Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Even the BMW special key fob covers I ordered went walkabout... Only yesterday did I finally get news that they are redelivering to my niece's address in the UK... whaliao, bro st8800 who ordered the key fob cover at the same time as me happy happy song song using it now... I sibei suay luck...

Wobbles... Have you done any research to change the exhaust already? hehe... This bmw is really quiet... zzzz

bro jamesyeow, over at bimmerpost, there was talk about Eisenmann coming up with Quads for the 650i (another reason that I'm regretting so dearly that I didn't opt for the 650i *knocks head*), but they are very confident that the Eisenmann system will be released for the 640i "as the chassis ages" whatever the fcuk that means.

I'm quietly confident that the 640i will get its turn in the sun - simply because this time around, the 640i is released in USA. Previously, 6ers were only of the 650/645 variant (the old E63/64).

Enjoy the quiet ride for now, bro, once the Quads come to Singapore, I reckon your wife will be grumbling....

wobbles;730609 said:
bro jamesyeow, over at bimmerpost, there was talk about Eisenmann coming up with Quads for the 650i (another reason that I'm regretting so dearly that I didn't opt for the 650i *knocks head*), but they are very confident that the Eisenmann system will be released for the 640i "as the chassis ages" whatever the fcuk that means.

I'm quietly confident that the 640i will get its turn in the sun - simply because this time around, the 640i is released in USA. Previously, 6ers were only of the 650/645 variant (the old E63/64).

Enjoy the quiet ride for now, bro, once the Quads come to Singapore, I reckon your wife will be grumbling....

i hope it sounds even better than the Maserati... :) I am keen too broo jamesyeow.

Bros jamesyeow and spursburger, if you guys are serious, please keep your options open - and the 3 of us can perhaps band together for a better deal?

wobbles;728952 said:
Even the BMW special key fob covers I ordered went walkabout... Only yesterday did I finally get news that they are redelivering to my niece's address in the UK... whaliao, bro st8800 who ordered the key fob cover at the same time as me happy happy song song using it now... I sibei suay luck...

Hehe bro wobbles, your key fobs can sail a couple times around the world already. :lol2:

st8800;730803 said:
Hehe bro wobbles, your key fobs can sail a couple times around the world already. :lol2:

Bro st8800, true true, but FINALLY, they sailed correctly to my niece's house in Liverpool:

Mkey.jpg

Now, I just hope SingPost don't co¢k up the onward journey, so these little babies will be just in time for my F13 when she finally arrives!

I bought 4 rubber type covers, so far, its proved pretty damn good. I am happy with the purchase....I have a spare red cover if anyone is interested.

Bro TheNew7, can post pictures of what you mean? I'm curious leh... tks

I try and do it later..... its not designer but protects the fob very nicely....

Slightly off topic, anyone here can recommend where I can go buy the M logo/insignia for my F13? I might be thinking of doing an MW and upgrade my 640 to yam sex....

wobbles;730906 said:
Bro st8800, true true, but FINALLY, they sailed correctly to my niece's house in Liverpool:

Mkey.jpg

Now, I just hope SingPost don't co¢k up the onward journey, so these little babies will be just in time for my F13 when she finally arrives!

bro wobbles... looks good man. where to buy and how much ah?

spursburger;731054 said:
bro wobbles... looks good man. where to buy and how much ah?

Bro spursburger, you can check out the original link I posted up HERE

Good luck!

wobbles;730768 said:
Bros jamesyeow and spursburger, if you guys are serious, please keep your options open - and the 3 of us can perhaps band together for a better deal?
I am definitely on for this!!! The 6ser is really shhhhhh.... sometime i forgot whether have i turn on or turn off the engine... zzzz... But better dont wait too long else.. i become itchy again...Was at the 911 launch....sigh... really should have waited a while longer..... you know what i mean... But nontheless i still love this 640i... When your car arrive bro woobles, we will meet up together with spursburger for a happy threesome.... :p

jamesyeow;732308 said:
I am definitely on for this!!! The 6ser is really shhhhhh.... sometime i forgot whether have i turn on or turn off the engine... zzzz... But better dont wait too long else.. i become itchy again...Was at the 911 launch....sigh... really should have waited a while longer..... you know what i mean... But nontheless i still love this 640i... When your car arrive bro woobles, we will meet up together with spursburger for a happy threesome.... :p

sounds good man!!

I'm already drooling in anticipation. Will definitely call you guys out - and maybe some of the F10s too for a massive photo shoot :). I'm actually quite keen to see bro st8800's car - heard it's superbly, tastefully modded :)

Only 2.5 months to go now, and Feb is a short month, yay!

Bro Jamesyeow, what's your consumption like so far? mine hasnt been too promising... i can't reach 400km when the light is up. It reads about 6km/l. Not sure if it's due to the 20" Vossen wheels...

I'm running on BMW Style 356 20" rims and have an average consumption 500+km/tank. Based on the trip computer, its averagely 7.5km/l.... Quite close to my previous 525, which I average about 7.8km/l and hitting about 600km/tank and sometimes, 650km/tank.... So overall, not bad consumption.....

spursburger;738142 said:
Bro Jamesyeow, what's your consumption like so far? mine hasnt been too promising... i can't reach 400km when the light is up. It reads about 6km/l. Not sure if it's due to the 20" Vossen wheels...

Maybe engine ah buay run in yet?

TheNew7;738261 said:
I'm running on BMW Style 356 20" rims and have an average consumption 500+km/tank. Based on the trip computer, its averagely 7.5km/l.... Quite close to my previous 525, which I average about 7.8km/l and hitting about 600km/tank and sometimes, 650km/tank.... So overall, not bad consumption.....

bro thenew7, gosh... what is wrong with mine? i am quite light footed... and drive on comfort mode. The only think i can think of is i hardly hit the expressways... but would it be that different?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnpbali
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back