Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

wobbles;722263 said:
Hmm... bro TheNew7, what brand of tint are you using again, please?

Using Cool n Lite. On my last car, E60, it didn't have any sort of problems. So I don't really see why this one would have..... But that's what they say.....

Yo wobble... i want to be like you.. take as short loan as possible but sadly... my wallet quite small... haha.... Anyway just asking whether is there any promo for 6ser, i didnt get any free 1st month installment but thought there might be.

The drive was ok and alot more smoother than my previous ride. As for the wheel, it only feels a little uncomfortable at times when you are driving and erhmmm doing something else other than on the road.... it tends to move to the side and you need a little more strength to correct it back. Dont think that is a wheel alignment problem..

Did my tint at Absolutetint, everything is ok from service to fixing up except that there is a few dirt on the windscreen which the owner Eugene told me to drive off and see whether the dirt still there after the sticker has settle down (wonder how the dirt can disappear though beneath the sticker) Lets see whether it really irritates me and i will go back to him to have it change.

Aside from there, everything is ok, lesser stare compare to the previous ride.. kekekke

james the vossen 5 spoke @ 3900 after trade in is quite decent price. from leong seng or top93?

Ahwing;722795 said:
james the vossen 5 spoke @ 3900 after trade in is quite decent price. from leong seng or top93?

tony itchy liao si bo, don't ask la just go lup mtl :yummie:

Ahwing;722795 said:
Its from Leong Seng. :)

S2k;722823 said:

Always itchy leh....

Ahwing;722953 said:
Always itchy leh....

go for it la :nutkick:

S2k;722823 said:

Beri gd price leh got include tyres Bo...if yes mtl..

SY3;723052 said:
Beri gd price leh got include tyres Bo...if yes mtl..

all in, full package, bao ka liao :p 3 taste( sar bi):lol::lol:

Bro jamesyeow,

Any update on the tinting-squeak-screech-squeal business?

wobbles;723169 said:
Bro jamesyeow,

Any update on the tinting-squeak-screech-squeal business?
So far no such squaking sound but for cabriolet, i have driven the previous Audi and its not completely quiet. You will still be able to hear sound from outside. The only thing you may need to take note is the audi bluetooth handsfree... Dont turn the volume too loud, people standing from outside can hear your conversation.. :)

So it looks like Bro TheNew7's squeaking from the tint is unique... because Bro jamesyeow's car no squeak leh!

wobbles;723264 said:
So it looks like Bro TheNew7's squeaking from the tint is unique... because Bro jamesyeow's car no squeak leh!
I think if you are driving the cabriolet, then the squeaking sound probably might come from the mechanism when you are driving up the ramp or multi storey carpark. I had this same issue on the previous cab but on my 5 series beemer, its probably a missing seal on the edge of the car body where the window meet after closing the door. Just take a look and see whether is there any suede lookalike seal on the car body. If there isnt, then you might need to go back and ask the PML to have it installed...

Hope you guys understand my broken hokkien direct translation :p

Is there any write up in this forum about petrol station and the card promo?? I have been using Shell for a couple of years.. Lately, i notice their discount getting lesser and lesser...

Hope someone here can help me save some $$$ or rather value for money petrol station :p

I use citibank dividend on esso, 14% on site, 5% rebate in cash back.

Ahwing;724171 said:
I use citibank dividend on esso, 14% on site, 5% rebate in cash back.
Looks good. Does it apply to all Citibank card holder as well?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whiteislandcharter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back