Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

MW;768849 said:
looks plastic. lousy, wobbles shd sell away

Hahah... sell to you ai mai?

After looking at your pics i think yellow carplate looks nice on dark color car. Where to change?

wob - are you going to change the number plate?

primus22;768855 said:
wob - are you going to change the number plate?

Huh? Change to the normal black/white one? No thanks. All my number plates follow the white in front, yellow @ back - since most of my cars are dark colored :)

helbreath;768853 said:
After looking at your pics i think yellow carplate looks nice on dark color car. Where to change?

Bro helbreath - that's the point :). I quite like the contrast the combination gives. My SE did the change for me. I still have the original black plates in the boot. Apparently, PML only does the standard black plates. If you wanna know, I could ask her - or maybe Signature incz does something similar?

Mine is 100% LTA compliant.

Wobbles Bro, one word to describe your car!!
BRILLIANT!!! :D

Really love your carbon black color.. very unique!
Next time on the road when i see your car, I sure tell everyone in my car,
"HERE's COME THE MONSTER!!!" :D

still waiting for SE pics....

I mean,,not say I wanna bitch but if Hitmee can take pic of his SE when he collected his R8, why can't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

hitmee never take the headlight?

MW;768875 said:
still waiting for SE pics....

I mean,,not say I wanna bitch but if Hitmee can take pic of his SE when he collected his R8, why can't you?

I'm tilting my screen left to right, right to left, but I still can't see the headlights.... maybe I need 3D glasses?

wobbles;768890 said:
I'm tilting my screen left to right, right to left, but I still can't see the headlights.... maybe I need 3D glasses?

Look Wobbles, I may sound like a broken record on this subject but you are dealing with an SE who made you wait more than 6 months for an originally new model, now on the way out for G13, and you dun even have a single pic of her?

I mean..I went to just have a look see at Audi R8 myself and I went away with at least a pic of the SE who attended to me! I GPGT ok!

I think you should go reflect on yourself abit...

audi TT ftw :p

Heck, I went to Citroen to look at a Berlingo van for my uncle and I asked the SE can take her pic, she said "Why Not?" n promptly unbuttoned her blouse and opened her legs. I mean, is Citroen service better than BMW the Ultimate Driving Machine?

ok, I know 10 out of 10 guys who look at tat pic will first leer at the zhao kng.

Perverts

I also

i am honest i check out the headlight first if it's bright enough or wobbles CB led headlight brighter

But... but... my SE is an aunty leh, I don't wanna crack your monitor screens. I bro... I am thinking for your benefit!

Ok I forgive you.

wobbles;768857 said:
Huh? Change to the normal black/white one? No thanks. All my number plates follow the white in front, yellow @ back - since most of my cars are dark colored :)

Sorry, change the numbers in the number plate. To like "888" or whatever.

sigh.. damm jealous. still waiting for in-principle approval from LTA to do the VITAS. haven't even seen my car yet.

after seeing wobbles F13, i should have paid for the adaptive headlights and 20 inch. sigh.. was in UK and took the opportunity to discuss with a SE there who convinced me no need to spend the extra $.... but at least i took the contrast stitching option :)

had CB on a 5 quite a few years back. lovely color.

congrats wobbles ! btw, i have waited almost as long as you :(

Oh, haha, no thanks bro - I toyed around with the idea of bidding for a number plate of my fancy, but at even $10,011, I failed, so fcuk it - I'll make do with whatever LTA hangs on my car.

MW;768900 said:
ok, I know 10 out of 10 guys who look at tat pic will first leer at the zhao kng.

Perverts

I also
Got meh? Cannot c leh.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500ae88cc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups