All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

GRUPPE M CAI

cupholders;624934 said:
Sorrryy bro =(
Ha ha... no worries la...

IMO, CAI give you some ommpp at high rev, but not very significant..
However the sound and look of it is NICE!

In my own experience, most performance mob are "cosmetic" except ECU tuning and of course TC :woottt: (that's power)

Anyone letting go gruppe M CAI ... do let me know...

Last edited by a moderator:

wanaka;625501 said:
I saw this as well...Same thoughts about the current lack of storage space.. Almost wanted to buy it, but decided not to (thought I retain the minimalist look).. If you are keen, they advertise in ebay as well and allows you to make best offer...
On the other hand, i went for the cupholders in BMW Cup Holders, Porsche Cup Holders, Ultimate Cup Holder - Cupholders / Drink Holders for BMW 3 5 7 Series, Boxster 911 Z4 Mercedes Audi NSX other fine cars.. Reckon BMW made can't make decent cupholders.. I got them within 5 working days.. Hold bottle and cups well... Worth it...

Hey wanaka, I was fiddling with my ride today and used the original cupholders. They seem quite secure actually, except that the cup would obstruct the aircon vent!

For these ultimate cupholders, do you find that they get in the way of your legs (or thigh)? There doesn't seem to be much room beside my legs to install this cupholder...

valjean;626582 said:
Hey wanaka, I was fiddling with my ride today and used the original cupholders. They seem quite secure actually, except that the cup would obstruct the aircon vent!

For these ultimate cupholders, do you find that they get in the way of your legs (or thigh)? There doesn't seem to be much room beside my legs to install this cupholder...

Try putting a 350ml soft drink bottle or a MacDonald cup in it. :errr:
To me, they seems pretty much out of place, especially when u drive with the top down....Personally, i can't stand the drink sticking out in front... And yes, they block the vents (we need them in hot hot hot weather)..

As for the ultimate cupholders, i am pretty happy with them. They don't get into my legroom (I am 6 ft and medium built).. Maybe our seating preference/position.. Tried putting hot beverage (fan of Yakun) a few times.. They remained secured, but because I reckon due to the fact that our lower than usual sedan profile (at least I feel the road much more than my previous ride), the cup do 'secretes'. A small carrier to contain the cup will do the trick...

Valjean, I will take some pics (different cups) and send them to you. PM me yr email address.

wanaka;626598 said:
Try putting a 350ml soft drink bottle or a MacDonald cup in it. :errr:
To me, they seems pretty much out of place, especially when u drive with the top down....Personally, i can't stand the drink sticking out in front... And yes, they block the vents (we need them in hot hot hot weather)..

As for the ultimate cupholders, i am pretty happy with them. They don't get into my legroom (I am 6 ft and medium built).. Maybe our seating preference/position.. Tried putting hot beverage (fan of Yakun) a few times.. They remained secured, but because I reckon due to the fact that our lower than usual sedan profile (at least I feel the road much more than my previous ride), the cup do 'secretes'. A small carrier to contain the cup will do the trick...

Valjean, I will take some pics (different cups) and send them to you. PM me yr email address.

Hey wanaka, thanks for the very helpful pictures!

I just got the short antenna from Peugeot. I'm irrationally pleased. 8)

valjean;627322 said:

Congrats...............wanna join us Topless Night Drive? 2 April 2011?

*PM me your number..........
cheers

ac323;627410 said:
Congrats...............wanna join us Topless Night Drive? 2 April 2011?

*PM me your number..........
cheers

Thanks, bro. Got a dinner to attend tomorrow, but do let me know when the next run comes along. Will PM you my contact. :)

valjean;627322 said:
Cheap. Flushed Fit. Does not affect reception. What more can one ask for? :p

Another satisfied customer here :p

RaidenGear;627828 said:
Cheap. Flushed Fit. Does not affect reception. What more can one ask for? :p

Another satisfied customer here :p

Yeah man. I saw the short antenna at PML - it's bigger than Peugeot's and thrice the price. The propeller marque is expensive lah.

valjean;627983 said:
Yeah man. I saw the short antenna at PML - it's bigger than Peugeot's and thrice the price. The propeller marque is expensive lah.

Hmmm, were you at autobacs on Sunday?? hmmmm

valjean;628055 said:
Haha yes that was me. Didn't see another Zee around.

his Z4 so shinning after self grooming and yet you didnt spot it???

cheers

valjean;628055 said:
Haha yes that was me. Didn't see another Zee around.

Hahah i guessed right. =)

Nahh ,well i parked right beside your ride as soon as it was being brought up. Servicing the car?

cupholders;628063 said:
Hahah i guessed right. =)

Nahh ,well i parked right beside your ride as soon as it was being brought up. Servicing the car?

Pretty good guess. Can't have been the Peugeot antenna, right? Haha.

There was a Porsche to my right and a 159 to my left... hmm...

Anyways, was there to replace my bulbs. No xenons so gotta settle for white halogens...

valjean;628064 said:
Pretty good guess. Can't have been the Peugeot antenna, right? Haha.

There was a Porsche to my right and a 159 to my left... hmm...

Anyways, was there to replace my bulbs. No xenons so gotta settle for white halogens...

Hahha it was the antenna mate. =p

Do you guys think these new sport seats from BMW will look good in a roadster? :p

attachment.php

RaidenGear;628461 said:
Do you guys think these new sport seats from BMW will look good in a roadster? :p

attachment.php

Nice.

Cheers

RaidenGear;628461 said:

Sure looks good. The shape can match our roll bars even. But for me, I still prefer the comfort and convenience of the stock electric seats for now. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back