Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

After discussing with my dad we decided not to fix m sport pack cause 4 month wait too long as we already have a car that is wait 6 months already..

rideofmydreams;769249 said:
After discussing with my dad we decided not to fix m sport pack cause 4 month wait too long as we already have a car that is wait 6 months already..

Well, bro, that just means you'll be getting your ride earlier!!!, huat ah!!!

Bro about farking time! Lol, congrats car looks lovely and it's time to get poisoned ;)

Love the seats and interior... Because it looks like mine heh.

Thanks bro - well, ALL my prevent Bimmers have this color combo :) various shades of it anyway. We have good taste bro hehehe

Heh agreed. By the way, just saw iridescent blue purple roundel vinyl sticker for emblem, may match heh. Seats comfy right? When I got into mine, the lanpa I mean lumbar support was a nice surprise.

I like the lumbar support, the side bolsters as well - I also like the new shoulder support - it's now separate from the head rest, unlike the comfort seats on my F02.

6er05.jpg

As is shown in the shot above, the shoulder supports now come forward independently from the head rest support! Shiok ah!

Yeah, actually quite important, well for me anyway, it corners like a drunk whale. Yesterday, pushed it at slip road around a windy 150 degree turn to join ecp just before prince Edward exit and had traction control kick in heh. Needs to be lowered like st8800's ride I suspect.

Yup but wouldn't be me collecting anyway. As I fly oversea already.

wobbles;769002 said:
Bro, good things come to those who wait. I can say that with conviction now. Honestly, nothing beats seeing your own car in the flesh - or metal, as the case may be. Pictures simply don't do the real thing justice.

Together with HUD, the LED adaptive headlights with auto high beam assist were standard options on the 640/650 F13s here in Singapore - truth be told, the specs list is impressive enough as it is. The only notable stuff that I would have hoped they included for that kind of obscene cut-throat price (sun roof deletion notwithstanding) was the surround view/side view and auto park.

The M-sport was, to me, an absolute necessity - I didn't quite like the 'standard' gaping jaw/jowl of the front apron/valance of the F12/F13 - different grass for different cows, your mileage may vary & all the usual disclaimers :) - so, short of splurging another $100K or more for the M6 (and wife divorcing me), I opted for the M-sport, which sorta beefs up the car's appearance somewhat. The 373M 20" are far nicer than the 19" M ones which are ubiquitous also to the F10s.

And I can say this - without IAS (Integrated Active Steering - an option which I left blank on the spec list), my 640i handles FAR BETTER than my F02 which came with the IAS. Even Her Majesty remarked that she was surprised that I'd overnight become such a sure-footed driver, hehehe. To heck whatever the auto mags would say about what 'wooly steering' - the F13 is a very good handling car!

You'll absolutely LOVE YOURS when it finally comes, mate! Like I said, good things come to those who wait :)

Bro Wobbles, pls u need to do the very minimum standard mods...

1) KWV3 coilovers - your majesty will say u go round corners now very steady..... and no matter what.... u still need a drop
2) Eisenmann / Akrapovic / Super Sprint exos... take your pick
3) Robson Design Carbon Fibre Sports Steering - if your M Sport kit doesn't include the steering.

CB sibeh swee.... drooling..... :drool::drool::drool:

Charlatan;769308 said:
Yeah, actually quite important, well for me anyway, it corners like a drunk whale. Yesterday, pushed it at slip road around a windy 150 degree turn to join ecp just before prince Edward exit and had traction control kick in heh. Needs to be lowered like st8800's ride I suspect.

Yo Charlatan... thought u ordered KW V2?

rideofmydreams;769407 said:
wobbles i like your seats.. :goodup:

Bro, they are exactly the same as yours hahahaha - which means you'll LOVE your seats too!

Wobbles stock is bestest...

st8800;769364 said:
Bro Wobbles, pls u need to do the very minimum standard mods...

1) KWV3 coilovers - your majesty will say u go round corners now very steady..... and no matter what.... u still need a drop
2) Eisenmann / Akrapovic / Super Sprint exos... take your pick
3) Robson Design Carbon Fibre Sports Steering - if your M Sport kit doesn't include the steering.

