Aircon filter very dirty!

Re: Aircon filter very dirty!

gr8golf88;609693 said:
LOL...Maybe he meant can buy in other place? Going to ES might not be convenient. Oso, might see Robot's handsome face across from ES.
Yes, one and only handsome face in that area! Wait, still got one more...his nick is davidtch :p

V6ENGINE;595452 said:
Dear C3PO BRO,

the filter can be washed actually. But you must really have alot of patience doing it. I tried and it works. But there again, it depends on you whether its worth it or not. At ES there are two types of aircon filter (microfilter) and both come from germany per se. One is the original one which cost 75 and another one which is similiar cost 25. So if you change the aircon filter like i do (every few months; due to the dusty environment i work in), then why not take the 25 one and change it more frequently.Just my 2cents worth.....
Thanks bro for advice. Ya I was using the more ex one but switch to OEM one just to try. :)

brandonng;609703 said:
yea i mean other then ES , still got where?
Oops, my bad. U can GoldenLInk. They have branch @ Sin Ming & Kaki Bukit. I m not sure whether it is cheaper or not.

Bro,

Please PM me the price and advice whether it can be fitted to E60-520i (2005)

Thanks!

Hello, recently I can smell a foul smell (smell like car exhaust gas), happen intermittently about every ten minutes. Anyone experienced this before? First change at 20k, now approaching 50k. If due to the filter, intend to change outside rather than at PML (more ex).

Arkantos;715028 said:
Hello, recently I can smell a foul smell (smell like car exhaust gas), happen intermittently about every ten minutes. Anyone experienced this before? First change at 20k, now approaching 50k. If due to the filter, intend to change outside rather than at PML (more ex).

Get the new aircon filter from Eng Soon and DIY yourself.... 5 or 10mins job usually...

nicknick;715274 said:
eng soon tat at serangoon?

Yes, along Serangoon Road, opposite St. Michael's Road.

Robot da robot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back