Another newbie...

jaskin

Legendary 10 Years
Dude see you there on Sunday. I got 1 yr 3 months more, posted to MINDEF. How's the 5 working days affecting you?

ORD LOH

ORD LOH..

I can smell the civilian air gushing thru my nostrils..

man oh man ORDing is such a bother.. :) such intricate planning needed to optimize your leave!

and i just signed all my leave forms today! :dance: :dance: :dance:

crazzie80: welcome to the forums!

Re: Another newbie...

crazzie80 said:
hi everyone, matthew here,decide to do an intro first before i drop by tis sunday meetup...

i am also currently serving NS at chong pang camp as an B 'MEH'.still left around 1 yr of service b4 i ORD :thumbsup: ...sigh,wat a long time to go...i normally spent my wkend playing soccer or hanging out wif friends at our nearby kopi tiam in hougang..

i am driving an 325ci,which i got as an gift from my dad.i hv done some minor mods to my ride, but i still hope to learn frm other 'old birdes' here.. :) :)

hope to c u guys this sunday!!! :wavey:

I'm from that camp as well :wavey:

hmmmmmmmm... can i know what is the AGE group here??? you guys still serving NS?!?!?!?!?!? i ORD 5 years liao!!! haha :dance:

Hi Matthew,

Welcome. I really envy all you young guys...so young and driving beemers...sigh...Hope to see you this Sunday.......don't forget the drinks and nuggets yah?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

E46 said:
crazzie80 said:
hi everyone, matthew here,decide to do an intro first before i drop by tis sunday meetup...

i am also currently serving NS at chong pang camp as an B 'MEH'.still left around 1 yr of service b4 i ORD :thumbsup: ...sigh,wat a long time to go...i normally spent my wkend playing soccer or hanging out wif friends at our nearby kopi tiam in hougang..

i am driving an 325ci,which i got as an gift from my dad.i hv done some minor mods to my ride, but i still hope to learn frm other 'old birdes' here.. :) :)

which unit?

rodders said:
Hi Matthew,

Welcome. I really envy all you young guys...so young and driving beemers...sigh...Hope to see you this Sunday.......don't forget the drinks and nuggets yah?

hi uncle rodders! wats up aith the nuggets? ;)

crazzie80 said:
E46 said:
crazzie80 said:

which unit?

160 :thumbsup:

crazzie80 said:
rodders said:
Hi Matthew,

hi uncle rodders! wats up aith the nuggets? ;)

haha ....OOOoooOOO..... uncle .... but nevermind lar u dun look like one yet

E46 said:
crazzie80 said:
E46 said:
crazzie80 said:

which unit?

160 :thumbsup:

ok, me in 6 DA... :laughlik:

hi uncle rodders! wats up aith the nuggets?

Its something of a tradition here.........new guys buying the old stoogies drinks and bugers or nuggets......hehehe

E46 said:
Cool. Did you see the black Z4 parked behind 160 ?
yup, he is a B'meh' as well... we happen to talk before in the MTL...quite a friendly guy :thumbsup: so bro,wats ur ride? :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back