advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

wobbles;751647 said:
Congratulations bro! That's more like it. Honestly, I have NEVER heard of the big Authorized Dealers (C&C, PA, PML) asking customers for top up of COE... damn throw face leh. Lucky all sorted itself out nicely.

What exterior color & interior combination will yours be ah?

Congrats again! Sibei shiok feeling, I'm sure :)

Thanks a lot for your infos.

Mine is imperial blue / cinnamon brown

any idea normally when can collect the car after settle the insurance & balance payment?

so exciting to get the new f10

iori;751652 said:
Thanks a lot for your infos.

Mine is imperial blue / cinnamon brown

any idea normally when can collect the car after settle the insurance & balance payment?

so exciting to get the new f10

Congrats again, bro.

From previous experience, if all goes well & your SE is on the ball, within 3 days you can get - once the car is registered. Max max is 1 week (that's considered pretty F'ed up already). Some of the bros here had to wait up to 3 weeks to collect their F10 @ one time (I think it was during the 523i promo some time back).

Oh ya, take photos hor... Imperial Blue IS NICE & you can't go wrong with Cinnamon Brown two toned interior. Very classy. Good choice.

And remember to UPSIZE RIMS!!!!

bro woffles - upsize rim to what ah? I didn't upsize rims for my F10.... and what is the benefit of upsized rims? other than cosmetic...?

primus22;751662 said:
bro woffles - upsize rim to what ah? I didn't upsize rims for my F10.... and what is the benefit of upsized rims? other than cosmetic...?

Err, well, I upsized my original 18" to 21" (I'm driving an F02) and I also ordered upsized rims for my incoming F13 (from 19" 351M to 20" 373M). According to the diehards, upsized rims (and wheels) provide better grip & road handling - and also proclaims the MACHONESS of the driver.

I think it just looks better :)

wobbles;751666 said:
Err, well, I upsized my original 18" to 21" (I'm driving an F02) and I also ordered upsized rims for my incoming F13 (from 19" 351M to 20" 373M). According to the diehards, upsized rims (and wheels) provide better grip & road handling - and also proclaims the MACHONESS of the driver.

I think it just looks better :)

u rich man. simi size also sart wan lar.even 16" also can.:thumbsup:

I work hard, so must play hard also. As long as don't play other man's wife like the MP and SCDF and CNB, I'm good liao hehehe.

Actually, upsize rims started because my fat arse couldnt get use to runflats. Now, upsize rims because bros in forums poison...

bro primus22

i dun think its so fast as they have lots lots of car to register...dun forget they need to retrieve from warehouse and clean the car, do tint windows if ur se give u foc etc....i sign mine 1st wk feb and got this round coe on 8 feb under cat B and told can only get earliest is 28 feb onwards...

Hmm... Possible also. Anyway, my SE promised me that upon the car's arrival to the port (expected to arrive 20th Feb) it'll be one week for registration, sound insulation and PDI, and I should be receiving it end of this month. If it doesn't happen, I'll be back here to KPKB to all of you guys hehehe

Heh. We'll see. If really delay it'll be because of hitmee's smelly mouth....

OIC... Okay, well, I was promised by 28th Feb... I'll keep a watching brief :)

I guess most of us will be collecting our new ride by end Feb, maybe we can do a group buy on rims upgrade :)

Better still, all go down to PML and collect ride at the same time - flood the delivery area and bang table loud loud because of the inevitable delay. Ask for freebies.

steve9733;751799 said:
hi wobbles,

what sound insulation are you doing ? from pml meh ?

i am keen also.. thanks..

Bro, you have to speak to your SE. I had it done for my F02 and it really made a difference. Essentially, they will put soundproofing materials in the A,B pillars and also the doors, and the like.

wobbles;751805 said:
Bro, you have to speak to your SE. I had it done for my F02 and it really made a difference. Essentially, they will put soundproofing materials in the A,B pillars and also the doors, and the like.

Ur se do for u foc?

strange, mine said cannot do sound proof.. must go to outside
workshop... can check which brand or workshop they are doing
so that i can do the same myself ? thanks again..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5699buzz

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back