Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Sigh... bro, I fear by the time my F13 comes around, the i8 will already be commonplace on Singapore roads! This is really putting me off getting an ident order man...

wobbles;743061 said:
Bros, good news a bit: I subscribe to BMWCar, and here's the latest update on the Quad exhausts:

QuadEisen.jpg

im interested count me in, stock is far too quiet :(

Bros! Look what came in via SMS today:

SMS02.jpg

Holey heck, now I know what an expectant father feels like!

Sales Exec then called & said that I should be able to take delivery before the month's end... just have to go thru the PDI, get more sound insulation put in (special request by wife) ... sh1t... can't sleep, can't eat, can't do anything anymore....

m1-3gsm...........only 1 bar.

mine too.....

M1 since my "siang ka pager" days ... so, stuck with them (nice number mah), but reception is pretty bad. Wife's Singtel also not much better. Always get cut off.

Telcos only know how to make money - like SMRT & PML, but we are suckers ... so, LPPL

mobile no can jump ship to any telco la

now ... upz for your F13 :thumbsup:

wobbles;744682 said:
M1 since my "siang ka pager" days ... so, stuck with them (nice number mah), but reception is pretty bad. Wife's Singtel also not much better. Always get cut off.

Telcos only know how to make money - like SMRT & PML, but we are suckers ... so, LPPL

wobbles;744671 said:

SMS02.jpg

Sales Exec then called & said that I should be able to take delivery before the month's end... just have to go thru the PDI, get more sound insulation put in (special request by wife) ... sh1t... can't sleep, can't eat, can't do anything anymore....

congrats bro!! happy for you!!! we will be envious of your car and blame ourselves for not being as patient as you!

Your car lai liao buay?

xspace;746407 said:
Your car lai liao buay?

Bro xspace,

Car is due end of this month - vessel apparently arriving at port on 20 Feb, registration, PDI, additional sound insulation (fussy wife - hates wind/road noise) will probably take a week, according to SE. So, should get it before February is over!

PML offer sound insulation? As an option? How much may I ask?

TheNew7;746770 said:
PML offer sound insulation? As an option? How much may I ask?

You'll have to speak to your Sales Agent - mine was quite good, I got it included FOC :). Essentially, from what I've been made to understand, they'll take out the A & B pillars & put insulating foam padding to further reduce road noise filtering into the cabin. Also, they'll put insulating tape on the door frames & window frames for the same purpose. It takes about a couple of days, according to the Service Technician who did it for my F02.

We found that it made a WORLD of difference before & after, so I specifically requested the same thing to be done for the F13.

HOWEVER, it won't work if yours is a cabrio (I asked), and it DOES DAMPEN & DEADEN the engine sound. So, for the cheongsters that like to BOV in KPE tunnel, sorry mate, not the thing to tick on the option box :)

Hope that helps!

I spoke to someone about insulation a while ago, when I was driving my E60. They did the insulation but I didn't 'feel' anything. Then I spoke to a sales person and they told me that sometimes, when the installation doesn't go the way it should, the new owners will hear rattling etc...

I'm actually ok with the sound level in my car, at the moment, granted its not the quietest, but its within able to live with it range. I do prefer silent cars compared to noisy ones, but with a cab, you can't expect F02 like quietness.

BTW, how much was this option, if I may ask?

Hi TheNew7,

As mentioned, I got it included FOC - I'm not sure how much it would cost as a stand-alone option though, but knowing PML, probably a couple of thousand bucks - I mean, they charged me $10.20 before GST to fill up my washing fluid wiper tank! hahah.

wobbles;744671 said:

SMS02.jpg

Ho Say liao bro wobbles...... Counting down to your ride liao??.... somemore feb is a short month...heheheh

20 more days, bro, I'm so wet just from thinking about it!

wobbles;747500 said:
20 more days, bro, I'm so wet just from thinking about it!
Heard new 6 series coming out ..... hahahah kidding...

sorry to side tracked....

Help! Help! Help!!
I am helping a friend who is urgently in need of B- blood. She is fighting for her life now. If you are or happen to know someone who is, please ask them to contact me at 9487 4441.

Will appreciate if you guys or gals can help spread or share this message in your facebook page... (its not a spam)

Urgent!!!

wobbles .... your F13 is waiting

2_12_bmw_m6_0.jpg

wobbles i am not saying this in reference to your f13. but i look at the M6 pictures it looks much nicer than non-M. And i love that color.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betdownload

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back