All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

ac323;815080 said:
Hi sable,

or sent to Bangkok? that's where leonardlp is

hello AC323 , agent still agent, even if its in pakistan.
they r suppose to be properly trained to take care of our car, mine even had cheek to say its the road fault.

hello honda jazz can go straight!

unacceptable for BIG screw up.

the agent staff even stole my gps n bmw motorrad sunglasses.

at least SA willing to pay me for theft, after i threaten w police report n my lawyer waiting

lol

sable

1 series also good. just make sure its 1M!

Stole your GPS and glasses?

SURE OR NOT

That's bad man. Think i ain't gonna leave my sunglass and cashcard for this upcoming service.

Later also kana kapok :cool:

hi everyone,

was wondering are all the E85 the same? i want to get my headlight changed and i am trying to see which model to get and if i can get something that newer... its single xenon on an E85 2.2

jerms;817757 said:
hi everyone,

was wondering are all the E85 the same? i want to get my headlight changed and i am trying to see which model to get and if i can get something that newer... its single xenon on an E85 2.2

not all same....as there's a SI model, think the headlights are different..........

cheers

ac323;817761 said:
not all same....as there's a SI model, think the headlights are different..........

cheers

Thanks AC!

called eng soon but they not very sure also.. lol

Not much difference uh. New model comes comes with Bi Xenon and Amber delete.. I think it comes prefitted with the Angel eyes too, but it's very weak haha.

Pre-FL
6f73ug.jpg

FL
2nr3u3n.jpg

I've seen those aftermarket headlamps going for $800 +/- on an E85. Bright angel eyes.

PS***: Get the blackened headlamp instead of the chrome finishing.

cupholders;817784 said:
Not much difference uh. New model comes comes with Bi Xenon and Amber delete.. I think it comes prefitted with the Angel eyes too, but it's very weak haha.

Pre-FL
6f73ug.jpg

FL
2nr3u3n.jpg

I've seen those aftermarket headlamps going for $800 +/- on an E85. Bright angel eyes.

how about rear?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

cupholders;817784 said:

Pre-FL
6f73ug.jpg

FL
2nr3u3n.jpg

PS***: Get the blackened headlamp instead of the chrome finishing.

your awesome la!!!

i was looking online for the after market bright angel eyes.. you think mcwell carry? if got tml i immediately go buy! lol

Jerms

I want the FL light to replace my pre FL.

If you find the angel eyes, please give me a holler!!

I want...!!! :)

Oly

jerms;817801 said:
your awesome la!!!

i was looking online for the after market bright angel eyes.. you think mcwell carry? if got tml i immediately go buy! lol

olympian8;817868 said:
Hey buddy

What's McWell?

51 Ubi Avenue 1 #01-06 Paya Ubi Industrial ParkSingapore 408933
Telephone: 6844 4640

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Last edited by a moderator:

ac323;817869 said:
51 Ubi Avenue 1 #01-06 Paya Ubi Industrial ParkSingapore 408933
Telephone: 6844 4640

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

thanks buddy!!

i called Mcwell and they say Sonar does E85 lights with AE.. got no stock but can order, asked me to go down have a look... some guys use Sonar on E90 and the review is not too bad..

wat say you guys? want to have a look?

jerms;819346 said:
i called Mcwell and they say Sonar does E85 lights with AE.. got no stock but can order, asked me to go down have a look... some guys use Sonar on E90 and the review is not too bad..

wat say you guys? want to have a look?

Jerms

What is the cost of this?

Are you going down to take a look?

Can you please take some pictures?

Oly

Got a irritating problem

My ride still cant go straight after 4 mths in bkk bmw agent n alignment 7 times

Tried w another set of rims n tyres n car still goes left

But alignment computer setting done correctly

Manual tuning done too but cant even last 5 s before going left again

Mounting changed, new suspensions n tyres r only 9000km

Anyone w any ideas or similiar experience?

Btw car is not in sgp so pls dunt ask me go boss or 2277

anyone w any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thks!

pls pardon the early morning rant.

the svc @ Kg Arang has gone from bad to worse. On Sat, told the SA who is handling my case that I will be bringing the car in on Mon morning 830am, he said ok. so I woke up half hour early (u know how half hour makes a world of difference in the morning!) and reached there around 835am. I normally dont switch on my phone so early until I reach my destination in the morning...then when I switched on my phone at 835am, he sent me a message saying he is on mc and can I come to Tues morning instead! :mad:

seriously he can assign someone else to handle my case right! what if I travelled all the way from Jurong to Kg Arang and arrived just to see this message. Granted, he may be sick but surely he can assign someone else to handover the replacement car since the replacement car is already at Kg Arang??!! better than making the customer turn back right...and seriously it is EXTREMELY last-minute! not everyone leaves their phone on thru out the nite (anyway i switched my phone off at 2am so the message definitely came early morning) or switches it on the moment they wake up!!! :furious:

I would not even have driven to work cos the traffic is heavy at that area......so mad.

the service is honestly appalling and really very frustrated with PML!!!!!!!!!! does the above warrant a nasty complaint letter??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back