advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

don't look at COE, look at the Euro exchange rate, they import car at 1.6x now. laughing all the way to bank. when firms do pricing they take an average of a period to budget for that year. Euro has been descending sharply since Q4 2011(time when they agree and fix the Euro exchange rate to use).

Now the delta is quite large, they have a lot of room to absorb COE increases. So walk in to PML and ask for 10% discount(whatever form it can take, straight discounts, overtrade, freebies, service vouchers, free accessories upgrade, and so on).

I heard that price will remain at $237,800
But no more $6k discount.
Still k fight for some overtrade though

Dear bros, for my 528i - I managed to squeeze (I thought then it was a squeeze, but looks like its automatically given!) a 10k discount (must call manager type - drama ma-ma), plus (1) child seat, (2) 3M mat, (3) tinting, (4) umbrella and (5) cash card cover. I had no car to trade in so no overtrades.

btw, bros - off topic here. Is it possible to install the Heads-Up Display?

I am quite fed up that my F10 does not have digital speedometer, unless most models of Mercedes where you can toggle for it to come on the screen. Without digital speedometer, its quite difficult to tell exactly my speed. I am sure this is quite an easy software fix if BMW bothers to.... We should all KPKB a bit, maybe the guys in Germany will take note....

dfiris;757358 said:
I heard that price will remain at $237,800
But no more $6k discount.
Still k fight for some overtrade though

Understand that price will increase by 7k after 12 tomorrow...

primus22;757538 said:

I am quite fed up that my F10 does not have digital speedometer, unless most models of Mercedes where you can toggle for it to come on the screen. Without digital speedometer, its quite difficult to tell exactly my speed. I am sure this is quite an easy software fix if BMW bothers to.... We should all KPKB a bit, maybe the guys in Germany will take note....
On E39 520, i am able to set my cruise control on the dot @ 150km/h. I know it is accurate because Msia TP caught me at that exact speed.

There is no such thing as quite difficult to tell speed exactly.

I m not talking about the cruise control, as I know about that also. But just want to have a digital reading of the speed generally. In my mercedes, I can just press a button and toggle between odometer and digital speedometer.

primus22;757538 said:

Not possible. Have to be factory fitted. Even windscreen is different type.

Agar agar can already la...if needle between 80-90 then it's 85...how come u need so precise? Have u ask pml if they can do it?

wobbles;757221 said:
Fcukers... PML never give me discount on my 6er. Say indent cars no discount. The new 328/520/528 are all ex stocks or indent cars?

Bro wobbles, reason why u didn't get discount is cos ex-stock PML usually buy in bulk. So their cost is lower and therefore can sell cheaper. Whien u indent, their cost go up so u end up not getting any discount at all...... bo pian.... really only atas indent...

st8800;757572 said:
Not possible. Have to be factory fitted. Even windscreen is different type.

Yes to fit in the HUD you have to change the entire dashboard. I think it can be done if you have the right parts and someone patient enough to program the software. But is it worth the money and effort. I think unlikely.

st8800;757577 said:
Bro wobbles, reason why u didn't get discount is cos ex-stock PML usually buy in bulk. So their cost is lower and therefore can sell cheaper. Whien u indent, their cost go up so u end up not getting any discount at all...... bo pian.... really only atas indent...

OIC, my first indent car. All this while, picked ex-stocks one. At first I thought it's OK, got to 'individualize' my car, but the super long waiting time to delivery already made me sian half half, now read about all the discounts PML are throwing at the bros here make me sian full full.... and, having to miss the Char Kuay Teow GTG, make me sian most most hahahaha

wobbles;757589 said:
OIC, my first indent car. All this while, picked ex-stocks one. At first I thought it's OK, got to 'individualize' my car, but the super long waiting time to delivery already made me sian half half, now read about all the discounts PML are throwing at the bros here make me sian full full.... and, having to miss the Char Kuay Teow GTG, make me sian most most hahahaha

mai tulan ju ku li say will organise 1 specially for you when u collect your m spork :D

S2k;757591 said:
mai tulan ju ku li say will organise 1 specially for you when u collect your m spork :D

Hahaha... Like that I sure TUA one... I shy mah

Bro wobbles, now have another chance.... S2k and our in house chio bu organisiing another GTG. Dun miss it!

Ah... cos I always drive at 99km/h or 79km/h. A shade below what I would be otherwise be fined! Anyway, I am just venting.. Sorry for wasting precious bandwith and space!

st8800;757599 said:
Bro wobbles, now have another chance.... S2k and our in house chio bu organisiing another GTG. Dun miss it!

you must come sarpork hor :shakebon:

dfiris;757115 said:
Only managed to get $1k service voucher
Cos already squeezed a car seat for my little one

The bmw car seat? Bloody good freebies then. Well done.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back