advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

Iori, any news on the so-called 'top up' for the COE? Hope things turn out well for you bro!

ferri;749416 said:
Iori,

I did manage to get my COE on Wed with 1 bid, the Overtrade @ 20K + Solar Films + Carmat, did not get any service voucher.

hi ferri

wat kind of solar film and carmat your SE giving?

my se say too much overtrade already..cannot give...need to squeeze my se...

wobbles;749512 said:
Iori, any news on the so-called 'top up' for the COE? Hope things turn out well for you bro!

the se called me and offered topping up 1200 for the 67k open cat coe.

I am refusing to topup any single dollar and asking the refund.

so pissed off and, not enjoying the shopping exp.

ferri;749416 said:
Iori,

I did manage to get my COE on Wed with 1 bid, the Overtrade @ 20K + Solar Films + Carmat, did not get any service voucher.

nice, i will take your se once i got the refund from PML

ferri;749622 said:
I think was quote as the 3M premium film and carmat

Bro, congrats on car and freebies :) solar film 3M is supposed to be good brand :) enjoy your ride!

iori;749634 said:
the se called me and offered topping up 1200 for the 67k open cat coe.

I am refusing to topup any single dollar and asking the refund.

so pissed off and, not enjoying the shopping exp.

Bro iori, sorry to hear about that :(. Can pm me the name of your sales exec from hell boh? So I can keep away far far...

S pm me too

top up 1200 for them to maintain their 60-70k profit margin. quite gian peng hor.
i'm sure can nego one.

btw, just washed my F10 and the idrive display screen went blank immediately after that .....

was cursing my luck as the car is 1 mth old. 30 mins later, it miraculously came to life again as if nothing happened! any bros have the same experience?

primus22;750244 said:
btw, just washed my F10 and the idrive display screen went blank immediately after that .....

was cursing my luck as the car is 1 mth old. 30 mins later, it miraculously came to life again as if nothing happened! any bros have the same experience?

better sent back to PML.........

cheers

primus22;750244 said:

Well, hearsay BMW's drive software is from Micro$oft... Blue screen of death? Better bring back to PML for diagnostics - but, knowing PML, the answer is 'nothing wrong found'

BSoD once awhile is ok... frequently then means big problem liao...

ac323;750248 said:
better sent back to PML.........

cheers

there is a high possibility pml will take a few days to look at the car and tell you they detected nothing wrong :lol:

i guess they will say no problem. Just like my suspension.... also no problem found.

Anyway, so far so good.... Moral of the story? Don't wash the car *at least not with too powerful water jet!

Updates:

SE confirmed with me PML will register my car with the 67k open cat without any topup. YES!

Been asked to pay the insurance and balance this afternoon.

iori;751636 said:
Updates:

SE confirmed with me PML will register my car with the 67k open cat without any topup. YES!

Been asked to pay the insurance and balance this afternoon.

Congratulations bro! That's more like it. Honestly, I have NEVER heard of the big Authorized Dealers (C&C, PA, PML) asking customers for top up of COE... damn throw face leh. Lucky all sorted itself out nicely.

What exterior color & interior combination will yours be ah?

Congrats again! Sibei shiok feeling, I'm sure :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back