Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Ah yang;810891 said:
Icic. To b frank i think if i remember my old ride i didnt wash it for 3months plus already. Guess can b lazy anymore. Haha
White car cannot dun wash for 3 month now... lolz!!!

have to wash like once every 4 days.... :) then can maintain the whiteness....

Must maintain it to look like our precious white horse!

zeromax;810676 said:
but you will love the white... trust us...

sidder say one... :)

Love the white..
zeromax say one...

Going crazy maintaining the white
sidder say one...hahha

sidder;810932 said:
Love the white..
zeromax say one...

Going crazy maintaining the white
sidder say one...hahha
But judging from your mileage, i think your car seldom see the sun lei! lolZ!

so not much dirt on it right? :)

i will rinise the car with tap water and wipe alternate night..simply cant stand the water mark and black tar...something i feel like a maid hahhahah....
BUT ITS WORTH IT !!! TO SEE THE HANDSOME WHITE HORSY!!!! his white teeth grining at me after the shower...hahha..zeromax..im think im going crazy ..

sidder;810957 said:
i will rinise the car with tap water and wipe alternate night..simply cant stand the water mark and black tar...something i feel like a maid hahhahah....
BUT ITS WORTH IT !!! TO SEE THE HANDSOME WHITE HORSY!!!! his white teeth grining at me after the shower...hahha..zeromax..im think im going crazy ..
you are definitely not crazy!!! I also like that ! just love to see my white horse to be shiny like mirror!

Especially when that time her white teeth kana banged and distorted, my heart just broke into pieces...

so I totally understand your LOVE to your HANDSOME WHITE HORSY! :D

Hi, I'm having orange 116i. Wonder anyone can advise the gps issue? Looking for one that can use the I drive to navigate rather than external unit. Thanks

sidder;810957 said:

Oooo i'm sensing some love talk here...the bacholer have found his bachelorette??

ychr;815041 said:
Hi, I'm having orange 116i. Wonder anyone can advise the gps issue? Looking for one that can use the I drive to navigate rather than external unit. Thanks

Orange?? Valencia orange?? Pls come fot the 1er meetup..

zhenlie;815076 said:
Oooo i'm sensing some love talk here...the bacholer have found his bachelorette??

hahha....u think too much...only zeromax response to my nonsense...:)

sidder;815512 said:
zhenlie;815076 said:

hahha....u think too much...only zeromax response to my nonsense...:)

And only sidder response to mine??

hahah..bro zeromax..u are really the only one that response to my nonsensical..hahha..

Hi Bros & Sis,

Jus join the forum not long ago..

Travisyow;816995 said:
Hi Bros & Sis,

Jus join the forum not long ago..

Welcome bro!!

Pity that u cannot join this coming meetup, but do come for the next! :)

sidder;816663 said:
hahah..bro zeromax..u are really the only one that response to my nonsensical..hahha..

That why they say, "same bird type flocks together!" :)

Hi people, ordered the 116i recently. Should be collecting the car in july :)

Hi brother, at least you knew that will be collect on July. My case the agent still unknown. Sian... Long wait. Btw, where you book the car? PML?

Ibmpaul;817588 said:
Hi brother, at least you knew that will be collect on July. My case the agent still unknown. Sian... Long wait. Btw, where you book the car? PML?

Yes, bro. Booked from PML. Why is it unknown? due to COE?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back