Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

Re: Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

steamy-stream;506869 said:
But the Thailand fakes are FAKES! can tell.... :errr:
SIMPLE le
pruchased with official invoice and ask to write clear description of item purchased la
SO do ask Mr.Edmund can we conclude those Breyton wheel other than RAY are Fake or inferior quality?

buy Hamann or AC schnitzer...no need headache..

buy DPE also lagi better.... no replica...

Terry;506890 said:
buy Hamann or AC schnitzer...no need headache..

buy DPE also lagi better.... no replica...

Hamann or AC BIG time copy's in Bkk..... DPE! Maybe soon hahahaha!

talked to raymond and think got a better picture. the rims are indeed made in china, not in germany or s africa or god knows where..but key thing is apparently some other shops are selling breyton rims that are considered 'rejects' but somehow found their way onto singapore shores. i'm guessing they didn't fulfill some certain requirement to get the TUV? (ok stab in the dark here, i'm assuming TUV is like ISO9002 in Singapore) and were deemed unfit to leave the factory for sale to customers, but somehow still got sold to customers as perfect goods in the end.

clears up a little bit of the confusion, no ? :)

e33extra;509897 said:
talked to raymond and think got a better picture. the rims are indeed made in china, not in germany or s africa or god knows where..but key thing is apparently some other shops are selling breyton rims that are considered 'rejects' but somehow found their way onto singapore shores. i'm guessing they didn't fulfill some certain requirement to get the TUV? (ok stab in the dark here, i'm assuming TUV is like ISO9002 in Singapore) and were deemed unfit to leave the factory for sale to customers, but somehow still got sold to customers as perfect goods in the end.

clears up a little bit of the confusion, no ? :)
yes! i was thinking along those lines as well. kinda like buying clothes from factory outlets. some defect but still branded and selling at half the price.

Slater;509899 said:
yes! i was thinking along those lines as well. kinda like buying clothes from factory outlets. some defect but still branded and selling at half the price.
if this is the case, the contract manufactured should be blamed for open up the back door:nehnehhh:
may be we should feed back this to Breyton for this issue and tell them to investigate and take the neccesary action against who ever is responsible for the REJECTED stuff sold in the open market.
Perhapes Ray should be in the best position to carry this task :nehnehhh:
Corrct me if i am wrong i did heard about the Breyton contractor is linked to one of SIN company that had a production plant in CHINA

roberttan;509949 said:
if this is the case, the contract manufactured should be blamed for open up the back door:nehnehhh:
may be we should feed back this to Breyton for this issue and tell them to investigate and take the neccesary action against who ever is responsible for the REJECTED stuff sold in the open market.
Perhapes Ray should be in the best position to carry this task :nehnehhh:
Corrct me if i am wrong i did heard about the Breyton contractor is linked to one of SIN company that had a production plant in CHINA
dun think its goin to be easy for breyton. its like movies launched on DVD's b4 they r even released. or pirated DVD's that r sold in the mkt. even with the movie industries collective effort piracy is still rampant. if breyton is the only one driving this its gonna be difficult.

Slater;509996 said:
dun think its goin to be easy for breyton. its like movies launched on DVD's b4 they r even released. or pirated DVD's that r sold in the mkt. even with the movie industries collective effort piracy is still rampant. if breyton is the only one driving this its gonna be difficult.
if this is really the case ,Breyton should take this issue seriouly against the supply of this so called REJECTED product (the contract manufacturer).
but just out of curiousity , does all wheels(include other brands) sold by him are issue with Factory warranty cert? if not ,does it meant that others are also considered REJECTED stuff?
only Breyton wheel with cert is Good Quality one?:thinking:
I really wish Mr.Edmund is able to clarify this Beryton wheel issue.:cool:

what puzzles me is how did the rejected rims get out of the factory, if theres such a thing as rejected breyton rims. where r the controls of the company surrounding this?

rejected stuff (no tear, no spoilt but does not mean standard) sold in open market masquarade as original stuff is not something new.

Slater;510029 said:
what puzzles me is how did the rejected rims get out of the factory, if theres such a thing as rejected breyton rims. where r the controls of the company surrounding this?

wt_know;510032 said:
rejected stuff (no tear, no spoilt but does not mean standard) sold in open market masquarade as original stuff is not something new.
items that does not meet QC, shld be destroyed on the spot or discarded in a proper manner? else it will definitely find its way into the mkt. any1 in manufacturing can confirm?

