Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

TheNew7;758019 said:
The thing is, out of the S$800k, they probably made near S$150k at the very least....

Is it too much to expect that the car runs smoothly? Love driving the car, hate the stupid excuses they give.

The problem is that Singapore is small and there is no room for another authorized dealer. So when there is monopoly, there is no motivation to strive for better service. They know we have to buy from them no matter what. Of course there are the PIs, but authorized is still authorized. It provides a sense (maybe false sense) of security. The perception is hard to change.

Bros, have you ever heard of such a thing with LTA? When a car that is brought in differs from the standard specs, does it need to be verified with LTA before registration? I received a call from my SE today, said that there'll be a delay as they had to seek approval from LTA for my 640i because all the F13 coupes here have sun roofs, but I specified the removal of sun roof from my car. WTF kind of BS is this?!?

Fcuking hell, my car will be delayed, KNN!

wobbles;759174 said:
Bros, have you ever heard of such a thing with LTA? When a car that is brought in differs from the standard specs, does it need to be verified with LTA before registration? I received a call from my SE today, said that there'll be a delay as they had to seek approval from LTA for my 640i because all the F13 coupes here have sun roofs, but I specified the removal of sun roof from my car. WTF kind of BS is this?!?

Never heard of such thing :D Did they say how long is the delay?

wobbles;759174 said:

Yeah.... its called HOMO-nization.... Standard for all cars...

wobbles;759174 said:

Oh that farking sux, whack them for delay, if it hadn't been possible to remove it in factory, they should have informed. Sorry to hear that bro. Join ckt?

Yeah, I was sold the BS that the car will now be ready only by the first week of March. KNNCCB bluebird.... When I asked her how come got such a thing, she said that it was because deleting the sun roof was a 'structural change' ... Damn it. I am now very pig blue :(

Charlatan;759181 said:
Oh that farking sux, whack them for delay, if it hadn't been possible to remove it in factory, they should have informed. Sorry to hear that bro. Join ckt?

No, the removal had already been done AT Dingolfing! The damn car's been shipped over already! I seriously think it's just BS I'm being served at the moment. Maybe PML is too busy delivering all those airshow cars to heow me...

wobbles;759187 said:
No, the removal had already been done AT Dingolfing! The damn car's been shipped over already! I seriously think it's just BS I'm being served at the moment. Maybe PML is too busy delivering all those airshow cars to heow me...

Ok, sounds like bs, the reason given I would have expected them to clear beforehand. Ah well, just have to lun, almost there.

1 week suck thumb and lun lo anyway u lun 5 months liao what's another week :p

Charlatan;759198 said:
Ok, sounds like bs, the reason given I would have expected them to clear beforehand. Ah well, just have to lun, almost there.

EXACT-fcuking-LY!!!! PML had 6 effing months to get the papers in order. Wahliao, this one is a mood-souring experience :(

one word ... your car is NOT ready for delivery la

Last edited by a moderator:

someone at PML forgot to notify relevant dept to "homoLOGATE" your "special" car.

now someone at LTA has to thoroughly molest your car before you do. your car better not be driven extra kms for this.

how now? need to put pen to paper???

Bro Aloha, it's just a frickin' sun roof deletion leh. Is it true, this HOMOsexual HOMOlogate HOMOdunno what ¢0£kanathan crap? Even for a sun roof deletion?

Ticking the options list sucks.....

I think you can invite your se for makan session... Tell her....nah beh yaki udon, cheese pie, and foot long baguette let her bite.....

bro wobbles, they messed with your mind. its not sunroof deletion, all models come without sunroof as standard from factory, pml launched the 6 by adding a sunroof.

yours is basically "different" from pml standard 6 spec, thus lta will molest your car as its a "virgin".
all other bros who gonna order a new 6, give bro wobbles a hand for doing the legwork.

why they bs u big time like u ginna kia?

Aloha;759359 said:
bro wobbles, they messed with your mind. its not sunroof deletion, all models come without sunroof as standard from factory, pml launched the 6 by adding a sunroof.

yours is basically "different" from pml standard 6 spec, thus lta will molest your car as its a "virgin".
all other bros who gonna order a new 6, give bro wobbles a hand for doing the legwork.

why they bs u big time like u ginna kia?

because my head look like carrot top, and my name is Robert. FCUK lah...

hitmee;759375 said:
i told you!!!

Wahliao, bro, your smelly mouth REALLY HAPPEN LIAO! hahah Sian full full...

Buay gam wan ... I will call up SE & ask why. How come got 1/2 a year lead time, still ¢♂£k up LTA approval!?!?!

escalate escalate, your se is just a messenger like a postman.
what do you expect the answer from her? continue bs you? carrot top already, dont continue to be one.

Bro Wobbles.... mai sian la.... absence makes the heart fonder.... u will love your F13 more when it comes!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betdownload

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back