Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

wobbles;768858 said:
Bro helbreath - that's the point :). I quite like the contrast the combination gives. My SE did the change for me. I still have the original black plates in the boot. Apparently, PML only does the standard black plates. If you wanna know, I could ask her - or maybe Signature incz does something similar?

Mine is 100% LTA compliant.

Nice nice pics? Now you can alternate the plates by month. Maybe i should get the yellow/white ones to alternate. Still have my previous VRN plates in my boot come to think of it..

st8800;769577 said:
FYI... he started with F10 523i --> F10 535 M-Sport --> F10 535 Yam 5.... go for it!

How he mod f10 523 to f10 535 m sport?

wobbles;769526 said:
Well, she wants to tear out the timber decks (she's already gotten the Banglas to tear away the kitchen PES) wherever there's timber - so, the courtyard's timber is going, and the roof terrace timber deck is conspermed going to be deforested. The main reason is that the timber decks are hard to maintain, and they trap a lot of leaves & dirt & insects in the lower layers.

She wants to replace that with tiles that give a life-like, timber-like appearance. And I don't know that many tile shops that produce that kind of pattern. Rice Paddy Fields dunno what @ Tiong Bahru is one, and Hafary is the only other I know of. If you have any suggestions, I'd welcome it bro!

Wobbles,

Are you referring porcelain tiles? Apprarantly there's a brand called Par-Ker but not too sure if this is available in Singapore.

wobbles;768979 said:
Oh, haha, no thanks bro - I toyed around with the idea of bidding for a number plate of my fancy, but at even $10,011, I failed, so fcuk it - I'll make do with whatever LTA hangs on my car.

What number did you try ah? My 3 digit number only costs me 1,023

wobbles;769045 said:
Hehe, bro, I was really concerned about that, but for now, I have protection - basement carpark no angry birds hahahah (our neighbour's chow Angmoh tenants just vacated, so I'm parking the F02 over at their carpark - otherwise, a bit of a tight squeeze, to be honest :( )

But, I'm taking your advice - am deciding whether to try out Sonax or Revol.... Any suggestions?

Gee.. i dunno man, bro. I just went to the PML at Kampung Arang, and took whatever they gave me, hook, line and sinker!

st8800;769710 said:
Put turbo la......

Bo la..... buy 523i.... sell...... buy 535i.....

Swee la 535 m sport full options 250k pi route.

Dinosaur hunter;769707 said:
Wobbles,

Are you referring porcelain tiles? Apprarantly there's a brand called Par-Ker but not too sure if this is available in Singapore.

Bro, tks for the tips - I'll look it up. She's got another place lined up for inspection at Toh Guan tmr - hopefully, she go beo tiles, I go beo the cars side....

primus22;769711 said:
What number did you try ah? My 3 digit number only costs me 1,023

Wife's birthdate - which, unfortunately for me, is in August and has another 8 in it :(

Talk about no. plates, my friend just told me he sold his SQ79 for 36k. One guy just stop him in the middle of the road and offer him 25k. This pirate friend of mine had the atrocity to counter 46k..... and in the end settle for 36k. Its called the power of negotiation.... I salute him lol......

bro wobbles, congrats!!! I am still waiting for your comparison of the n55 versus the IL6 NA remember? got tiak tiak?
the lines and curves of the new car may eradicate any imperfections, but i am deadly interested in the drive feel still.

golilok;769740 said:
bro wobbles, congrats!!! I am still waiting for your comparison of the n55 versus the IL6 NA remember? got tiak tiak?
the lines and curves of the new car may eradicate any imperfections, but i am deadly interested in the drive feel still.

Bro Golilok, tks tks. I will definitely do a comparison, but pls gimme time to sort out tint and paint protection first... However, I've already encountered a weird vibration at idle (no tiak tiak heard) but since I've never had an N55 before, I don't have a comparison...

However, after having done 150km since delivery, I only have this to say about the power of the 640i - YUMMY. There's just oodles and buckets of reserves in the engine, and you never think the car would run out of steam - and this is just tapping into the full 450Nm from 1300rpm onwards, I haven't even dared go beyond 3000rpm yet!

The auto stop start feature takes a bit of getting used to, though....

st8800;769739 said:
Talk about no. plates, my friend just told me he sold his SQ79 for 36k. One guy just stop him in the middle of the road and offer him 25k. This pirate friend of mine had the atrocity to counter 46k..... and in the end settle for 36k. Its called the power of negotiation.... I salute him lol......

Sold too cheap man. And sold to a dealer. It has reappeared for sale and asking 79k.

Crazy prices on the number bidding! Apparently, my SE said, anything with an 88 in it would be at least 20K. I didn't t believe her, so I put in a bid 1/2 that amount.

In the end, I'm now driving with some generic easy-to-run-lion 4 digit number....

Bro ST8800 - £8800 also may not be enough!

Yup. Tell me about it I want bid no 6 put up 30k still not enough got people bid higher then me. Nowadays pretty crazy.

wobbles;769777 said:
Bro ST8800 - £8800 also may not be enough!

Hehehe I know la.... dun think have this number still....

rideofmydreams;769818 said:
Yup. Tell me about it I want bid no 6 put up 30k still not enough got people bid higher then me. Nowadays pretty crazy.

Wah.... u also one of the crazies bro! :goodup:

It's ppl like him that made me lose out on my vanity plate bid. I thought my baguette $10011 already sibei TUA KEE, then I hear ppl like bro rideofmydreams here put up a $30k bid... KNN elephant trunk... No, no anaconda ... Make my baguette look like pisang goreng... Hehehehe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuoclaaaaa

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back