Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

Re: Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

i din hv kooka's bad experience. i just got conned...into paying an unreasonable amount for some tires. that R guy at rayS is the biggest talk cock salesman i know...ok 2nd biggest,

The more I read this thread the more I am confused :lol2:

Sad! My Breyton's are made in China... not my 2nd home Thailand!
555!

totoseow;506339 said:
i din hv kooka's bad experience. i just got conned...into paying an unreasonable amount for some tires. that R guy at rayS is the biggest talk cock salesman i know...ok 2nd biggest,

i hate sweet people hahaI paritcular about technical and business ethic issueI konw that is one type people can talk till wake up a DEAD person

roberttan;506555 said:
i hate sweet people hahaI paritcular about technical and business ethic issueI konw that is one type people can talk till wake up a DEAD person

sorry wrong statementis I hate sweet sales , i only particular about technical and business ethic.So as for the $ wise is subjective

so hanwei is made in where?

China thailand taiwan america africa englang angola hungary romania venezuela brazil argentina

If still breyton.. Also same same..

Terry;506571 said:
China thailand taiwan america africa englang angola hungary romania venezuela brazil argentina

If still breyton.. Also same same..

IS YOU WANT to buy breyton or China just like NIKE ,Reebok is mostly CHINA or now a lots of stuffs are made in CHINA is just the Quality control and what brand under what type of Management?So i was wondering why that is Sub standard quality stuff landed in the open market?

In business, one cannot please all.
Sorry to have caused so much confusion and fights in here. Let's see what happen next.

what if the edmund breyton who come to SG is a fake one... hee hee

Ok, basically, what Ray trying to say is those who buy from him and his dealers, are geniune breyton rims, which are largely made in china by breyton. Whoever who buys from him will receive a warranty certificate from edmund breyton. Those who have already bought the rims can actually get him to issue you a warranty certificate from next year onwards. Any enquiries, please check with raymond himself.

I just got my Breyton GTS from Ray yesterday. He is having a promotion for GTS. He said he will issue warranty card to his customer next year. I had went to LS to check on their GTS before. The finishing quality is so different with what I got from Ray.

blacktrek;506812 said:
I just got my Breyton GTS from Ray yesterday. He is having a promotion for GTS. He said he will issue warranty card to his customer next year. I had went to LS to check on their GTS before. The finishing quality is so different with what I got from Ray.
how much did u pay for it and can u post pics pls? would like to see the diff in quality.

Thanks.

blacktrek said:
Your statement implies that even GTS from both shops are from China, the quality differs? Ray S' GTS is more "authentic" than LS'?

kenntona;506817 said:
Your statement implies that even GTS from both shops are from China, the quality differs? Ray S' GTS is more "authentic" than LS'?
finishing mate. he meant the quality of the finish is better. have to see to determine how good the finishing is.

kenntona;506817 said:

Yes. Both from PRC but the quality are a lot of different.

blacktrek;506825 said:
Yes. Both from PRC but the quality are a lot of different.
Hopefully Mr.Edmund can enlighten me how come Breyton does not had equal high quality product irregradless of origin and supplier:oooops:.
By the way my understanding Breyton wheel produced in PROC are from 3rd party contract manufacturer.

There are 'copy' Breyton's in Thailand too.... could be made in a back street of Bangkok!....
We have to invite My Breyton out for a meet up! and let him judge who has the 'real' and who has 'the 'real fake!' :)

steamy-stream;506844 said:
There are 'copy' Breyton's in Thailand too.... could be made in a back street of Bangkok!....
We have to invite My Breyton out for a meet up! and let him judge who has the 'real' and who has 'the 'real fake!' :)
if really have such thing as fake breytons, there will be alot of heartache and banging of tables.

Slater;506846 said:
if really have such thing as fake breytons, there will be alot of heartache and banging of tables.

But the Thailand fakes are FAKES! can tell.... :errr:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back