All newbies please read!

Hi All

I’m Bryan, pleased to join this community.
Sold a 325 convertible and got a 6 year old 328 f30 sedan.

Look forward to the pro tips and guidance from my fellow seniors in this community.

Thank you and pleased to “meet” you!

Regards
Bryan

Hi Everyone,

I’m new in this forum. I’m driving a 730Li. Interested to get sharing from you guys in the forum all about BMW and technical specifications like what kind of engine oil usually use and what is the common problem for Bimmers have.

Cheers
Stan77

Hey every one, this is Vivek over from Mumbai, India. I currently own a BMW X6. Thank you for letting me be a part of this group.

One of the reasons I have joined BMW-SG is because the shocks in my boot are not working anymore. I need to find replacements for them and have not been successful in over a year. I have tried everywhere in India and in Dubai but to no avail.

I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help me with this.

Thank you again for having me on here and thank you in advance for helping me with my problem.

Cheers!

Hi BMW lovers
I'm Hash. Enjoying my 2017 440i. I previously had a Mini CooperS R56, Honda S2K, Porsche MacanS.
My first personal bimmer, but 4th (and latest to join) my family's small BMW entourage.
Dad drives a 730, mom a 218, bro a 530 (e60).

Thanks for the warm welcome and hope not to get too poisoned.

Hi Everyone,

I'm GK and have switch to a BMW after driving a Japanese car for many years. I am expecting the X2 by end of July. Hope to pick up more tips from this forum.

Thank you.

Hi Everyone

I am Patricia - not a new BMW owner.... Had a 320i coupe from 2013 to 2017, took a 1.5yr break went to Jap car and now bk to 316i ( 2014 model )......Deal was too sweet for me not to come back to the beamer family.

Hi, Fairuz here. I am intending to convert my Honda into a BMW. Looking to get a pre-owned BMW 218i this month, hopefully. Here to learn the ropes and get the best advices. Cheers.

Hi all, New member. Owning a Beamer 116i currently - first personally owned car. Used to drive the family's Bimmer 218i & 523i previously. Love BMW in general. Did my maiden trip to malaysia to test the drive above 110 and it was really great. I look forward to group drives?

The door handle on my 730 damage, I just bought a replacement unit online for replacement. On the way here.

Attachments

• 7CAA15B1-3A3C-421B-9387-31889E10EEE6.jpeg
    7CAA15B1-3A3C-421B-9387-31889E10EEE6.jpeg
    948.4 KB · Views: 172
Hi everyone,

I'm Anthony, I recently sold my beloved Mazda MX-5 and bought an E93 M3. If anyone has the patience to answer a whole load of M3 related questions about reliable workshops, replacement parts, ECU tuning and other issues, I'd be very grateful if you could PM me.

Thanks,
Anthony

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultracelvn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups