All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

sable81;821993 said:
pls pardon the early morning rant.

the svc @ Kg Arang has gone from bad to worse. On Sat, told the SA who is handling my case that I will be bringing the car in on Mon morning 830am, he said ok. so I woke up half hour early (u know how half hour makes a world of difference in the morning!) and reached there around 835am. I normally dont switch on my phone so early until I reach my destination in the morning...then when I switched on my phone at 835am, he sent me a message saying he is on mc and can I come to Tues morning instead! :mad:

seriously he can assign someone else to handle my case right! what if I travelled all the way from Jurong to Kg Arang and arrived just to see this message. Granted, he may be sick but surely he can assign someone else to handover the replacement car since the replacement car is already at Kg Arang??!! better than making the customer turn back right...and seriously it is EXTREMELY last-minute! not everyone leaves their phone on thru out the nite (anyway i switched my phone off at 2am so the message definitely came early morning) or switches it on the moment they wake up!!! :furious:

I would not even have driven to work cos the traffic is heavy at that area......so mad.

the service is honestly appalling and really very frustrated with PML!!!!!!!!!! does the above warrant a nasty complaint letter??

Hi sable,

try PML Alexandra......my SA also got MC before but never happened like yours till nothing has been done....................as my appointment already made thus the recept told me my SA on MC then another SA took over ( everything swee swee for me )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;822037 said:
Hi sable,

try PML Alexandra......my SA also got MC before but never happened like yours till nothing has been done....................as my appointment already made thus the recept told me my SA on MC then another SA took over ( everything swee swee for me )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

forgot to add...when I tried to call the SA at 830am, his phone is OFF!! tomorrow I am going to be nasty i think. Mine has no appt cos the SA just told me to leave the car there and exchange it with the replacement car. In the first place, if he is on mc, he should have at least assign someone else to take in my car and give me the replacement car, i dont think it's that difficult!!!!!!! their attitude is kind of heck-care! :wtf:

Alexandra is very far for me....:(

sable81;822324 said:
forgot to add...when I tried to call the SA at 830am, his phone is OFF!! tomorrow I am going to be nasty i think. Mine has no appt cos the SA just told me to leave the car there and exchange it with the replacement car. In the first place, if he is on mc, he should have at least assign someone else to take in my car and give me the replacement car, i dont think it's that difficult!!!!!!! their attitude is kind of heck-care! :wtf:

Alexandra is very far for me....:(

Hi sable,

noted....

* move nearer to Alexandra
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Who is your SA ah??? Hmmm

cupholders;822470 said:
Who is your SA ah??? Hmmm

too tired to go Kg Arang today but called the SA (name begins with "R") and no word of apology, even told me can go and complain if I want. He told me i should have just driven the car in and his colleagues would have done something. HOW WAS I TO KNOW when his message is simply "sorry i am on mc, u be able to come on tuesday morning instead of tdy" (quote verbatim). He told me he did not assign anyone to follow up with me and I told him how do i know i can just drive the car in when you did not tell me? somemore tell me no one was assigned...then he just say its a misunderstanding. overall attitude is not good at all...like trying to tell me its not his fault. He say he sent the message early morning before the wkshop open, i'm like what if the network is down or I somehow dont receive the message, he never even bother to call to ensure i receive the message!! :furious:

to the customer, it's not my problem if you are on MC, you just have to arrange someone else to handle. thats the least that could be done and nowhere in his sms did he ever say that I can just drive the car in and "somehow someone" will handle (cannot even confirm on this and I did not want to waste time arguing with ppl there)

is this the level of svc that we can expect from PML?? truly shocking!

Of cos, East is the best.

Hmmm the last time i sent my car there was due to an engine fault. They got to work immediately eh... Lucky me perhaps?

Delayed the delivery of the car by a day, gave me a tissue box for being so patient hahhaha.....

cupholders;823261 said:
Of cos, East is the best.

Hmmm the last time i sent my car there was due to an engine fault. They got to work immediately eh... Lucky me perhaps?

Delayed the delivery of the car by a day, gave me a tissue box for being so patient hahhaha.....

Oh Please........

cheeeeeeeeeeers

sable81;822882 said:
too tired to go Kg Arang today but called the SA (name begins with "R") and no word of apology, even told me can go and complain if I want. He told me i should have just driven the car in and his colleagues would have done something. HOW WAS I TO KNOW when his message is simply "sorry i am on mc, u be able to come on tuesday morning instead of tdy" (quote verbatim). He told me he did not assign anyone to follow up with me and I told him how do i know i can just drive the car in when you did not tell me? somemore tell me no one was assigned...then he just say its a misunderstanding. overall attitude is not good at all...like trying to tell me its not his fault. He say he sent the message early morning before the wkshop open, i'm like what if the network is down or I somehow dont receive the message, he never even bother to call to ensure i receive the message!! :furious:

to the customer, it's not my problem if you are on MC, you just have to arrange someone else to handle. thats the least that could be done and nowhere in his sms did he ever say that I can just drive the car in and "somehow someone" will handle (cannot even confirm on this and I did not want to waste time arguing with ppl there)

is this the level of svc that we can expect from PML?? truly shocking!

bottom line- buy grey market

fix in any workshop u prefer n they always give better service

tts my lesson

the premium price paid for premium service not so worth it

Hey Cupholders, think I saw yr car along PIE exiting Eunos Link last night..abt 9pm+. With lowered ride and quads...is that you? Swee!!

Solidgold;823957 said:
Hey Cupholders, think I saw yr car along PIE exiting Eunos Link last night..abt 9pm+. With lowered ride and quads...is that you? Swee!!

Hahahahaha Yeahyeahhh. Sharp eyes solidgold! :shakemyb:

leonardlp;823328 said:
bottom line- buy grey market

fix in any workshop u prefer n they always give better service

tts my lesson

the premium price paid for premium service not so worth it

agreed...but the s20i is new model and wouldnt have 2nd-hand ones out in the mkt for at least a year or so....so no choice buy new....

on the good side, the replacement car given is a brand-new X1 (s18i)...only 2 mths old i think...(SKF plate, 700km mileage)...but no iDrive! mistakenly thought iDrive is in every bmw...

they are replacing the whole centre control panel....should be able to collect car today. hope the problem is solved this time.....=\

Saw a Atacama Yellow E89 on the road today... not Cupholders'... but I must say it's a stunning colour.

Hi, anyone knows where to get AP Racing rotors? Am looking for replacements for my e85.
Thanks

Coilover for Z4 E85
For sales BC BR Adjustable coil-over Front and Rear
Use for 2 months only as had upgraded my ride.
Can view at Lorong Chuan's Caltex Petrol Station, look for Ah Boy.
Asking $1000, pls kindly PM your best offer price.

Just saw a yellow e89 at regent hotel area.... Is that you cupholders?

jerms;840189 said:
Just saw a yellow e89 at regent hotel area.... Is that you cupholders?

not possible at this hour.................................................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hehe... Then must be another fellas... Didnt have time to see if got 4 exhaust anot!

jerms;840286 said:
Hehe... Then must be another fellas... Didnt have time to see if got 4 exhaust anot!

Hahahah i'm still stuck at work. Where got time go Regent hotel. hahahahahaha

unless hanky panky :shhhh:

cupholders;840329 said:
Hahahah i'm still stuck at work. Where got time go Regent hotel. hahahahahaha

unless hanky panky :shhhh:

with Aud????????????

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics