Another Ridiculous Experience @ PML

Re: Another Ridiculous Experience @ PML

"ya the same, the cars are the same" ..... classic ..... :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Very soon they will only have this left under their BMW brand. LOL!!

BMW-335i.jpg

pls dont shift the problem to the toddlers and babies and make them cry.

satinGHOST|r!der;571923 said:
Very soon they will only have this left under their BMW brand. LOL!!

BMW-335i.jpg

They are reaping your money to feed more unneccessary mouths. Now they have this call centre who does svcing bookings for you and they are talking and assuming too much. Talk like as if they are the service supervisors. I recently called in to make a booking for svcing and instead of asking me which date I want, the lady start asking me other problems wif ur car...and when I told her have some sound on my brakes when I cold start, she straight away said : 'Brake problem surely must put the car there few days. Do not book Fri as our svcing staff work shorter hours on Sat and dun work on Sun and you will not get ur car back...blah blah blah.....". In the end still never asked me what is the svcing date I want, until I reminded her.

I lan lan going back there because of still under warranty.....otherwise would gladly give to one of the sponsors here to do my svcing.

what is the email addres at PML to complain ? my bro want to write in !!!

wt_know;571970 said:
what is the email addres at PML to complain ? my bro want to write in !!!

Write to Germany better. They may get wind of the whole issue down here.
Writing to PML you will only get more pissed off receiving their retarded replies.

[email protected]

And they reply to you as well.

great. will have this as backup.
but my bro is asking for pml email and see what is their reply first before step it up.

satinGHOST|r!der;571972 said:
Write to Germany better. They may get wind of the whole issue down here.
Writing to PML you will only get more pissed off receiving their retarded replies.

[email protected]

And they reply to you as well.

wt_know;571974 said:
but my bro is asking for pml email and see what is their reply first before step it up.

I really dont see the point of writing to PML honestly but if you have to you can write to someone in PML, PM me. Its a personal email so it's not nice to put it up here. I am ruthless towards PMLs dealings with customers as a whole but not towards those working there in their individual capacity. So PM me and I will pass you the email address.

Interesting. Mine is a PI car and I went to TWM at Sin Ming Road to ask them to check an intermittent power window issue. I was quite hesitant to bring in my car (since it is intermittent and I am not sure if they have the equipment to check it). It was on a Sat afternoon and since i passed by the area, just drop by and see what they can do. I am really surprised that they immediately guide my car into a sheltered bay area. Supervisor ask for warranty card and fill-out the form and in less than 10mins, they got hold of a technical staff to attend to my case. Supervisor brought in a tablet to connect to car computer system and start diagnostic. Surprise surprise..they even have the latest software version to do diagnostic. Technical staff starts to rip out the glove compartment to check if module board working, fuse blow etc..while I can wait in the aircon waiting area with drinks. I choose to stay at the bay to see them in action. It was quite late at about 2.30pm when I sent in the car. The supervisor came over and told me that they will need more time and they will be closing at 5pm. So may need to leave my car till Monday worst case. I told them to try and see if they can figure out what needs replacement or fix before we calling it a day. In the end, it was not diagnosed as control module issue or blown fuse but something to do with the power locking system. They reset the car so that I can take it home and to make another appt so that they can work on the doors next. Best of all...they show you the actual diagnostic report and point to you that it is not other probs i suspected. And of course, since still under warranty..I did not pay anything.

Now..try that at PML.

Solidgold;571981 said:
Interesting. Mine is a PI car and I went to TWM at Sin Ming Road to ask them to check an intermittent power window issue. I was quite hesitant to bring in my car (since it is intermittent and I am not sure if they have the equipment to check it). It was on a Sat afternoon and since i passed by the area, just drop by and see what they can do. I am really surprised that they immediately guide my car into a sheltered bay area. Supervisor ask for warranty card and fill-out the form and in less than 10mins, they got hold of a technical staff to attend to my case. Supervisor brought in a tablet to connect to car computer system and start diagnostic. Surprise surprise..they even have the latest software version to do diagnostic. Technical staff starts to rip out the glove compartment to check if module board working, fuse blow etc..while I can wait in the aircon waiting area with drinks. I choose to stay at the bay to see them in action. It was quite late at about 2.30pm when I sent in the car. The supervisor came over and told me that they will need more time and they will be closing at 5pm. So may need to leave my car till Monday worst case. I told them to try and see if they can figure out what needs replacement or fix before we calling it a day. In the end, it was not diagnosed as control module issue or blown fuse but something to do with the power locking system. They reset the car so that I can take it home and to make another appt so that they can work on the doors next. Best of all...they show you the actual diagnostic report and point to you that it is not other probs i suspected. And of course, since still under warranty..I did not pay anything.

