i service and mods my SLK there..........

so far so good
cheers

wobbles;747349 said:
I think you can expect $39K off, from what I gathered by the advertisement promo.

Dunno if it's really as good as $280K or $290K - because if it is, MTL, damn goot buy!

I checked and its 300k. Not that great. Same price a few months ago for a new unused one.

ac323;747858 said:
MBM is good, i service and mods my SLK there..........

so far so good
cheers

SLK

Power!!!

Cheers

qus;748366 said:
I checked and its 300k. Not that great. Same price a few months ago for a new unused one.

It's actually not that bad a deal still, even at $300K. When I bought my 730Li about a year and a bit back, the asking was $332800 or something like that, and I had to trade in the old E65 to get the $20K overtrade. That was when the COEs had just started to show signs of upward movement.

Now, COE is 73K, and the 730Li is going for $300K - maybe less if you trade in your ride (with overtrade?). Relatively good deal!

wobbles;748415 said:
It's actually not that bad a deal still, even at $300K. When I bought my 730Li about a year and a bit back, the asking was $332800 or something like that, and I had to trade in the old E65 to get the $20K overtrade. That was when the COEs had just started to show signs of upward movement.

Now, COE is 73K, and the 730Li is going for $300K - maybe less if you trade in your ride (with overtrade?). Relatively good deal!

Haha, how to trade in? Current ride have not even reached first servicing.....

wobbles;748415 said:

Dont forget euro has droped by more than 20% since then......

qus;748417 said:
Haha, how to trade in? Current ride have not even reached first servicing.....

Wahahaha.... Your current ride is SO NEW and your hunting for another car. You belong to Group D of the buyers (see the thread on sky high COE prices HERE

hitmee;748418 said:
Dont forget euro has droped by more than 20% since then......

looks like no price adjustment although euro has drop quite a fair bit...PML margin very solid

rain or shine with the new introduction of N20 engine, expect a lot more F30 320/328 and F10 520/528 out of PML showroom and on the road :D

wt_know;748535 said:
rain or shine with the new introduction of N20 engine, expect a lot more F30 320/328 and F10 520/528 out of PML showroom and on the road :D

Already quite a few 520 on the road... saw 3 yesterday , from Novena to Great world city!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back