Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

R90;817679 said:
Yes, bro. Booked from PML. Why is it unknown? due to COE?

Hi R90, when did u book the car and wat colour u chose? Bought from PM as well but they said June delivery. Wondering whether we r same batch?;)

Ibmpaul;817588 said:
Hi brother, at least you knew that will be collect on July. My case the agent still unknown. Sian... Long wait. Btw, where you book the car? PML?

Paul, so u booked the car already and from PM? wat colour u ordered?

nonno13;817689 said:
Paul, so u booked the car already and from PM? wat colour u ordered?

I book from Exodus parrelel. Red = Hot. Heah... Heah...

Ibmpaul;817692 said:
I book from Exodus parrelel. Red = Hot. Heah... Heah...

Congrats Paul. Anyway, how much u paid for it? I saw the pricing on sgcarmart- u can get a 118 for the px of a 116 in PML. :)

nonno13;817764 said:
Congrats Paul. Anyway, how much u paid for it? I saw the pricing on sgcarmart- u can get a 118 for the px of a 116 in PML. :)

Yes brother, I book last month was 163K 118i Sport.

Actually am thinking to take KIA K5 is damn cool but Korean, the suspension get noisy after 3rd yrs. New Mark X also quite good handling but the road tax is higher.
Finally the 1 Series looks handsome in front and the hp also not bad. This is my 1st hatchback car. So far so good. (^^,))

Hi R90, Paul and nonno,

Congrats on all your new rides...do check out the 1er meetup on the 31st May at Munich Auto. Vouchers, door gifts, dinner, options for performance parts and more will be provided. Most importantly, meet like minded car enthusiast to discuss on your rides.. Do come by and join us at the meetup..all are invited!

Check out the meetup at this link :

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/1-series-owners/65659-bmw-1er-meetup-may-2012-updated-12.html

zhenlie;817836 said:
Hi R90, Paul and nonno,

Congrats on all your new rides...do check out the 1er meetup on the 31st May at Munich Auto. Vouchers, door gifts, dinner, options for performance parts and more will be provided. Most importantly, meet like minded car enthusiast to discuss on your rides.. Do come by and join us at the meetup..all are invited!

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/1-series-owners/65659-bmw-1er-meetup-may-2012-updated-12.html

remember month end meet up too.........

* please take note: R90, Paul and nonno
cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

zeromax;817084 said:
Welcome bro!!

Pity that u cannot join this coming meetup, but do come for the next! :)

Next meetup if i am i town, i will sure not miss it..
Haha..

Ibmpaul;817831 said:
Actually am thinking to take KIA K5 is damn cool but Korean, the suspension get noisy after 3rd yrs. New Mark X also quite good handling but the road tax is higher.
Finally the 1 Series looks handsome in front and the hp also not bad. This is my 1st hatchback car. So far so good. (^^,))

Hi Paul, r u from IBM hence ur nick? Anyway, u made the right choice. Beemers r more stable in suspension. Im presently driving a Honda Jazz 1.5 n if they didnt give me a good overtrade, i wouldnt have changed. Really cannot compare those Asian Jap cars to Continentals. I was actually thinking of Jetta or Golf Cabriolet. However, the BMW electronic gearing system won me over :nutkick: and no point changing to a lower CC car for abt the same px.

nonno13;818128 said:
Hi Paul, r u from IBM hence ur nick? Anyway, u made the right choice. Beemers r more stable in suspension. Im presently driving a Honda Jazz 1.5 n if they didnt give me a good overtrade, i wouldnt have changed. Really cannot compare those Asian Jap cars to Continentals. I was actually thinking of Jetta or Golf Cabriolet. However, the BMW electronic gearing system won me over :nutkick: and no point changing to a lower CC car for abt the same px.

Yes Nonno brother. Previously I'm from IBM. You got the right choice too. VW looks not as cool as 1 Series. My friend just book the Volvo S60, overall S60 is not bad at all but the resale value not that good. Menz C class looks too smart but we are young and dangerous that's why not suit us. (^^,)) And BMW took 5 yrs to studies with this new brilliant engine. 1 Series is 50/50 balance whichs extreme good handling in cornering.

nonno13;817684 said:
Hi R90, when did u book the car and wat colour u chose? Bought from PM as well but they said June delivery. Wondering whether we r same batch?;)

Bro,booked the black colour one. yup i was told that the collection date in end june or july. What colour did you order? :)

R90;818316 said:
Bro,booked the black colour one. yup i was told that the collection date in end june or july. What colour did you order? :)

Hi R90, silver one. when did u order?:laughing:

Sorry to jump in here as I'm unable to start a new thread.

About to collect my F20 soon and have a noob question. =) I'm a bit concerned about the durability of the run-flats, therefore thinking about changing them to regular tyres as soon as I get the car. Will this void any warranty on the car and will the change make the sensors on the car go crazy? I've read a previous post on how the front and back wheels require different tyres - is this true? Appreciate any responses, thanks much!

zhenlie;817836 said:
Hi R90, Paul and nonno,

Hi Zhenlie, thx for inviting. I'll try to come but my ankle is still swollen after a recent sprain and infected by the chinese herbs.:sickinbe:

wah best! just like me when i went for the previous meetup..i can't even drive lor...

basically what im saying....swollen ankle with chinese koh yok is not an excuse!! hahaha just come!!

zhenlie;818477 said:
wah best! just like me when i went for the previous meetup..i can't even drive lor...

basically what im saying....swollen ankle with chinese koh yok is not an excuse!! hahaha just come!!

Ok see ya. hope u just dun get disgusted with my elephant leg:eek:

Hi all,

Got my 1 series in Feb 2012. Excited as I always wanted to drive a BMW. But by mid April, I having coolant issues. I serviced the car last week and was told that aside from coolant leaking, I also have oil leakage, aircon system problem..... What the heck....Not even 3 months.. so many problems.... PML blame it on manufacturing defects.... but after all the hassle of going back to PML, they offered us 1 free service....

Any of you guys encountered any problem with your 1 series?

Btw, the threads on my seat also getting undone... For such a expensive car, they sure using poor quality materials....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777boats
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back