Now..try that at PML.

Good experience you had!

These PIs knows the weakspot of PML and are taking advantage of it. I am glad they are because thats what PROPER after-sales should be. You are paying much more than an average person is paying in Germany for the same car but they are getting "No Bullshit" servicing. Its good to know PIs are tying up with reputable workshops to get the work done. At the end of the day, it benefits both parties. The biggest loser is PML because they lose a shitload of customers because of the way they are. And I hope it stays this way until someone else takes over them or someone cleans the mess in there.

wt_know;571974 said:

hiadee, whats the point of emailing PML when PML is giving your brother(or hiadee) problems.

They ll just sweep it under the carpet.

Solidgold;571981 said:

Now..try that at PML.

Thats good to hear. Which PI ?

I think we should start a thread on "Best PI in SG, JB and some say BATAM".

Mixed comments on pml. In summary, inefficient and observed to be wanting to push away responsibilities but on the other hand customer service and quality of workmanship seems acceptable to me... maybe after much complaints so they decide to improve on their image under pressure??

Case Study 1
I called up pml to enquire about the m aero kit and different salesprson gave me different pricing.

Case Study 2
I called up pml to enquire about the bmw exhaust silencer promo and again different salesperson provided different pricing. Also said must leave car for 2 days cos they need to send to LTA for inspection when outside workshop can install the entire exhaust system within 1 hour!

Case Study 3
Sent my car to pml to resolve my dimmed angel eye, cabin rattling and creaking noises and checking of Onboard computer due to error messages now and then. Told me to make an appointment and when I sent in my car, they said must take 2-3 days!! The CSA did call me the 2nd day as promised and he said that they had done the friction tape and in the process of sorting out my angel eye. Also said they couldnt solve the OBC problems so need another day. I was pissed off and sent him a sarcastic sms immediately after my conversation and demanded that my car to be ready by the following day. No reply from him and not even an acknowledgement. Finally he called me and told me to collect car after 3 days. Fortunately they managed to solve the rattling noise in the cabin and also changed a few items such as the door actuator, engine choke and clips. However, I realise that the angel eye is still the same and apparently nothing done to it!! Even dare to tell me in the process of doing it on the second day when actually nothing had been done to it. I was fed up but decided not to pursue this cos don't wish to leave my car there again for another few days just to resolve the issue. I really wonder what the technician are doing there. Also realised my car travelled close to 100km after 3 days. Also decide not to pursue cos give them benefit of doubt probably they need to keep driving to test the rattling noise. Fortunately the CSA shook my hands and apologised to me twice when I collect my car and that had somehow calmed me down a little. Overall, quality of workmanship quite ok and service quality acceptable but I will write in the feedback form and complain about their inefficiency and failure to resolve my angel eye. Somehow I really wonder if anybody from pml reads this thread else all our grievances would not be heard. I seriously encouraged owners to write in to complain to HQ if you are unhappy with them so as to put some pressure on them to improve on their aftersales services. We must make ourselves heard by them so that they jolly well know this is a valid and pressing problem. Just to talk is useless. They really need to buck up if they want to uphold their reputation. Increased sales doesn't equate to decreased focus and attention on the customers. This shouldn't be compromised and they should continue to provide first class service to all premium car owners.

snowy
we can write in, we can whine in the forum
nothing will change because the car sell like hot cakes even faster than roti prata is made. did you see the post that there are so many orders for new bimmer that delivery is scheduled till end of the year liao.
money talks .... the big brother (bmw) is happy when they see the sales number
another post mentioned that management dun give a damn of few angry customers over their huge customer base

snowmanyee;583258 said:
Mixed comments on pml. In summary, inefficient and observed to be wanting to push away responsibilities but on the other hand customer service and quality of workmanship seems acceptable to me... maybe after much complaints so they decide to improve on their image under pressure??

Case Study 1
I called up pml to enquire about the m aero kit and different salesprson gave me different pricing.

