Air-con Recovery Machine - E90 / all other models

Re: Air-con Recovery Machine - E90 / all other models

spiderman;1093878 said:
Can you please PM me the workshop and address.... i am in that area often.

Thanks

Ok PM U now

Hi Aaron, can you share the contact of this WS with me? I'm also having the same problem but much more severe. After topping up gas, the air con stop blowing cold air after only 2 hours. Was told it is a definite coil problem but in just want to be sure about it. Many thanks in advance to sharing bro.

For me it was the compressor in the end . Had it changed at r2d

Boxerboy;1104082 said:
Hi Aaron, can you share the contact of this WS with me? I'm also having the same problem but much more severe. After topping up gas, the air con stop blowing cold air after only 2 hours. Was told it is a definite coil problem but in just want to be sure about it. Many thanks in advance to sharing bro.

gd74;1104098 said:
For me it was the compressor in the end . Had it changed at r2d

So what was your damage on the compressor?

Boxerboy;1104082 said:

Ok, PM U now......

Got it done for $900 , others where quoting $1400-1500. Rodney is the man.. I saw that u topped up the gas , you need to be careful they did not put to much gas inside because if it's over the limit the air con will go hot as it cannot function correctly . Mine was over the limit also . I only trust r2d now .. Must say a big thank u to Aaron [emoji4]

Yeah!!!!
Happy to be able to help solve problems

I'm going back on Monday to service the car [emoji106][emoji4]

gd74;1104120 said:
Got it done for $900 , others where quoting $1400-1500. Rodney is the man.. I saw that u topped up the gas , you need to be careful they did not put to much gas inside because if it's over the limit the air con will go hot as it cannot function correctly . Mine was over the limit also . I only trust r2d now .. Must say a big thank u to Aaron [emoji4]

Really not sure whether the gas top up amount was correct or not but what I observed was that in the initial part, the gas could not flow into the pipes. Then the mech fiddled around with the valves on the gas cylinder as well as spraying water onto my condenser. After a few times of fiddling and spraying water, the air con became cold. Then the rest is history...

Just go to r2d , he will sort it out correctly bro ..

Let us know what he diagnosis.. Cheers bro

Pls PM me WS details bro Aaron, topped up gas once and not resolved.

heyrama;1104184 said:
Pls PM me WS details bro Aaron, topped up gas once and not resolved.

Alresdy PM u

Hi Aaron,

my aircon stopped blowing cold air and it only started to blow a bit of cold air as i drove on so i am not sure whether it's because i need to top up my gas. Workshop told me that i need to change the coil and quoted me $1600 ... was flabbergasted ... wondering if i should get 2nd opinion.. could you pm me the WS contact? Thank you so much :)

I doubt it's the fan coil , and the price is too high also

From what u said its sounds the same as mine which means it's the compressor . The pressure drops in the compressor when the rpm goes down and so it blows hot air , then only when u start to move again it cools down . Is this correct ?

I replace new coil and compressor at Tomika for 1680

Hi bro, can pm me the contact n cost? My aircon suddenly become less cold yesterday n now not cold. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latemarriage
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back