Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

wobbles;759379 said:
Wahliao, bro, your smelly mouth REALLY HAPPEN LIAO! hahah Sian full full...

Buay gam wan ... I will call up SE & ask why. How come got 1/2 a year lead time, still ¢♂£k up LTA approval!?!?!

Bro Wobbles, looking on the bright side your F13 is as atas as Aventador and Mercs Maclaren SLR... minimum waiting period 2years for the latter... feeling better already??? hahaha...

st8800;759381 said:
Bro Wobbles.... mai sian la.... absence makes the heart fonder.... u will love your F13 more when it comes!

Thanks bro ST8800, but by the time I finally get the car, the M6 will be here, and the new face lift LCI F13 will be announced.... first to order, absolutely last to receive.:lol2:

Nvm.... then u can be the first Yam 6 here!

Centurion9990;759384 said:
Bro Wobbles, looking on the bright side your F13 is as atas as Aventador and Mercs Maclaren SLR... minimum waiting period 2years for the latter... feeling better already??? hahaha...

Haha. Very funny bro Centurion :D. If 2 years for a real exotic, it'll be worth it. 6 months for a BMW - come on, even if the SE say I'm atas I'll still show PML the middle finger.

Damn it. I thought I could get the F13 to haolian at the Penang Place makan GTG. Now have to humblebrag in my F02 (hitmee, where are you?)

ok lar...tiu! bro wobble
since waited so long already! let them sian another 3-4 days more nia lar!
but so much been said! i m on yr side! i also knnbccb pig blue too!

however, i hope liverpool lose tonight!

F10 owners late 1 week already want to bang table and burn down PML unless they are given free this free that machiam their F10 is a Ferrari...so your 6 months means you should demand 6 months free installment and one night with any chio SE u pick. Since u happily married, the chio SE part I take over. I dun go Hell who go?

Mw will use rule book argue his way out of hell one..... He super duper zai lawya.

Wobbles.... You should squeeze your se for free servicing vouchers..... The very least they can do.

jasonmaxima;759555 said:
Mw will use rule book argue his way out of hell one..... He super duper zai lawya.

Wobbles.... You should squeeze your se for free servicing vouchers..... The very least they can do.

Bro I just got off the line with my SE. Really gave her a piece of my mind, and said I was very disappointed how come PML, despite knowing that my car was being built without a sun roof for 6 months, didn't inform LTA about it in advance?

Basically, she said the same thing as what bro Aloha did - and used the homologation word as a reason/excuse. So there's no way around it, the specs can only be submitted to LTA after the car's arrival.

More bad news - as this is apparently, according to her, the first 640i sans sun roof ordered, they may have to slap a blue plate on my car and fcuking drive it all the way to LTA for visual inspection. WTF! Co¢£$u¢Ker - not only will my poor baby get stone chips from that long drive to LTA, LTA will also get to molest my car before me!

Damn it. Should have just gotten the car WITH the fcuking sun roof. But that would mean more road noise, and the bloody thing doesn't even retract or open at all - only tilts like what, 2 inches. That's even shorter than hit, I mean, some bro's remote key range!

Really spoil mood. Now damn pig blue liao....

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbles;759585 said:
Bro I just got off the line with my SE. Really gave her a piece of my mind, and said I was very disappointed how come PML, despite knowing that my car was being built without a sun roof for 6 months, didn't inform LTA about it in advance?

Basically, she said the same thing as what bro Aloha did - and used the homologation word as a reason/excuse. So there's no way around it, the specs can only be submitted to LTA after the car's arrival.

More bad news - as this is apparently, according to her, the first 640i sans sun roof ordered, they may have to slap a blue plate on my car and fcuking drive it all the way to LTA for visual inspection. WTF! Co¢£$u¢Ker - not only will my poor baby get stone chips from that long drive to LTA, LTA will also get to molest my car before me!

Damn it. Should have just gotten the car WITH the fcuking sun roof. But that would mean more road noise, and the bloody thing doesn't even retract or open at all - only tilts like what, 2 inches. That's even shorter than hit, I mean, some bro's remote key range!

Really spoil mood. Now damn pig blue liao....

i dunno if your se can arange for you flat bed tow truck to tow your car to lta inspect n back :thumbsup:

Sigh. If my car were an R8 spyder or 458 or SLS sure - I think they might. But my is a low class 640i - not even 650i - my SE see me no up... Flat bed truck? Folding straw beggar mattress also won't give me lah!

Huh? Ur sunroof cannot open one? Cost cutting ahh?

don't think it's call sun roof? more like panoramic roof? where you can only tilt up 2 inch?

MW;759629 said:
Huh? Ur sunroof cannot open one? Cost cutting ahh?

The standard F13 sun roof is the open upward 2 inches only type. Not like the 7's sun roof which is fully retractable. So, I didn't want the half baked contraption there and ordered mine without the sun roof. Also because I optioned alcantara anthracite for the head liner, it'll look better with a smooth inner roof cf having the damn cut-out there...

Mine can open. Sibeh song

Sorry, I know..life sucks for u

MW;759654 said:
Mine can open. Sibeh song

Sorry, I know..life sucks for u

Yours is M5, mine is Yam Sex. Former is abalone. The other is hum.

Should have bought f12

Topless ftw

so that pple can see your nipple :p

Yah, wobbles, u shd take a stand and cancel your order and then ask for F12 with special options. May have to wait 6 months but it's ok, it's a principle thing

MW;759675 said:
Yah, wobbles, u shd take a stand and cancel your order and then ask for F12 with special options. May have to wait 6 months but it's ok, it's a principle thing

What special options? Comes with the chio-est SE from PML for one year? If I get that, I bro - sure pass to you, bro to bro.

Cancel 640i order, head to MA for m6..... Hearsay April cumming

Watch pml fireworks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups