Another Ridiculous Experience @ PML

Re: Another Ridiculous Experience @ PML

satinGHOST|r!der said:
Oh and mine veers toward the sky and PML told me it's because mine is an ///M. Pure Genius! Hahaha...
I dun have an M, but certain bodypart of mine veers toward the sky too, especially when excited.

dragonred;593233 said:
PML proposed a tire change. I am doing the realignment outside.

What shit solution is that? You just need an alignment unless your tires have been flat spotted. Take it outside to a good alignment shop. I highly recommend Kian Teong at Sin Ming Autocare basement floor. Look for Mike. He will be able to solve it for you if your tires are fine.

kenntona;593235 said:
I dun have an M, but certain bodypart of mine veers toward the sky too, especially when excited.

Did PML tell you the reason is because your car is PI so you are Parallely Incited?

satinGHOST|r!der;593236 said:
What shit solution is that? You just need an alignment unless your tires have been flat spotted. Take it outside to a good alignment shop. I highly recommend Kian Teong at Sin Ming Autocare basement floor. Look for Mike. He will be able to solve it for you if your tires are fine.

I agree. Kian Tiong is really good in alignment.. I had my car done there too and the team solved my wobbling ride..

satinGHOST|r!der said:
Did PML tell you the reason is because your car is PI so you are Parallely Incited?
No, but some engineers told me that it was because the national anthem starts to play......

James1500;593238 said:
I agree. Kian Tiong is really good in alignment.. I had my car done there too and the team solved my wobbling ride..

Have always used him. Honest and Clean guy. He will explain to you everything before he does anything. :)

kenntona;593239 said:
No, but some engineers told me that it was because the national anthem starts to play......

So it's Mari Kita eh? I just saw a 36DD at Macdonalds. Lost my appetite to eat the burger. Brb.

dragonred;593222 said:
As a new certified BMW Premium Selection owner, I must say I am disappointed by the quality of the people who work in PML. Do they love the brand? Do they love cars? And do they know what they are talking about? For instance, during routine servicing, I mentioned that my car is drifting left if I let go of the steering wheel. The response; "because SG it rains all the time, all SG roads slope left towards the drains. Hence, the car veers left". *ahem*

KNS!!!! HAHAHA... This is freaking funny!!! In all my years of driving, the funniest "mechanic reasoning"! I must quote this to everyone I know.

I believe that when Japan or Korean or any other car manufactures (other than BMW) exports their cars to Singapore, they purposely already counter-veer their vehicles to the right, so that when we let go of the steering wheel (of a now-BMW car), it stays straight! :thumbsup:

DebadgedA6;593978 said:
KNS!!!! HAHAHA... This is freaking funny!!! In all my years of driving, the funniest "mechanic reasoning"! I must quote this to everyone I know.

I believe that when Japan or Korean or any other car manufactures (other than BMW) exports their cars to Singapore, they purposely already counter-veer their vehicles to the right, so that when we let go of the steering wheel (of a now-BMW car), it stays straight! :thumbsup:

:goodup::goodup::goodup:

Pml Pml ! Boleh. Boleh pom pi pi !

Last edited by a moderator:

With 1 hour to spare before a meeting, I called up pml. I asked them about their cars. Very innocently, if their cars will drift left when let go steeri wheel...

Anyone wants to guess the response??!!

DebadgedA6;594709 said:
With 1 hour to spare before a meeting, I called up pml. I asked them about their cars. Very innocently, if their cars will drift left when let go steeri wheel...

a) It's very normal.
b) Do you have aftermarket rims?

I am curious about their answer, share share le :D

BMW is LHD. Hence, it's normal to drift left after converted to RHD. steady poon pi pi ?

Last edited by a moderator:

debadgeda6;594709 said:
with 1 hour to spare before a meeting, i called up pml. I asked them about their cars. Very innocently, if their cars will drift left when let go steeri wheel...

all bmws are like that!!!

yeah. the aftermarket rim got 5 small holes ? no 5 small holes, steering will wobble.
these 5 small holes high tech science can only be designed by bmw.

C3P0;594716 said:
b) Do you have aftermarket rims?

As I said, if I buy another BMW in future, it will be a PI BMW. While there are a few good guys at PML, most of them suck big time.

Sorry was away and didn't follow up. I called and I don't know whether it's because I lost connection or the phone was hung up... But there I was, speaking to a hung up line. I was shocked. From a customer perspective, I really hope it's due to a bad connection and the line was dropped.

satinGHOST|r!der;557701 said:
See what I mean. That was exactly what I said.
Its best you write in the papers if you can. But then again since BMW Asia is viewing this thread probably they might just do something. But that's only because someones complaining. The problem at root still will not be solved for other customers because its just how everything is run.

singapore is a small market, they are probably scrambling now to meet the demands in china, so they wont bother with us too much for a long while...

Well am thinking my next family ride may try Audi..nvr own of their cars before...build quality appears to be better than BMW..hopefully their technical support is better...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back