Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

G52011889324.jpg
http://www.vossenwheels.com/gallery/FileUpload/Gallery/G42011889324.jpg

BMW_3%20Series_VVSCV3_f60.jpg

check this out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro spursburger, I gotta say, that's one sexy design - but do they make it for a 6er? The 3er won't be the same fit as the F13 - although I was told anything that fits a 5 and a 7 would.

Bro Wobbles, apparently they do. Saw the actual ones at Leong Seng but they did not have stock. Just not too sure hoe reliable these American wheels are...

Swee!!!! how about DPE rims? anyone did any study about it?

DPE is nice. But i am into concave wheels now. Still can't decide if i should just swoop my 19" or move up to 20".... sigh...

20" bro spursburger - MTL :)

Nice sound...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5O0h0ul8ww&annotation_id=annotation_700911&feature=iv]2012 Bmw 650i Exhaust Sound - Start Up, Roof in Action and Full Details - YouTube[/ame]

Personally went to see DPE, it was LOVE at first sight. I couldn't get rid of my current rims, and RIP don't do trade in. So I just stay put for now.

One thing for sure, the wheels are very pricey...

Got small piece of sorta kinda quasi pseudo good news from my SE today - confirmed Jan 2012 production (which means I donch have to worry about German Krauts slacking off over X'mas), and EDD is "late March, anything else is a bonus". So, officially countdown started for me... just dunno how much longer I can wait, the suspense is KILLING me, esp. with all these brothers enjoying their new F12/F13's on the road...

wobbles;719628 said:
Got small piece of sorta kinda quasi pseudo good news from my SE today - confirmed Jan 2012 production (which means I donch have to worry about German Krauts slacking off over X'mas), and EDD is "late March, anything else is a bonus". So, officially countdown started for me... just dunno how much longer I can wait, the suspense is KILLING me, esp. with all these brothers enjoying their new F12/F13's on the road...

Sounds like a cold shower is in order :p

Patient patient bro wobbles.... Im hoping to collect mine this weekend... kekeke not rubbing it in cos when yours is out.. it definitely will make us drool with your add on.... got a quote for vossen with trade in of your rim, have to top up abother $3900... ouch...

Got another quote for a two piece forge for 20 inch with trade in, its $4000...

As for Breyton, its top up of $2500 plus trade in.....

wobbles;719628 said:

jamesyeow;719777 said:
Patient patient bro wobbles.... Im hoping to collect mine this weekend... kekeke not rubbing it in cos when yours is out.. it definitely will make us drool with your add on.... got a quote for vossen with trade in of your rim, have to top up abother $3900... ouch...

Bro jamesyeow, congrats congrats in advance ... this weekend must seem a million miles away, but I bet the anticipation is heating up, and the excitement is building to its natural orgasmic climax :D

I think your choices of rims are not bad ones. When I specified my F13 M-sport, it came standard with 19" 351M type rims, which I quite liked, but felt was a little too common (it was also available for the F10 family), so I requested to change them to the 373M 20". This required a top up of $4950 - nearly $5000. And I don't even get to keep the 351M rims, damn it!

Comparatively, the Breyton, the 2 piece forge & the Vossen doesn't sound so bad huh?

Just trying to lessen the pain of succumbing to the poison of new rims for you, bro hehehehe :)

Congrats again on the upcoming car. Can't wait to get mine, so we can all get out and admire each other's rides, the F12/F13 owners :)

Late march then get car? By tat time f12/13 many many on the road Liao n wobbles will sian n wan to buy Porsche

Cannot poison me like dat, MW... I will resist the porker allure. Acherly, I dun like porkers much. GPS also cannot use in Malaysia, no need to say Thailand.

jamesyeow;719777 said:

Vossen vvscv3?

With the BC rims, you get to customised the colour you want it. But dont know whether will be become too beng or not...

wobbles;719794 said:
Bro jamesyeow, congrats congrats in advance ... this weekend must seem a million miles away, but I bet the anticipation is heating up, and the excitement is building to its natural orgasmic climax :D

I think your choices of rims are not bad ones. When I specified my F13 M-sport, it came standard with 19" 351M type rims, which I quite liked, but felt was a little too common (it was also available for the F10 family), so I requested to change them to the 373M 20". This required a top up of $4950 - nearly $5000. And I don't even get to keep the 351M rims, damn it!

Comparatively, the Breyton, the 2 piece forge & the Vossen doesn't sound so bad huh?

Just trying to lessen the pain of succumbing to the poison of new rims for you, bro hehehehe :)

Congrats again on the upcoming car. Can't wait to get mine, so we can all get out and admire each other's rides, the F12/F13 owners :)

MW just push the knife deeper into your heart.. ouch....

MW;719798 said:
Late march then get car? By tat time f12/13 many many on the road Liao n wobbles will sian n wan to buy Porsche

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mu88worl
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back