All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Hi Everyone..... I found a problem with driving a Z4..
A real big problem.....

I LOVE THE RIDE!!!! YES !!! BUT!!!!!!! THE PROBLEM.....

I found myself trying to find the best park lot, single preferably. getting in and out of the Z4 carefully and not scratching the leather side.. shoes do not swipe the side door!.... My GF also must do the same..

bkelz;802250 said:
Hi Everyone..... I found a problem with driving a Z4..
A real big problem.....

I LOVE THE RIDE!!!! YES !!! BUT!!!!!!! THE PROBLEM.....

I found myself trying to find the best park lot, single preferably. getting in and out of the Z4 carefully and not scratching the leather side.. shoes do not swipe the side door!.... My GF also must do the same..

HMMM, either bring up the passenger sit all the way up so that the probability of them hitting your sideskirts while going in or out will go down OR ask them to take out the their shoes and wear em out of the car before going out of it..

Or you could just tell them not to wear shoes with hard heels la. Slippars will do, especially your girlfriend.
Confrim wear those damn bloody sharp high heels that can poke through your sideskirts hahahaha

cupholders;802253 said:
HMMM, either bring up the passenger sit all the way up so that the probability of them hitting your sideskirts while going in or out will go down OR ask them to take out the their shoes and wear em out of the car before going out of it..

Or you could just tell them not to wear shoes with hard heels la. Slippars will do, especially your girlfriend.
Confrim wear those damn bloody sharp high heels that can poke through your sideskirts hahahaha

my passenger side has a few high heel scratch marks even with the electric seat raised to the highest lor. damn. I think the only way around this is...... crawl out..... lol.

hymth;802259 said:
my passenger side has a few high heel scratch marks even with the electric seat raised to the highest lor. damn. I think the only way around this is...... crawl out..... lol.

I don't dare check actually.....
Or you can go johnsons sticker those transparent rubber stickers la. Sticker the bumper and bonnet too..

PROBLEM SOLVED! :dance:

cupholders;802262 said:
I don't dare check actually.....
Or you can go johnsons sticker those transparent rubber stickers la. Sticker the bumper and bonnet too..

PROBLEM SOLVED! :dance:

hmmmm.. why sticker the bonnet? how come the high heels go up there too? eeyer.. kinky...

hymth;802268 said:
hmmmm.. why sticker the bonnet? how come the high heels go up there too? eeyer.. kinky...

Hahhaah for stone chips!
If my GF put her heels on the bonnet........ hoh seh liaoooo ah

cupholders;802274 said:
Hahhaah for stone chips!
If my GF put her heels on the bonnet........ hoh seh liaoooo ah

LOL. rubber stickers = not shiny le. :( just polish the marks away as much as possible lor........

cupholders;802253 said:

My gf shuts the door so hard, I keep on reminding her and that's all I can do but she climbs in and out like an elephant! Lucky she flying off for training and I get to have some quiet time with my beautiful 2 gf.... My zeee

bkelz;802782 said:
My gf shuts the door so hard, I keep on reminding her and that's all I can do but she climbs in and out like an elephant! Lucky she flying off for training and I get to have some quiet time with my beautiful 2 gf.... My zeee

Flying off for training? Air Stewardess ah

haha yeah its irritating when people close the door super hard... its like omg my door might be flying off by the rate they slam the door

Jimster;804793 said:
haha yeah its irritating when people close the door super hard... its like omg my door might be flying off by the rate they slam the door

I did a demo for her to show the wonder of the door that does not require much effort to close and right after...she forgets and does the same thing again!!! its a mystery to me, she changes... LOL

bkelz;804969 said:
I did a demo for her to show the wonder of the door that does not require much effort to close and right after...she forgets and does the same thing again!!! its a mystery to me, she changes... LOL

That's not that bad la...
I get annoyed when my gf closes the door by pushing the window and leave her fingerprints all over it..

Durtey man...

yeah thats one problem haha but i also cannot say much about it cause i have problem getting out of the car haha

cupholders;805175 said:
That's not that bad la...
I get annoyed when my gf closes the door by pushing the window and leave her fingerprints all over it..

Durtey man...

fingerprint can clean never mind, you realise the way they hold the glass? it seem like they want to take a piece with them!!!

Does anyone here know about the snap in adaptor for the different handphones in the ride?

bkelz;808481 said:
Does anyone here know about the snap in adaptor for the different handphones in the ride?

what hp are u using?

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups