Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

Re: Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

roberttan;505879 said:
easy la ,if Mr Edmund is in town, just show him around he can actually visit any shop who carry those Breyton product, or any brother here had bought their Breyton rim some where else and show Mr Edmund let him clear our doubt is the best
wah if this happens, i foresee alot of shops pi jia lobang if they r selling replicas

Last edited by a moderator:

i don't see anything wrong if the PI shops are selling genuine breytons even if he pops by, unless they selling replicas of his breytons.

Slater;505919 said:
wah if this happens, i foresee alot of shops pi jia lobang if they r selling replicas
dont worry , they open shop is to do business openly and seriously why worry about pijia lobang?
to me always simple buy and do any thing ask for official invoice, if they are worry about issueing invoice to you so you might have to worry .
but 1 thing is above every things is Business ethic , it is no point the shop sell every things original,geniune but technically NOT sound for instant like wheel fitting not proper hub centric, wrong bolt sitting,etc
me still awaiting for Mr.Edmund to tell you more about his products

roberttan;505946 said:
dont worry , they open shop is to do business openly and seriously why worry about pijia lobang?
to me always simple buy and do any thing ask for official invoice, if they are worry about issueing invoice to you so you might have to worry .
but 1 thing is above every things is Business ethic , it is no point the shop sell every things original,geniune but technically NOT sound for instant like wheel fitting not proper hub centric, wrong bolt sitting,etc
me still awaiting for Mr.Edmund to tell you more about his products
whilst Edmund is here why not organise a rim/ tyre clinic? enthusiast can clarify their doubts and gain expertise on tyreand rim related queries.

Last edited by a moderator:

totoseow;505922 said:
i hate rayS

But u like RAYS Engineering that makes Volk Racing..:nutkick:

tnng said:
I am not in anyhow affiliated to the shop, however I was tasked to make this annoucement on behalf of raymond.

Went to the shop today to do a swap of rims and was informed by raymond that now all breyton rims sold by Ray S will be issued with a warranty certificate. He is aware that those they brought in may have failed the QC test and is supposed to be disposed off but somehow it ended in our shore.

Ray S is the only sole distributor in Singapore appointed by Edmund Breyton.

The rims were parallel imported through unknown sources and he wished to inform all to inspect the rims before buying. Even if you are very sure the rims are genuine, please insist the shop to issue a receipt. Genuine rims are made in Germany and wordings can be found on the rims.

Edmund Breyton will arrive town to conduct an investigation.

Those bros buying 2nd hand bryeton rims, do take note as well.
So real Breytons are made in Germany........

MYSTIC said:
Called Raymond and he advise 19inch for E90 cost about S$500 a piece as Breyton rims are now made in China
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/429834-post12.html

6888 said:
was initially concerned about Breyton made-in-china but since no need spacer (i dun like) so decided to go for it - no regret since.
Good price after trading in my stock 16".
Only regret is that left front rim kenna scratch coz stopped too near curb & the spokes are abit "protruding" for Race GTS.
Went back to Ray-S for touch-up - quick and good job! Looks good now.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/430022-post34.html

roberttan said:
Frankly speaking Breyton does not produce wheel by themselve,it all outsource to othere and now China company is one of the most competitive or chaepest producer in the world so many of rim maker or Tuner has not much choice so have to follow the trend in order to stay competitive.
So that rim/Tuner company can concentrate on marketing and better profit after all.
Is just like some of our local companies are also following the pattern just do only marketing and sourcing the cheapest possible products.
To me quality always proportion with $$$$$.
one thing to be aware is some US products are also mede in China too.
I just simply want to share my view.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/449555-post18.html

So various Breytons are coming in from all markets, given that various designs supposedly outsourced to regional markets for manufacturing. Now the confusion lies with:

(1) Where are Breytons made? Germany or all over? Threadstarter said "Genuine rims are made in Germany and wordings can be found on the rims." Any other way to verify?

(2) How many authorised dealers in town?

or is it one real AD but distributed to various channels?
Coz i hv seen few shops carrying them..

Deadkookaburra said:
forget Breyton lah go for DPEs!
No lah, please, not my intention, different needs.

Just that my colleague was quoted by LS on Breyton GTS, said made in China and not replica...... very confusing.......

kenntona;506097 said:
No lah, please, not my intention, different needs.

Just that my colleague was quoted by LS on Breyton GTS, said made in China and not replica...... very confusing.......
yup was told the same thing. think its a case of german brand but diff models manufactured in diff places. lets wait and see what edmund has to say. interesting if confirm all original breytons r from germany.

is the place of manufactured really matter you? so long is original and have a Good QC control is the priority.
just like some years back when Merc /BMW started assembered in country outside German many people also cant accept the car.
So now no body questioning this issue.
If you think the product quality can be trusted go for it,off course the seller also play a important roles to provide all the correct maker specification fits the car best.
Many cases problem is from the installer did not do a Good job by supplying the right product with proper installation.
Just MHO

roberttan said:
is the place of manufactured really matter you? so long is original and have a Good QC control is the priority.
just like some years back when Merc /BMW started assembered in country outside German many people also cant accept the car.
If you think the product quality can be trusted go for it,off course the seller also play a important roles to provide all the correct maker specification fits the car best.
Many cases problem is from the installer did not do a Good job by supplying the right product with proper installation.
Just MHO
Place of manufacturing not important with the endorsed brandname, until this statement from treadstarter: "Genuine rims are made in Germany and wordings can be found on the rims."

Now, that makes even more confusion, no?

Implication of that statement is that China-made wheels are questionable not on its quality, but its authenticity.....

roberttan;506111 said:
Just MHO
r u from RayS?

roberttan;506111 said:
Just MHO

talking about doing a good job with proper installation...surely didn't happen to me with my last visit. maybe my wheels aren't breyton or purchased from the store so somehow can't do a proper job. simple swapping of wheels also resulted to incorrect mounting of tyres...thank goodness had BVO rectified the steering vibration.

ha deadkobra, what an ass experience u had............

Deadkookaburra said:
talking about doing a good job with proper installation...surely didn't happen to me with my last visit. maybe my wheels aren't breyton or purchased from the store so somehow can't do a proper job. simple swapping of wheels also resulted to incorrect mounting of tyres...thank goodness had BVO rectified the steering vibration.

TripleM said:
ha deadkobra, what an ass experience u had............
My sympathy, but which store is this?

i am neither from there nor his customer .
just sharing MHO,
Sorry for brother DKKBR had a unpleasant experient.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back