Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

jamesyeow;719839 said:
Not too sure whats the model but its the 5 spoke matt black type.

bro... yes... that's CVV VS3. The model i am looking at too. I am considering grey wheels on my alpine white. You went Leong Seng?

spursburger;719943 said:
bro... yes... that's CVV VS3. The model i am looking at too. I am considering grey wheels on my alpine white. You went Leong Seng?
yes i went leong seng and 51 ubi is where TOP93 rims located at. If anyone keen in DPE, Ray S has got 1 set there.

so how much is F13 328 n 335 selling for now?

Actually i more keen in 328. the new 335 knnn they short change with 1 turbo only this time.

Ahbengdriver;720364 said:
so how much is F13 328 n 335 selling for now?

Actually i more keen in 328. the new 335 knnn they short change with 1 turbo only this time.

beng u refering to F30 sibo 328 n 335 no price yet :p

Hehe. Ya, Sorry, wrong number :)

Collected my ride on sat...One thing to take note just before collecting them, Make sure your SE top up more petrol!!!... Mine less than 40km, the TOP UP sign lighted up... zzzz... Manage to drive TOP down yesterday....Ride was fantastic... but the time for the TOP to come down and back up is slowwww.... So if you see storm coming, better stop and immediately bring up the TOP.

Got any free first installment by the way for 640i promo?? Cant remember...

Bro, super congrats man! Last few days, rain like crazy, so it's good you got hance to finally go topless :) The feeling is priceless I'm sure :) - how's the handling? A lots been said (mostly bad) about the electric steering. Truth be told, I didn't find it that big an issue during my extended test drives, but to be safe, I deleted the IAS option anyway (hated the IAS on my F02 - made my car jerk all over the car park).

I haven't thought about any installment promos - didn't know it was available for the 6er. I hate the idea of a long loan for a car - house, no choice ba, but anyway, I'm thinking about just taking out a token loan, maybe just for a year or max 2 years, less than $100K for sure - dunno if that'll still qualify me for whatever installment promo or not. What's the interest they are offering now? Which bank did you take up your loan with ah?

Anyway, many congrats again. I saw my 1st F13 mineral white coupe last night near Bukit Timah Jalan Jurong Kechil while I was out for supper - LED lights sibei bright and super swee! Wonder if that belonged to any of the brothers here hehe.

jamesyeow;721731 said:
Collected my ride on sat...One thing to take note just before collecting them, Make sure your SE top up more petrol!!!... Mine less than 40km, the TOP UP sign lighted up... zzzz...

Forgot to ask - you collected car from Alexandra ya? I always drive straight over to Shell or Caltex (lately more Shell because of UOB card) to top up muah muah - PML sibei kiam siap. Then, usually, I take car out for a long route home - eg a route that'll take me to airport and then back - although I live in Holland, hahaha! Must let that new car smell permeate my skin and get those leather particles into my lungs ma hahah

Congrats on your Xmas present again bro! We gotta meet up one day - after my super protracted delivery takes place that is, zzzzz

wobbles;721764 said:
Bro, super congrats man! Last few days, rain like crazy, so it's good you got hance to finally go topless :) The feeling is priceless I'm sure :) - how's the handling? A lots been said (mostly bad) about the electric steering. Truth be told, I didn't find it that big an issue during my extended test drives, but to be safe, I deleted the IAS option anyway (hated the IAS on my F02 - made my car jerk all over the car park).

I haven't thought about any installment promos - didn't know it was available for the 6er. I hate the idea of a long loan for a car - house, no choice ba, but anyway, I'm thinking about just taking out a token loan, maybe just for a year or max 2 years, less than $100K for sure - dunno if that'll still qualify me for whatever installment promo or not. What's the interest they are offering now? Which bank did you take up your loan with ah?

Anyway, many congrats again. I saw my 1st F13 mineral white coupe last night near Bukit Timah Jalan Jurong Kechil while I was out for supper - LED lights sibei bright and super swee! Wonder if that belonged to any of the brothers here hehe.

bro... was it about 10pm? If it is, i was trying to look for a 24hr clinic... haha couldnt find it after 2 rounds....

Yeah! Around that time! That car was going super fast - you must be quite desperate bro. I hope you are better now!

jamesyeow;719779 said:
anyone tried Absolute Tint :: Home before?? price quoted quite attractive...

You did your tints already?

wobbles;721959 said:
Yeah! Around that time! That car was going super fast - you must be quite desperate bro. I hope you are better now!

my wife was not well bro... but was i fast? dont recall that i was speeding... haha.

Ne careful about tinting hor..... I complained about a whining sound when the windows going up and down (especially after a wash), SA told me its due to the tint....

Fwah... really? tint can cause whinning sound? Any brothers experienced it?

TheNew7;722155 said:
Ne careful about tinting hor..... I complained about a whining sound when the windows going up and down (especially after a wash), SA told me its due to the tint....

Screeching sound sibo?

Mine also have, but not beemer... The sound makes it feel like a cheapo car... :p

Got half a mind of ripping the tint film off and IF there's still the screeching sound, I plan to go Planet of the Apes on the SA......

Hmm... bro TheNew7, what brand of tint are you using again, please?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back