All newbies please read!

Hi all, it’s Alvin here. Just got my x6 moved over from e class. Now trying to orientate myself to the car and all. The bmw in-line 6 is really gives a sweet drive n the exhaust note is so addictive!

Hi Everyone
My current ride is a civic and I just booked a 216i Gran Coupe.

Hope to learn more about the ride with fellow members here.

Hi all, this is Sean. Just bought a BMW 216D GT, picking it up next week. Any WhatsApp or Telegram groups (@seanchengks) for BMW-SG members? Looking forward to meet you all. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi all, This is Jimmy. Just got a COE BMW 316i and I looking to learn more about this car as this is my first BMW. Is there any telegram that we join (@jimmytay) so we can share.

Hi Everyone, I’m Hasim. I own a BMW 5.
I joined this group to know more about the car and insights from fellow members

Hello all, I'm Kelvin newbie here, plan to buy 2018 or 2019 register 2nd hand BMW X1 sDrive18i but review mention the 1.5-liter TwinPower Turbo three-cylinder engine got vibration and reliability issues . Any BMW X1 owner can share the experience and issue facing for this model. Thanks in advance for the valuable advice and infor.
Please share the source of that review? As a 2-series owner, I have no issues and the engine is smooth and vibration free. It is also so economical in fuel consumption!

Harlowwww everyone…hope all is well.

I’m Rayyan, driving 523i. My first BMW…previously driving a Hyundai Avante.

I love to cruise around with my wife. We are passionate about cars. Both me and my wife will do our own readings/research about what is best for each individual cars. We still have things to learn from this group and i hope all of us can share the knowledge and experience.

How i know this forum is through my wife. I was driving and asking her to do some research “hey b, can you google about the vibration of the car” so it leads to this forum and tadaaa…i am in!!!

I really hope we can meet up soon ya. Cheers and stay safe everyone.

Hi Everyone

Having a BMW has always been a dream since I was a in my early teens. My adventure with BMWs started with my first E36 316 Compact back in 1997 followed by a E34 520 and then an E39 523. After which I stopped owning BMWs as they were an absolute joy to drive but proved expensive to own. I went on to own Volvos (XC90 and C70), an Audi (A5 Cabriolet) which was an absolute joy as well as a Land Rover. After a 19 year hiatus from BMWs...I finally bought a F!5 X5 and recently added a F13 640i.. I must say the X5 and the 640i are the best SUV and Coupe I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

Happy to be part of the community.

Wishing everyone great joy in their BMW ownership.

If you're a new member to BMW.SG, welcome!

Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure the best forum experience for you and future members.

• Do introduce yourself to the BMW.SG family, we treat everyone in here like fellow brothers and sisters, and we all would like to get to know you better. You don't have to post your full name, email or contact number. Just be comfortable with what you're willing to share.
  • Post some details about your current ride, interests and hobbies, as well as any questions might have. Don't be too generic and just post just a "hi!" - let us know a little more about you.
  • Tell us whether it's your first BMW, or your 5th.. and whether you've driven other marques before.
  • What are you looking for when you've signed up? Are you looking for fellow model buddies, technical tips or social activities? Tell us so we have a better idea of who you are, and what you're looking for in our community.
  • Oh yes, it doesn't matter what car you own currently, whether it's a Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc You are still very welcome to participate and join in.

We're all in here for the love of the brand, and do remember to HAVE FUN in here!

We look forward to meeting you in person soon. :)
Hi Ryan and everyone. Thank you for the welcome message. After all these years for driving Jap cars, I have the intention to get myself a new BMW X1 or X2 , however i heard many negative feedback of BMW cars but I do not want to listen to one side of the stories. I want to hear the truth from the genuinely BMW drivers, thus am here. Thank you everyone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trangchutktt

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back