Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

wobbles;738265 said:
Maybe engine ah buay run in yet?

i hope so bro... my car is about 5 weeks old... 1100km so far... wonder how long it takes to run in...

it will get better as u run in more....that is what i read somewhere abt BMW engine...FC improves after run in...at least for mine it did (F10) and quite significantly. Now is just a matter of if i stuck in jams or carpark more...than the FC will be not so gd

My FC same after run in..... around 8km per litre.

spursburger;738142 said:
Bro Jamesyeow, what's your consumption like so far? mine hasnt been too promising... i can't reach 400km when the light is up. It reads about 6km/l. Not sure if it's due to the 20" Vossen wheels...
So far i am able to hit 400 when the lights goes "on" maybe im light footed :p Was using Shell and it touches only about 390km but change to esso, it goes up another 10km. Now im monitoring the start/stop at traffic light to see whether it really save fuel.. Its a bit uncomfortable having to start/stop the engine during traffic light But if it does save some fuel, maybe i will leave it...

Saw one brown/black top 650Cab this afternoon roaring down ECP exiting Bukit merah. Scary man... was just checking down on the HP and it was quite clear behind me and next thing..... i thought was a ferrari... hehehe...

As it increases to 2000km, my FC improves from 8 to 10.8(yes got it before). If more city driving then will drop to 9-9.5.

I only pump v power.

jamesyeow;738609 said:
So far i am able to hit 400 when the lights goes "on" maybe im light footed :p Was using Shell and it touches only about 390km but change to esso, it goes up another 10km. Now im monitoring the start/stop at traffic light to see whether it really save fuel.. Its a bit uncomfortable having to start/stop the engine during traffic light But if it does save some fuel, maybe i will leave it...

you are right bro... the start/stop is quite irritating... feels exactly when i first have my driving lessons driving around a manual car... engine stall at traffic light... and then quickly start the car... and you get all eyes on you telling you how bad your driving is.

jamesyeow;738610 said:
Saw one brown/black top 650Cab this afternoon roaring down ECP exiting Bukit merah. Scary man... was just checking down on the HP and it was quite clear behind me and next thing..... i thought was a ferrari... hehehe...

wasnt mine. haha

It was pretty fast.... feels that my car wasnt even moving....

Anyway....Gong Xi Fatt Cai to all the bros and sis here... Wishing you Great Health and Amazing wealth!!!! Huat ah!!!

Bro wobbles... counting down to your collection?? need a convoy to collect your car?? hehehe

Bro jamesyeow, 恭喜发财 to you from Australia too! I am counting down - 2 more months sigh. Hate the feeling of being first in last out but what to do. That 650 could have been mine if I wasn't so fickle minded and think/thought so much. Next time, 心想事成 all the way, fuel consumption fears be damned!

Happy new year to all the F13 bros again, and also to our cousin F10 bros, especially super mod king and inspiration bro st8800 hahaha. 大家发啊

wobbles;739170 said:
Bro jamesyeow, 恭喜发财 to you from Australia too! I am counting down - 2 more months sigh. Hate the feeling of being first in last out but what to do. That 650 could have been mine if I wasn't so fickle minded and think/thought so much. Next time, 心想事成 all the way, fuel consumption fears be damned!

Happy new year to all the F13 bros again, and also to our cousin F10 bros, especially super mod king and inspiration bro st8800 hahaha. 大家发啊
No Regrets liao Bro.... Move on man... Just like me.. Buy liao regret for 2 weeks but now ok liao after seeing the car.... I am very sure when your car is out, you will be busy ogling at it rather than regretting man... Good thing must wait... kekekeke

wobbles;739170 said:

Bro wobbles, have fun at the down under, buy already don't lament too much. I m sure u will enjoy your F13 immensely. 恭喜发财!

Test test test.... hehehe.. our post going further and further down south.... trying to keep it alive :p

Bros, good news a bit: I subscribe to BMWCar, and here's the latest update on the Quad exhausts:

QuadEisen.jpg

What are we waiting for??? Need to transform our pussy to roar like a tiger...

jamesyeow;743865 said:
What are we waiting for??? Need to transform our pussy to roar like a tiger...

Waiting for poor me lah... like I said, kancheong kancheong kum kum cheng go and plonk order down at launch, and I am now the LAST to get my ride. KNNCCB sibei Pig Blue now.

OK, finally got my key fob fixed up (after CNY, sibei slow day at work) - using the F02 fob (same size):

MKeytoJoy.jpg

This is what my F13 key fob will look like as well. Wifey can hang on to the normal black back panel. Me, I Yam Sex all the way!

By the time wobbles collects his 640, the LCI model will be unveiled. Sorry wobbles, I know..life sucks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e2betvnmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back