Case Study 2
I called up pml to enquire about the bmw exhaust silencer promo and again different salesperson provided different pricing. Also said must leave car for 2 days cos they need to send to LTA for inspection when outside workshop can install the entire exhaust system within 1 hour!

Case Study 3
Sent my car to pml to resolve my dimmed angel eye, cabin rattling and creaking noises and checking of Onboard computer due to error messages now and then. Told me to make an appointment and when I sent in my car, they said must take 2-3 days!! The CSA did call me the 2nd day as promised and he said that they had done the friction tape and in the process of sorting out my angel eye. Also said they couldnt solve the OBC problems so need another day. I was pissed off and sent him a sarcastic sms immediately after my conversation and demanded that my car to be ready by the following day. No reply from him and not even an acknowledgement. Finally he called me and told me to collect car after 3 days. Fortunately they managed to solve the rattling noise in the cabin and also changed a few items such as the door actuator, engine choke and clips. However, I realise that the angel eye is still the same and apparently nothing done to it!! Even dare to tell me in the process of doing it on the second day when actually nothing had been done to it. I was fed up but decided not to pursue this cos don't wish to leave my car there again for another few days just to resolve the issue. I really wonder what the technician are doing there. Also realised my car travelled close to 100km after 3 days. Also decide not to pursue cos give them benefit of doubt probably they need to keep driving to test the rattling noise. Fortunately the CSA shook my hands and apologised to me twice when I collect my car and that had somehow calmed me down a little. Overall, quality of workmanship quite ok and service quality acceptable but I will write in the feedback form and complain about their inefficiency and failure to resolve my angel eye. Somehow I really wonder if anybody from pml reads this thread else all our grievances would not be heard. I seriously encouraged owners to write in to complain to HQ if you are unhappy with them so as to put some pressure on them to improve on their aftersales services. We must make ourselves heard by them so that they jolly well know this is a valid and pressing problem. Just to talk is useless. They really need to buck up if they want to uphold their reputation. Increased sales doesn't equate to decreased focus and attention on the customers. This shouldn't be compromised and they should continue to provide first class service to all premium car owners.

Here we go again. Before I proceed further, just for the record, shit does happen. But with PML, I think its a 24/7 affair.

We all know they are masters of solving creaks and rattles. And that's about the best they can get. Complicated or very Mechanical issues, they would much prefer to skive or just address it has been resolved when in actual fact nothing was ever done.

Sure those wankers read the forum. That's how they voided my warranty with the mods.
Anyway, my advise to you is to get it sorted outside. Yes it costs some money but you save the time and frustration dealing with these retards. To me, that's a huge plus. As long as the wrong people are having the jobs, nothing will go North in terms of improvement and professionalism.

Yes Hong Lim park eventually dies down, but something somewhere has to start.

If the AD is so farked up, why are people preferring to buy AD car over PI cars? PI more farked up?

PI is more farked up when it comes to delivery. can delay few months and play their stunt that somethings "not included" like the previous post mentioned Evo does not comes with Brembo :lol:

Another put of is $10K registration with PML if needed to go back to PML. Some says the upfront saving is more than $10K but when you need to fork out $10K that time is very very reluctant :hmmidont:

kenntona;583363 said:
If the AD is so farked up, why are people preferring to buy AD car over PI cars? PI more farked up?

kenntona;583363 said:

Because it is unfortunate that most of those on this forum makes up less than possibly even 1-3% of the BMW Owners in Singapore. Inadequate product and after-sales awareness. Hence, the predicament.

Well PIs are no angels either and only some will deliver. We are at a loss in this market for the BMW Cars because AD is pathetically useless as well.
There is an increasing amount of BMWs purchased from PIs because of this. Its a big risk for most but I guess it's how their experience counts and most have been so far OK. As more purchase through reputable PIs, the comfort factor would be there. Its always better sticking to a reputable PI than new ones as much tempting they might be.

if there is no multiple AD, there is no incentive to improve. period.

satinGHOST|r!der;583370 said:
Because it is unfortunate that most of those on this forum makes up less than possibly even 1-3% of the BMW Owners in Singapore. Inadequate product and after-sales awareness. Hence, the predicament.

Well PIs are no angels either and only some will deliver. We are at a loss in this market for the BMW Cars because AD is pathetically useless as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back