Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

tnng

I am not in anyhow affiliated to the shop, however I was tasked to make this annoucement on behalf of raymond.

Went to the shop today to do a swap of rims and was informed by raymond that now all breyton rims sold by Ray S will be issued with a warranty certificate. He is aware that those they brought in may have failed the QC test and is supposed to be disposed off but somehow it ended in our shore.

Ray S is the only sole distributor in Singapore appointed by Edmund Breyton.

The rims were parallel imported through unknown sources and he wished to inform all to inspect the rims before buying. Even if you are very sure the rims are genuine, please insist the shop to issue a receipt. Genuine rims are made in Germany and wordings can be found on the rims.

Edmund Breyton will arrive town to conduct an investigation.

Those bros buying 2nd hand bryeton rims, do take note as well.

Re: Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

tnng;505428 said:
I am not in anyhow affiliated to the shop, however I was tasked to make this annoucement on behalf of raymond.

Went to the shop today to do a swap of rims and was informed by raymond that now all breyton rims sold by Ray S will be issued with a warranty certificate. He is aware that those they brought in may have failed the QC test and is supposed to be disposed off but somehow it ended in our shore.

Ray S is the only sole distributor in Singapore appointed by Edmund Breyton.

The rims were parallel imported through unknown sources and he wished to inform all to inspect the rims before buying. Even if you are very sure the rims are genuine, please insist the shop to issue a receipt. Genuine rims are made in Germany and wordings can be found on the rims.

Edmund Breyton will arrive town to conduct an investigation.

Those bros buying 2nd hand bryeton rims, do take note as well.

Just brought the Breyton rims from him last week, but he said nowaday breyton rim is made in China not Thailand and now is Germany???:thinking:

donaldho;505440 said:
Just brought the Breyton rims from him last week, but he said nowaday breyton rim is made in China not Thailand and now is Germany???:thinking:
was under the impression that breytons are made in china as well. which is which?

can i bring those rims back to raymond and demand for exchange if they r not make in germany? :? hahaha...

brightness;505461 said:
can i bring those rims back to raymond and demand for exchange if they r not make in germany? :? hahaha...

Pls do, let me know what's the out come... hehe :)

donaldho;505462 said:
Pls do, let me know what's the out come... hehe :)

Uncle MacDonald, i think is made by German residing in China la whahahaha,,,

iScoupe;505471 said:
Uncle MacDonald, i think is made by German residing in China la whahahaha,,,
Race GTSR-M - Made in Thailand
Breyton Spirit - Made in Italy
Breyton Race GT- Made in Italy
The rest are from Chinnah I think.

HoHoHo! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

nowadays american/european rim also made in china.... unless stated explicitly...

well, i guess its the same old point raised by Kenn initially in the earlier threads.
more imptly, maybe for this time, its a warranty/safey issue especially when its defective rims being sold.....dun pray pray, can get ppl killed hor.
as for good rims or whatever items brought in by PI to sell, there's nothing wrong with that but for buyers, pls look for the seller who sold u and not the agent or whatever.

sszone;505490 said:
well, i guess its the same old point raised by Kenn initially in the earlier threads.
more imptly, maybe for this time, its a warranty/safey issue especially when its defective rims being sold.....dun pray pray, can get ppl killed hor.
as for good rims or whatever items brought in by PI to sell, there's nothing wrong with that but for buyers, pls look for the seller who sold u and not the agent or whatever.
I will never forget this. .....dun pray pray...hor.

I may have heard or interpret wrongly, any queries please contact raymond directly. My Apology.

I guess made anywhere is ok, as long is by Breyton and also it pass down the cost saving to end user.

lets see what edmund breyton says...

Hopefully This Mr Edmund will be in town to make a official announcement of those PI Breyton rim are all fake or inferior quality ?
but how come those falied the factory standard rims are sold in the open market? must be the rim contract manufacturer open thier back door to the market so Mr Edmund should go after the manufacturer ?
Any way i only think the those PI rubber should be careful becos rubber has different tyre for different climate or road condition use.
For Metal wheels, to me as engineering by trainning think should be the same unlike tyre for our climate here is all round 12 months (not like those 3-4 months in the west)summer so the tyre manufacturer especially the reputable brands are very careful about the temperature issue
awaiting the official can enlighten us further for details

dave;505472 said:
Race GTSR-M - Made in Thailand
Breyton Spirit - Made in Italy
Breyton Race GT- Made in Italy
The rest are from Chinnah I think.

HoHoHo! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Slater;505442 said:
was under the impression that breytons are made in china as well. which is which?

Breyton Race GTS rims made in China factory licensed by Breyton...Raymond showed me the photos with him, Edmund Breyton and the actual Race GTS rims in the China factory.

Not sure about the other models though.

I wasn't aware that there were fake Race GTS rims on the market...the original ones have all the sizes (rim width and size) embossed on them.

Jiunn Siong;505871 said:
Breyton Race GTS rims made in China factory licensed by Breyton...Raymond showed me the photos with him, Edmund Breyton and the actual Race GTS rims in the China factory.

I wasn't aware that there were fake Race GTS rims on the market...the original ones have all the sizes (rim width and size) embossed on them.
thanks for clarification.

tomorrow ai lunch mai?

Skali later got fake edmund breyton also

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

u think too much liao la

Jiunn Siong;505871 said:

easy la ,if Mr Edmund is in town, just show him around he can actually visit any shop who carry those Breyton product, or any brother here had bought their Breyton rim some where else and show Mr Edmund let him clear our doubt is the best

Terry;505876 said:
Skali later got fake edmund breyton also

ya lor, any of u seen Edmud Breyton b4 meh.....sekali Terry go pretend to be him and ask rim shop treat him to Sar Lau for entertainment...hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaChambers

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back