Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

jamesyeow;724183 said:
Looks good. Does it apply to all Citibank card holder as well?

I think only citibank dividend card entitles u to 14% on site, and the 5% cash back rebate is exclusive for citibank dividend card only.

Ahwing;724218 said:
I think only citibank dividend card entitles u to 14% on site, and the 5% cash back rebate is exclusive for citibank dividend card only.

bro... are u a citibanker? haaha you know your stuff well!

Shell used to have good discounts and rewards but over the years got proud and increased the redemption points for many stuff like free petrol. Tulan them even though I used them for 10 years and switched to Esso with Citibank discount. But comparing shell pump attendants service with Esso, I must say Esso one sucks. Many of their pump attendants act blur or never even come and help u pump. Most of the time I had to do it myself. In my 10 yrs with Shell, I only had to pump myself about 5-6 times.

Hmmm... What about caltex? Any good?

Too few stations.

Thanks guys. Like MW, I've been a Shell use for a decade, but I too, find their petrol getting more and more expensive, as the discount gets less & less attractive. It's now only 5% discount on site, plus 5% rebate with my UOB card or some rubbish like that. Was tempted to try SPC, but was told that it wasn't so good for the engine. Summore, I only pump V-power, so dunno whether my poor engine will go into cardiac failure or not when downgrade to SPC. That's why considering alternatives now.... *haiz*

i've been on shell vpower for 8 years :lol2: i have to say shell attendance is more helpful but normally i offer to pump myself :p

Only shell vpower for me too...

wobbles;724272 said:
Thanks guys. Like MW, I've been a Shell use for a decade, but I too, find their petrol getting more and more expensive, as the discount gets less & less attractive. It's now only 5% discount on site, plus 5% rebate with my UOB card or some rubbish like that. Was tempted to try SPC, but was told that it wasn't so good for the engine. Summore, I only pump V-power, so dunno whether my poor engine will go into cardiac failure or not when downgrade to SPC. That's why considering alternatives now.... *haiz*

Brother... u drive so little... pump simi also never mind la..... :biggun:

Wahliao - I'm picking up my pace mah! F02 just crossed 5k mark, milestone ok. Sending in for servicing over CNY period, since I'll be overseas. Also made a promise to wife to spend more time with her this new year, so win win situation - take long weekends, drive F13 to Port Dickson, Genting, Frasers Hill, Cherating - all this already planned for 2012. Just hope I can make it happen and not let her sing me long long again.....

Go JB pump, first station is Shell... :p

jamesyeow;723253 said:
What happen Xspace? say lah...

See PM... JFYI, no special intents...

xspace;724342 said:
See PM... JFYI, no special intents...

Bro, got lobang must share leh ... if not convenient, PM me also.

And I dun dare pump @ JB Jalan Wong Ah Fook there ah, I usually go by Tuas second link. Gelang Patah Shell station - but that's only if I drive up to Malaysia, which hasn't happened for years... sigh.

Happy New Year bro!

wobbles;724324 said:
Wahliao - I'm picking up my pace mah! F02 just crossed 5k mark, milestone ok. Sending in for servicing over CNY period, since I'll be overseas. Also made a promise to wife to spend more time with her this new year, so win win situation - take long weekends, drive F13 to Port Dickson, Genting, Frasers Hill, Cherating - all this already planned for 2012. Just hope I can make it happen and not let her sing me long long again.....

bro, safe to drive up there with your F13 ah? Well, that's one way to clock some mileage for you so that you can go servicing haha. btw, i saw a maserati at Jalan Juong Kechil that night when you saw my car... is it yours?

Happy new year bro spursburger! I wish I had a Maser to show off BOV once in a while but alas, the Maser you saw was 100% someone else's. Me humble strawberry driver F02 and soon, strawberries + cream + sugar frosting N55 640i owner - that's all my very empty bank account will allow me to buy heheh

wobbles;724582 said:
Happy new year bro spursburger! I wish I had a Maser to show off BOV once in a while but alas, the Maser you saw was 100% someone else's. Me humble strawberry driver F02 and soon, strawberries + cream + sugar frosting N55 640i owner - that's all my very empty bank account will allow me to buy heheh

bro F02 + F13 = Maserati + F10 with spare change hahaha... it's a choice haha

btw, i have upsized my wheels to 20" CVV VS3 Matt Graphite.:)

Congrats on the new wheels bro! Got chance, post some photos here for us to admire!

Gimme a few more months, I will come jio all of you out for photo shoot of our 6ers. A bit inspired by the brothers who did the E60 montage...

saw a white F13 with black wheels this morning along dunearn road... belong to any bro here? :) was behind you.

other people's car always look nicer to me... even though both'are the same. .

bro Wobbles, let's do the shoot quick... can you chase PML?? haha

Don't remind me of my sad state bro... Among the 1st to order (I committed at the Friday Sentosa Capella launch, firmed up my optional specifications that following Sunday at PML but now, I am the LAST one waiting for my ride, which never seems to come....

Every time I see another F12 or F13 on the roads, I silently weep. When I saw MI4, I missed out the entire sandstorm car chase sequence because my eyes were full of tears... Crying for my car which is taking fcuking forever to arrive!!!!!!!! Cannot take it anymore!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topcssgallery
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back