Slater;510038 said:
items that does not meet QC, shld be destroyed on the spot or discarded in a proper manner? else it will definitely find its way into the mkt. any1 in manufacturing can confirm?

That's old news really.
The ideal QC process is that all QC rejects are destroyed under close scrutiny.

Unfortunately, factory staff/managers can be keen to pickup a quick buck.
Will often smuggle out these "B / C Grade" goods.
For sale on the black markets.

0.02c

But we are talking about massive volume of "QC rejects"? How is this possible if Breyton has failed so many QCs?

my understanding is that one (or a few) of the china employees in the china factory dishonostly took the factory rejects out to sell. So this is an internal company matter that they will deal with. I was with a friend to buy some breyton rims from ray s also, so i spoke ray s and understood a little back story, and a friend spoke to YHI who confirmed the incident. As a result, the original breyton rims that ray S is selling is marked down considerably to counter the factory reject pricings. This in my opinion represents tremendous value for anyone who wants to consider authentic breyton rims.

just few of MHO.
since either Breyton or their contract manufactuer (dont know who in China) have the internal matter we should not make any comment which involve Crime too)and i do not understand why YHI is involve here and who is the some one up there said who can represent YHI (is a public Listed corporation in singapore and also have a Huge sportrim Plant in China ).
And brothers better relay the messages carefully (unless you are very sure the infos are accurate and the person who told you all this is respossible one.
My view for all those Breyton products sold other than this gentleman does not fair to be concluded as inferior or rejected quality product.
It made no sense to said, rims that carry NO warranty certificate are all inferior quality.
To me i always very particular about business ethic and pratice not just simple talk loud loud sure win type hahah.
So next time we buy rim like Enkei,BBS,Rays,Prodrive must we ask For Birth cert ?

finally i bought myself the gts rims.........18' very happy.
So decide to contribute my 0.2 worth.
Actually have been soucing ard for rims since i got my ride 3mths ago.( stock 16')
i went to many many shop....kiasu lar... i went to LS, then next door Y,bro ....then after awhile i went PH..( chk out momo)...but felt that momo...
in the forum here ( guys nver seem to buy)....
then i continue my search.... i went to CJ along upper serangoon rd.., than back to LS!!!!!
amost finalized...but decided to chk out rays after reading tis thread.
i went to rays....... the boss talk to me very very very happliy, of cos me also SONG lar...
ask abt buget... actually me no buget lar...u konw 18' wat buget $490 wan lor....
hope he can give me good good pricing lar....
so he qouted... ( seem ok $$$)
but me being me.... needed some time lar..... so i told him i need to digest first but
he reply: har!!! like tat har?.... than he disappear into his office !
i felt see bei boh facesee man!...
hey all bro here!!! u mean u guys buy rims without doing homework or consideration?... cannot be right??
so i decided to go back to LS.
actually not to buy...but to chk out the breyton rims...as the GTS ( still very fresh in my head)
so i decided to go back LS.
i wanna to see wat is the diff.
i realize NO NO diff!!!!
guys if is reject!!! LS long ago kana sue liao..
if is fake!!!! long ago kanna sue liao...still shop big big standing meh!!
so daniel qouted me ( actually qouted me many times liao!!!hahha) very good atitude!!! bro i visited 3 time since i got my ride!!!
me nego nego abit...ONZ liao.
btw..i chk... every thing the same leh!! also got the same black cover like @rays also inside all the boxes have the warranty and product pass
(the booklet lar!!)
i ask daniel!!! hey where u got yr breyton rims har??
he told me parallel imports!!..........hey guys NOT REJECTS LAR
BMW also got PL right!!
i sum up....will post pic...when i learn how to load the phote.

Can any clarify the short terms used like LS or YHI?

ellf;511769 said:
LS is leong seng tyres. YHI i have no idea

ellf;511769 said:

In case you didn't already know.
Google is your friend.

YHI - YHI International Ltd is a recognised distributor of high-quality automotive and industrial products, and a familiar and trusted name in alloy wheel manufacturing as an original design manufacturer (ODM).

:: YHI International Limited ::

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back