Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Women are like that. Why don't you help her narrow down to maybe 3 choices? Give them too many choices means you give yourself more headache.

wobble when i test drive 650 i didn't really notice the seat till you put up the pic.. :)

St8800 i like your recommendation :lol2:. :woowooo:

Dinosaur hunter;769482 said:
Women are like that. Why don't you help her narrow down to maybe 3 choices? Give them too many choices means you give yourself more headache.

Well, she wants to tear out the timber decks (she's already gotten the Banglas to tear away the kitchen PES) wherever there's timber - so, the courtyard's timber is going, and the roof terrace timber deck is conspermed going to be deforested. The main reason is that the timber decks are hard to maintain, and they trap a lot of leaves & dirt & insects in the lower layers.

She wants to replace that with tiles that give a life-like, timber-like appearance. And I don't know that many tile shops that produce that kind of pattern. Rice Paddy Fields dunno what @ Tiong Bahru is one, and Hafary is the only other I know of. If you have any suggestions, I'd welcome it bro!

My tiles were from hafary, but then again I wasn't looking for funky timber like tiles. Go concrete with wooden planks inlaid for contrast. Might give a nice feel and not so dark.

wobbles;769468 said:
Thanks bro, Hafary, corner shop @ Balestier - she already visited them... sigh. Still not decided. WOMEN!!!!!

They have a huge showroom at paya ubi or something...... More selections.

st8800;769369 said:
Yo Charlatan... thought u ordered KW V2?

Yah, ordered liao, waiting to come in. Also doing bbk at front. Got sound done with basic upgrade but poisonous folks at soundwertz making me think of cic upgrade to 10.2 screen with all the stuff I may not use apart from playing music videos lol.

About to order cf front grill with cf side markers but trying to check if it affects side sensors; I don't have park assist so shouldn't be issue with that. Going to do something with wheels too but haven't fully decided.

Heh U my mod idol :)

Charlatan;769537 said:
My tiles were from hafary, but then again I wasn't looking for funky timber like tiles. Go concrete with wooden planks inlaid for contrast. Might give a nice feel and not so dark.

Bro, that's a brilliant idea you've just given me, which of course, I'll give my wife, and of course, there'll end up being more delays as she'll now want me to to go look for concrete ... you got any photos you can share/show me of how the end product looks like? I am also a little concerned about how dark it'll end up looking....

MW;768899 said:
Heck, I went to Citroen to look at a Berlingo van for my uncle and I asked the SE can take her pic, she said "Why Not?" n promptly unbuttoned her blouse and opened her legs. I mean, is Citroen service better than BMW the Ultimate Driving Machine?

Mw....can post pics of your se for your recent collected ride?

Charlatan;769540 said:
Yah, ordered liao, waiting to come in. Also doing bbk at front. Got sound done with basic upgrade but poisonous folks at soundwertz making me think of cic upgrade to 10.2 screen with all the stuff I may not use apart from playing music videos lol.

About to order cf front grill with cf side markers but trying to check if it affects side sensors; I don't have park assist so shouldn't be issue with that. Going to do something with wheels too but haven't fully decided.

He is the MOD IDOL for ALL of us....

Charlatan;769540 said:

Don't say that la.... I just a little modding nia... check out Golilok and BMW38.... these are serious modders... hehe...

BTW, pls double check your KW V2 can fit F10 or not.... heard that only KW V3 can fit. So far I think no CF side markers in market that still have hole for Park Assist sensor. Go for the 10.2".... very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

adore.gif
adore.gif
ST8800
adore.gif
adore.gif
MOD KING

Hmmm ok will check, they didn't say anything when I ordered and I remembered seeing others doing it. Didn't want v3 since I really wouldn't be tinkering with the compression. Http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=654224. Just poked into kw site, using product finder there is full range including street comfort and v2 for f10. Hope that's accurate lol.

Yeah tempted la but the 10.2 means gotta change whole cic and not cheap. More than 1.5 times the kw v2 cost leh. The cf side marker site did say this was not suitable for park assist so think you're right.

wobbles;769548 said:
Bro, that's a brilliant idea you've just given me, which of course, I'll give my wife, and of course, there'll end up being more delays as she'll now want me to to go look for concrete ... you got any photos you can share/show me of how the end product looks like? I am also a little concerned about how dark it'll end up looking....

There are 2 ways you can go about it, either concrete looking tiles or actual concrete screed, either depending on availability, should permit you to choose range of darkness heh like tint. Adding the wooden beams will give a slight natural feel and prevent it from feeling overwhelmingly modern. Also can act as anchor to floor design.

I haven't done it yet but that was my plan for next place if I can ever afford that lol. Suggest you google concrete flooring or screed to get a feel. I've seen light grayish ones and that actually reflect too much light if exposed in open lol, can get blinded leh. I have books you can borrow if you want, have got interest in Id so been collecting designs I like.

Can taxi ride as promised? :chinese: :woottt:

xspace;769569 said:
Can taxi ride as promised? :chinese: :woottt:

Yes bro, after I get the proper tint & paint protection done :) - I'm sexcited like hell. I'm even looking forward to taking wife to Lifestorey tonight (to look at more furniture)....

st8800;769551 said:
Don't say that la.... I just a little modding nia... check out Golilok and BMW38.... these are serious modders... hehe...

BTW, pls double check your KW V2 can fit F10 or not.... heard that only KW V3 can fit. So far I think no CF side markers in market that still have hole for Park Assist sensor. Go for the 10.2".... very nice.

Just saw bmw38 kit, :ultrasho: hawwwwwt.

FYI... he started with F10 523i --> F10 535 M-Sport --> F10 535 Yam 5.... go for it!

next move is --> ///M 5 :D

st8800;769577 said:
fyi... He started with f10 523i --> f10 535 m-sport --> f10 535 yam 5.... Go for it!

Haha, slowly slowly, I haven't even settled most basic things yet. Goot Saturday evening!

Bro Charlatan, when you have your coilovers put on, and your car lowered, please take photos & share share with us :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuoclaaaaa

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back