Aircon filter very dirty!

Re: Aircon filter very dirty!

C3P0;514242 said:
Yes bro, special price only for u, if your aircon microfilter compartment can accomodate an air filter!:D
Oops..... hahaha

C3P0;513519 said:
Bro, I heard they charge $140 or $170, can't remember which one. But is either one. I pay $70+GST, at Eng Soon, plus chocolate milk at $1.50 because weather very hot I need to drink water when changing. But hoh, even though I'm robot I can't reset my OBC for the microfilter change. PML can do that, write in service booklet and chop, provide sofa and free coffee, etc. I cheapo, DIY lol

Got so much meh???? I thought u say go Gaylang Lor 20 only S$80????? :blahblah::blahblah:

C3P0;514242 said:
Yes bro, special price only for u, if your aircon microfilter compartment can accomodate an air filter!:D

Special??????? AKM????
Hum@n ask 1.............

Curious so opened up to check the microfilter (I guess BMW calls it) and so dirty it looks like it is getting choked. I will make my way down to Eng Soon next week to buy a new pc and change it. So, $70+GST tio boh?

pengful;515020 said:
Curious so opened up to check the microfilter (I guess BMW calls it) and so dirty it looks like it is getting choked. I will make my way down to Eng Soon next week to buy a new pc and change it. So, $70+GST tio boh?

Tio bro. For original BMW part it is $70 (+GST). For OEM part it is only $30. I kiasu kiasi kialugi, so I buy original BMW part. Give PML no chance.
I stay opposite Eng Soon, if on Saturday PM me le. I treat you to kopi.

C3P0;515040 said:
Tio bro. For original BMW part it is $70 (+GST). For OEM part it is only $30. I kiasu kiasi kialugi, so I buy original BMW part. Give PML no chance.
I stay opposite Eng Soon, if on Saturday PM me le. I treat you to kopi.

Opp Eng Soon. Damn good location...:)

This Sat cannot. I will be in BKK. I may just be able to drop by Eng Soon one of these days. Still, I will find you for kopi. :D

pengful;515121 said:
Opp Eng Soon. Damn good location...:)

This Sat cannot. I will be in BKK. I may just be able to drop by Eng Soon one of these days. Still, I will find you for kopi. :D

Yes, if u want, I ask my maid buy for u then I pass to u in town area also can. For u no delivery charge, others usually I charge $20, heh heh
let me know when...

C3P0;515165 said:
Yes, if u want, I ask my maid buy for u then I pass to u in town area also can. For u no delivery charge, others usually I charge $20, heh heh
let me know when...

Tks but I can manage.

No la me joking only on the maid part. I mean let me know when you coming to eng soon.

C3P0;515282 said:
No la me joking only on the maid part. I mean let me know when you coming to eng soon.

I purposely drive past Eng Soon today and bought the original BMW one. Took 15 mins to install it. :)

The old one was damned dirty and clogged up. I don't want a warning light because of this. Overall, happy and clean, I mean the cabin air. :D

pengful;515393 said:
I purposely drive past Eng Soon today and bought the original BMW one. Took 15 mins to install it. :)

The old one was damned dirty and clogged up. I don't want a warning light because of this. Overall, happy and clean, I mean the cabin air. :D

Great to hear that. $70+GST tio boh? You saved $70++ from PML price! :thumbsup:

C3P0;515508 said:
Great to hear that. $70+GST tio boh? You saved $70++ from PML price! :thumbsup:

Correct. The 70++ saved can be used for kopi. :)

C3P0;515165 said:
let me know when...

Bro robot,

I am quite new here, may i know where is eng soon? cos i think i need to replace the aircon filter cos when i turn on the aircon for the first 20 seconds, it blow out funny smell like mushroom... ha hahaha...

Kind Regards
Louis

cha x 3;523764 said:
Bro robot,

I am quite new here, may i know where is eng soon? cos i think i need to replace the aircon filter cos when i turn on the aircon for the first 20 seconds, it blow out funny smell like mushroom... ha hahaha...

Kind Regards
Louis
they are at 1090 serangoon road. can locate address under workshop and help section.

They are opposite my house.

Robot can buy for you and you can buy him kopi. Wonderful arrangement. :)

Hi Robot,

The cabin air filter from eng soon, is it:

- white in colour, only removal of particles or
- black / carbo in colour, removes particles and odour?

Thanks.

etan1;523797 said:
Hi Robot,

The cabin air filter from eng soon, is it:

- white in colour, only removal of particles or
- black / carbo in colour, removes particles and odour?

Thanks.

You call me Robot, I like. :thumbsup: So I help:
It is white in colour when new, and i think it only removes particles only and not odour, though I could be wrong. After using for long time, it becomes black :woottt:
There are 2 types - OEM and original BMW parts - both called aircon microfilter.

There may be other "better" types of air filter in the market, but I am not very sure where to buy them. Maybe others who has experiences with these better airfilters can share.

My suggestion. Don't stinge on this. Pay for the original BMW branded one.

Robot, thanks. :thumbsup:

If it is white, that means the main function is particle removal... no capability of odour removal.

Hi pengfu, agreed...the original probably has better filtering efficiency, and better air flow.

Cheers!

and this is my #10 post...!:woottt:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back