CB sibeh swee.... drooling..... :drool::drool::drool:

Hahaha, bro ST8800, steady, steady. First, I simply intend to do the 'approved' additions - tinting, paint protection/car grooming (am even thinking of sending in the F02 for a much needed groom) - anyone who's done the Diamondbrite package with Revol please PM me the bestest price so I have benchmark to squeeze Gavin later hahahaha

Then, after I've driven it stock for a while, I reckon a small drop might be called for... You my friend, are poison personified :)

Exhausts - I'm still waiting for Eisenmann to come up with a quad set. I actually quite like the dark chrome twin pipes on the 640i - didn't think I would, but as a whole, I think they look good :). Hopefully, Eisenmann will do them in dark chrome as well :)

The M sport already includes the steering, and I like it's thicker, fuller, firmer feel - hehe, machiam like *ahem* you know what (and here is where bro kenntona will come in to remind us of his 9" - flaccid - not counting the head) hahahaha

Ahwing;769418 said:
Wobbles stock is bestest...

I 100% agree..... For now anyway hahahahaha (I think I'm getting a bad case of car forum poisoning here! I must resist!)

wobbles;769419 said:
Hahaha, bro ST8800, steady, steady. First, I simply intend to do the 'approved' additions - tinting, paint protection/car grooming (am even thinking of sending in the F02 for a much needed groom) - anyone who's done the Diamondbrite package with Revol please PM me the bestest price so I have benchmark to squeeze Gavin later hahahaha

Then, after I've driven it stock for a while, I reckon a small drop might be called for... You my friend, are poison personified :)

Exhausts - I'm still waiting for Eisenmann to come up with a quad set. I actually quite like the dark chrome twin pipes on the 640i - didn't think I would, but as a whole, I think they look good :). Hopefully, Eisenmann will do them in dark chrome as well :)

The M sport already includes the steering, and I like it's thicker, fuller, firmer feel - hehe, machiam like *ahem* you know what (and here is where bro kenntona will come in to remind us of his 9" - flaccid - not counting the head) hahahaha

Dun listen to Ah Wing.... although he is my bro.... he already 百毒不侵。

Talk to him like 对牛弹琴.

Eisenmann has a black series quad exos for F10 but I think not out for F13 yet. Wait for it! I would have thought atas F13 should come with premium tinting from 3m? If not, no need consider, go today to do infratint run lion 99% UV protection tinting. Your wife will love u for it... women skin cannot touch sun one.

Usually Sherman free at 10am.... MTL!

Last edited by a moderator:

st8800;769457 said:
Dun listen to Ah Wing.... although he is my bro.... he already 百毒不侵。

Talk to him like 对牛弹琴.

Eisenmann has a black series quad exos for F10 but I think not out for F13 yet. Wait for it! I would have thought atas F13 should come with premium tinting from 3m? If not, no need consider, go today to do infratint run lion 99% UV protection tinting. Your wife will love u for it... women skin cannot touch sun one.

Usually Sherman free at 10am.... MTL!

Bro ST8800, no wonder you ARE the mod king. THE mod king. No one else.

I PM'ed Sherman for quote - hoping to get a reply, but HE SEE ME NO UP. NEVER REPLY ME. I NOT DRIVING R8 OR M5 OR VANTAGE OR LAMBO - hehehehehe. But, definitely going to get it tinted.

Will take photos after tinting and car grooming... all in all, will probably need 2 weekends to sort the bare basics out - in between getting quotes from Rice Paddy or Paddy Fields or Rice Fields (dunno WTF tiles my wife has her eye on, KNN) and LED lights from about a thousand shops in Balestier!

wobbles;769460 said:

I PM'ed Sherman for quote - hoping to get a reply, but HE SEE ME NO UP. NEVER REPLY ME. I NOT DRIVING R8 OR M5 OR VANTAGE OR LAMBO - hehehehehe. But, definitely going to get it tinted.

Will take photos after tinting and car grooming... all in all, will probably need 2 weekends to sort the bare basics out - in between getting quotes from Rice Paddy or Paddy Fields or Rice Fields (dunno WTF tiles my wife has her eye on, KNN) and LED lights from about a thousand shops in Balestier!

Eh bro, no need quote one la... Sherman sure give brother price.... 96450888. Call him now and cheong there. 1 hour quickie job. 1 car 3-4 men on it. Make sure do run lion 30% all around. Dun later regret like me go back and retint.

wobbles;769460 said:

Try hafari the tile supplier.....

jasonmaxima;769465 said:
Try hafari the tile supplier.....

Thanks bro, Hafary, corner shop @ Balestier - she already visited them... sigh. Still not decided. WOMEN!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500ae88cc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back